Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 515 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[SHAMELESS PLUG]

... a few posts up there is a Wind Through the Keyhole #101 along with DTV, DTVI, DTVII, LSOE, LSOE artists, and the Road to the Dark Tower (all also #101) for just $2950... probably could be had for less... If TWTTK is going for $1000-1200, that is a good deal for the remainder of the set!

[/SHAMELESS PLUG]

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Not one on ebay has sold for less than $1000. Several have sold for over $1200.
    Where did you get that information. I check ebay regularly and there has only been one S/L recently, and it did not sell. If you look at the completed listings you will only see one UNSOLD at $1000.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    [SHAMELESS PLUG]

... a few posts up there is a Wind Through the Keyhole #101 along with DTV, DTVI, DTVII, LSOE, LSOE artists, and the Road to the Dark Tower (all also #101) for just $2950... probably could be had for less... If TWTTK is going for $1000-1200, that is a good deal for the remainder of the set!

[/SHAMELESS PLUG]
    I'm surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet. If I had that kind of spare cash, I'd have made an offer buy now....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger jackets.....So i was looking through my shelf yesterday, and realized, I have 5-6 extra Gunslinger jackets, if memory serves me right i have 3 1st and 3 2nd. varying conditions. I know for sure i have 2 of each edition that are not price clipped, the other 2 may be price clipped.
    Anyway if anyone is looking to upgrade a jacket shoot me an email rrdunaway@msn.com or PM me and i can send out pics. then we can discuss prices. or if youhappen to have a jacketless book you would consider selling I may be interested in that also.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Deleted it. Didn't realize that you had to approve prices first.

I've been around for almost five years on this site. I know I haven't been around a lot in the last year or two, but still.

I saw a few sell for $850 early on, and one for $1200 not that long ago. Apparently I was wrong, so I apologize for my "insulting" post.
    You need not seek pre-approval, but don't be shocked if someone tells you that in their opinion, your price is too high.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Deleted it. Didn't realize that you had to approve prices first.

I've been around for almost five years on this site. I know I haven't been around a lot in the last year or two, but still.

I saw a few sell for $850 early on, and one for $1200 not that long ago. Apparently I was wrong, so I apologize for my "insulting" post.
    You need not seek pre-approval, but don't be shocked if someone tells you that in their opinion, your price is too high.
    I think someone already did.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the enquiries but all my Dark Tower S/L's have sold

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

But would anyone be interested in some artwork ...
    Smoke and Mirrors prelim by Les Edwards which includes work by Joe Hill and others ... LINK to the book

Prelim for Fortune Cookies by Alan M. Clark from Stephen King's IT

Building a Dam original with coloured extra on the matting by Erin Wells from Stephen King's IT

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Unfortunately, I need to sell off a good portion of my collection (temporarily, I hope). I am going to offer everything here first before seeking out another venue if needed.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at zack_bowman@yahoo.com. I will be checking my PMs, but prefer the e-mail route.

Offers will be considered.

I prefer paypal or check for payment. We can discuss the shipping terms.

Please let me know if I am off base on any of these prices. I am trying to price to sell.

Stephen King S/L

DT III, Waste Lands #168, NF/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)- SOLD

DT IV, Wizard and Glass #1125, F/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)-SOLD

DT V-VII, LSOE, LSOE gift edition, TWTTK #101, all F/F. will include The Road to the Dark Tower #101- SOLD

Under the Dome S/L in traycase (CD), unnumbered. NF/F- $225

Desperation S/L, #1333, Fine- SOLD

Black House S/L, #1451, Fine- SOLD

The Colorado Kid (JK Potter), #117, F/F- SOLD

From A Buick 8 S/L, #187, F/F- SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars S/L, #507, F/F- $350

11/22/63, SL in slipcase (CD), unnumbered, SOLD

It, S/L with matching portfolio, #240, SOLD

Anthologies

The Very Best of Best New Horror, Ed by Stephen Jones, #79/200, signed by all of the authors including Stephen King, Joe Hill, Peter Straub and Neil Gaiman-SOLD

He Is Legend, S/L #50 in Beveled slipcase, NF/F -$225 (Will include Duel and the Distributor signed limited from Gauntlet Press)

Gift editions

Centipede Press Salem’s Lot gift edition in Collector’s Traycase with full set of photos.- SOLD

Desperation in slipcase, SOLD

From a Buick 8 in slipcase, small 5mm short edge of slipcase below the u in Buick, Price reduced SOLD.

