Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 515 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

What is this CAT - A - LOG of which you speak?

Sounds like voodoo to me......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    What is this CAT - A - LOG of which you speak?

Sounds like voodoo to me......
    I think they're referring to the place I used to pick out my Christmas wish list as a child.

Always chose from the toy section, but always received from the clothes section.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

deleted

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys crack me up!!!!

Spoiler:
    Catalog??? Really??
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to try again to sell 1 or 2 at most of the following items. I am firm on the prices (all prices are below what I paid for the item). Price would be paid paypal gift and would include shipping and insurance in the US, worldwide shipping cost would be extra. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Michael Whelan crow remarque in LSOE gift edition, 525.00:

Michael Whelan Roland remarque in LSOE gift edition, 1450.00:

Both Whelan remarques came directly from Karen at Grant Books and are the only 2 of the 30+ remarques Whelan did in LSOE that have ever shown up.

Michael Whelan sepia toned Roland drawing image size 15" X 11", 1950.00:

Bernie Wrightson original DT5 trade edition cover painting, framed with a unused cover blank from the actual book, 2950.00:

Bernie Wrightson Jake and OY painting from DT5, 4500.00:

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy, just out of curiousity (and I am not questioning your prices), but why the significant difference in price on the LSOE's? The degree of detail in the drawings or is there another reason as well? Both look truly awesome BTW!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Oy, just out of curiousity (and I am not questioning your prices), but why the significant difference in price on the LSOE's? The degree of detail in the drawings or is there another reason as well? Both look truly awesome BTW!!!
    Pretty simple really I paid 1500.00 for the Roland and 550.00 for the Crow, both from Karen.

The Whelan drawing I paid 2800.00 from Michael Whelan
    The Wrightson trade cover was 3500.00 from Bernie Wrightson
    The Wrightson Jake and Oy was 5000.00 from Bernie Wrightson

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great prices ... again if only i wasn't saving up for a wedding!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    For sale:

THE TALISMAN - Donald M. Grant two-volume hardcover 'deluxe' edition in slipcase (the unsigned edition) - $160
    THE GREEN MILE - SubPress six-volume hardcover gift edition in slipcase - $140
    No takers? I'm thinking of doing a 'wedding fund auction' with a low reserve price for these two books. I'll let you guys know.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the club Michaël

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Great prices ... again if only i wasn't saving up for a wedding!
    Put them on your "Wedding Wants List" for your guests. You never know

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What a great idea. David should have a wedding gift register at Betts!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    What a great idea. David should have a wedding gift register at Betts!

My boss is retiring and i was hoping for a present from him when he leaves! 15 years of service i think i deserve a S/L Stand
    David should sell gift cards.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to add that I would be open to payments on any of the art that I have listed for sale (except the crow remarque), Dave.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE

- S/L 11/22/63 with CD Traycase (F/F): $300.00 SOLD

- Flatsigned Just After Sunset (F/F): $200.00

US Shipping included / INTL actual costs....

PayPal Gift....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I decided to try and sell something on eBay for the first time in my life:

Donald M. Grant 1984 TALISMAN two-volume 'deluxe' edition.. If you're interested just send me a PM - I do not object to shady transactions outside eBay with my friends.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an almost complete set of the Joe Hill comic series Locke & Key, 33 different issues, there are a couple of issues missing in the later series but the first series, Head Games and Crown of Shadows are complete, the comics are in excellent condition, I would sell the complete set for 95.00 shipping included in the US.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Reduced prices on these:

1. Under the Dome Signed 1st/1st edition + Collector's edition with cards (NF/F condition for both in glassine wrappers): $180
    2. Full Dark, No Stars Gift Edition Remarqued by Glen Chadbourne: $240
    3. The Lasy Colony by John Scalzi Signed Limited #153 by Subterranean Press + The God Engine: $80

All payments via Paypal gift option. Shipping is from Toronto at cost.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Werewolf-Land of Enchantment Trade edition with NF+ DJ (the best DJ for this book I have ever seen).
    $299 + $10 shipping, Paypal gift.

DTV Wolves of the Calla Grant Artist Edition-in shrinkwrap. $79 + $5 shipping, Paypal gift.

Desperation-Gift edition (Grant), $69 + $7 shipping, Paypal gift.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Cycle of the Werewolf-Land of Enchantment Trade edition with NF+ DJ (the best DJ for this book I have ever seen).
    Better than these?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Or this?

I got your back, Jerome!!!!

Spoiler:
    Nice copy, Sky!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Better than these?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Or this?

I got your back, Jerome!!!!

Spoiler:
    Nice copy, Sky!!!
    Yes. Better than those.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

DTVII The Dark Tower Artist Edition $79 + $6 shipping-Paypal gift.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 515 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 247 ... LastLast