Insomnia in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 1, in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2, in slipcase, $65

Talisman/Black House, in slipcase, SOLD

HOLD Full Dark, No Stars, in slipcase, $65 HOLD

Lisey’s Story, in slipcase, shrinkwrapped, SOLD

The Dead Zone, Easton Press 1st edition, in collector’s slipcase, $110

Blockade Billy hardcover with baseball card, SOLD

Riding the Bullet, in slipcase, $45

1st Editions

The Stand 1st/1st in White Collector’s Traycase. Great condition. I would say VG+ to NF dust jacket over NF book. Pictures provided on request. - $250

DT I-IV, Viking 1st edition hardcovers of DT 1-IV, SOLD

DTV: The Wolves of the Calla, 1st/1st, F/NF (bumping to the corners of the book) signed by Bernie Wrightson, $45

DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Darrel Anderson (includes Taheen bookmark on fine stock paper from Braid), $45

DTVII: The Dark Tower, 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Michael Whelan (includes small print of a dark tower illustration by Whelan), $45

Legends 1st/1st, signed by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire story) and Raymond Feist before their contributions: $65

Joe Hill

20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing Paperpack 2005, $25

Heart Shaped Box S/L, 1st ed, 2nd printing. $50

Locke & Key S/L #133/250 F/F- $150

Chapbooks ($15 each):
    Better than Home, White Eagle Coffee Store Press, 2nd Printing SOLD
    Thumbprint, paperback SOLD
    The Saved, hardcover SOLD

Gunpowder, hardcover, F/NF

Other

Grant DT slipcases (I-III, IV-V), $20 each, I have one of each.
    -(VI-VII SOLD), the other 2 are still available.

The Dark Tower: The complete Concordance by Robin Furth, S/L #663, F/F, SOLD

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished S/L, #902, SOLD

Poe by Stewart O’Nan (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101- $75 (includes Monsters chapbook by Stewart O’Nan)

Arthur Darknell Double (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101 - $75

FYI, a couple of books have been re-listed (the IT set, Desperation S/L, and FD/NS gift edition). I have also reduced prices on most of the remaining items. I will leave these items up until Thursday before listing the remaining books in a different venue. Thanks again for everyone's interest!
    Last edited by Dr. Dawg; 06-14-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Updated list

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Not one on ebay has sold for less than $1000. Several have sold for over $1200.
    Where did you get that information. I check ebay regularly and there has only been one S/L recently, and it did not sell. If you look at the completed listings you will only see one UNSOLD at $1000.
    Not necessarily true...the seller pulled the auction....which probably means he/she did a deal outside of ebay.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

For less than $1,000.00

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post

Prelim for Fortune Cookies by Alan M. Clark from Stephen King's IT

Building a Dam original with coloured extra on the matting by Erin Wells from Stephen King's IT
    'Fortune Cookies' and 'Building A Dam' are GREAT!!!

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, hoping to Sell atleast one to pay towards my holiday!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    For less than $1,000.00
    Do you know or are you guessing?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

My experience is that when your trying to work out a deal with a seller you generally don't offer more then what the item is listed for otherwise you can bid and get the item that way for less

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So you are guessing.

Why would any seller end an auction for less than their opening bid? To save on ebay fees?

If anyone ever asked me to do that, I would tell them that if the auction ended without a bidder, than maybe I would consider lowering my opening bid...but no reason to do that if you've already paid the listing fee (unless you are desperate for the money).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Clearing out my US 1st editions and other goodies. Click on signature below for details.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The listing fee for a $1K book is nominal compared to the fees if it sells for that. A pulled auction could be sold with no Ebay sales fee, or Paypal fees if both parties reach an agreement. There is a bit more risk for both parties-but deals are made all the time-above and below the initial listing price.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clearing out my US 1st editions and other goodies. Click on signature below for details.
    You're a bad man, selling stuff I want when I'm not buying :-(

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    You're a bad man, selling stuff I want when I'm not buying :-(
    Worst of all, they are on ebay UK with low shipping costs to Derby.

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Selling TWTTKH Signed 123/200 UK edition.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/STEPHEN-KING-...item19d1fa59f8

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Selling TWTTKH Signed 123/200 UK edition.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/STEPHEN-KING-...item19d1fa59f8
    I am going to try to be nice here. (It hurts).
    The general idea and vision for the Classifieds thread is that members sell to members-with the hope that both parties receive a "deal". The member receives a deal because they have first opportunity to see something they desire and can receive it at the best price. The seller benefits because they pay no Ebay fees, and possibly no Paypal fees.
    The place to post "Intriguing Stephen King/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales" is in that thread.
    Somewhat like Craigslist doesn't exist to pimp Ebay, neither do we wish to (in this thread), pimp Ebay.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I bid $5 to the pimp. What's the prize? Oh wait...misread the post....hehe!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

For example, it's okay to pimp out my S/L of Neil Gaiman's "Adventures in the Dream Trade". To protect myself from a wrist-slapping for re-posting, I'll put a number out there this time: $105 shipped in the US. Any takers?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L UK WTTK for sale. Not on Ebay. Number 69. Get your name in Ric's "who owns them" thread next to the coveted "most kinky number" award. Received from Hatchards, so you know the initial shipping was great. I'll look to match this level of quality when posting again.

(holds breath hoping price is met in positive light)

$525 (less than Betts). + Actual shipping from New Zealand. Open to offers. Maybe open to trades, but my want list at the moment is rather restricted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 515 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast