Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 515 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

Tell me about it - the previous owner was an idiot

Skcollector (Tomas) gave me a valuation of 150-250 just because of the sheer rarity of the book

My Mood
    Fine

Selling my S/L SODV2 #110 with a huge remarque by Glenn chadbourne and also selling my full dark, no stars gift edition with an original remarque also by chadbourne - asking 650 and 240 respectively or available for trades.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Thelangoleer View Post
    Selling my S/L SODV2 #110 with a huge remarque by Glenn chadbourne and also selling my full dark, no stars gift edition with an original remarque also by chadbourne - asking 650 and 240 respectively or available for trades.
    Did Chadbourne do random remarques for FDNS GE or was yours done elsewhere?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    ???????? Don't quite get what you're going for here. If Glenn remarqued it he drew it. Glenn will do just about anything for the right price. He's extremely prolific. I once sent him books (FDNS/SOD VolI) he received on Tuesday and they were sent out on Wednesday!!!! The man is a machine!!! They were great pictures as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    ???????? Don't quite get what you're going for here. If Glenn remarqued it he drew it. Glenn will do just about anything for the right price. He's extremely prolific. I once sent him books (FDNS/SOD VolI) he received on Tuesday and they were sent out on Wednesday!!!! The man is a machine!!! They were great pictures as well.
    What I mean is did he draw them randomly into xxxx # of books so some might have received one if purchased new.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What I mean is did he draw them randomly into xxxx # of books so some might have received one if purchased new.
    Ahh Gotcha!!! Sorry!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Fine

I don't believe he drew any randoms. I sent it to him - they are just absolutely amazing

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe he drew any randoms. I sent it to him - they are just absolutely amazing
    Actually, I think I recall that for FDNS he did a few at the request of CD, but yeah, all you have to do is email him and then send him the book and payment. He's a great guy!!! Donated a few things to this year's fund raiser!!! Super-cool guy!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine

Actually, I think I recall that for FDNS he did a few at the request of CD, but yeah, all you have to do is email him and then send him the book and payment. He's a great guy!!! Donated a few things to this year's fund raiser!!! Super-cool guy!!
    Probably the most personable king related artist (and most reasonable on prices)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably the most personable king related artist (and most reasonable on prices)
    He's actually quite good friends with Mr. King Same hometown area and all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

He does custom paintings as well. And is just a super cool all around guy!
    Heres a pennywise he did for me

also a remarque he did in my SOD.
    amazing artist!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, SGC!!!!!! He is a wonderful guy to deal with!!! Check my "collection" thread I have multiple remarques by Glenn!! And of course there are the "Dolso Case Editions" as well!!!! Great artist and he would never ask, but could use the funds!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine

Just in case people missed it earlier with all the posting

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, SGC!!!!!! He is a wonderful guy to deal with!!! Check my "collection" thread I have multiple remarques by Glenn!! And of course there are the "Dolso Case Editions" as well!!!! Great artist and he would never ask, but could use the funds!!!!!
    couldnt agree more.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing painting!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default UK S/L The Wind Through the Keyhole

I've got a copy of the UK S/L The Wind Through the Keyhole on the way to me. One of 200 with the real signature (not the facsimile). I'll accept offers via PM until the book arrives, then ship it to the highest offer. Any amount over my cost I will split 60/40 with the Haven foundation (Haven getting the 60).

If the book arrives to me beat up in transit (Waterstones, sigh) I'll of course let you know and there will be no obligation.

SOLD!

My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I've got a copy of the UK S/L The Wind Through the Keyhole on the way to me. One of 200 with the real signature (not the facsimile). I'll accept offers via PM until the book arrives, then ship it to the highest offer. Any amount over my cost I will split 60/40 with the Haven foundation (Haven getting the 60).

If the book arrives to me beat up in transit (Waterstones, sigh) I'll of course let you know and there will be no obligation.
    Are you open to trades?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, I love that painting!

On a side note, I now understand the source and context of the quote in your sig.

Good luck, divemaster! I just made a deal this morning to buy one or I would have PM'ed you.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I still have several limiteds for sale:
    2007 The Best American Short Stories: This is a rebound by flatsigned books(not official) 1 of 26 delux limited edition books flatsigned by SK - $300
    SOD I S/L #434 - $450
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) - $550
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 - $200
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A - $175
    ES(limited) - $700
    FDNS S/L # 55 w/remarque (skeleton coming from ground with rats signed by GC) - $600
    I also have 2 sets of the F&SF magazine sets, each includes a copy of the years finest fantasy V2 first hard cover to feature the gunslinger story:
    One copy is in good shape small tear in first few pages of 1978 issue though, adress lables on two books, glue from address lable on another - $100
    Other copy is in excellent shape address lable on the back of the 1980 issue only. - $150
    May or may not sell S/L The Talisman make an offer and I'll consider it

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default game of thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

On a side note, I now understand the source and context of the quote in your sig.

Good luck, divemaster! I just made a deal this morning to buy one or I would have PM'ed you.
    Have you read any of the books yet? very good!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Have you read any of the books yet? very good!
    Yes! About a week or so ago, I finished the first book. Now I'm about a quarter way through the second book. Freakin' awesome! There's a thread here in the Dutch Hill forum dedicated to the series, but I don't go in there for fear of spoilers. (I haven't seen the tv series at all.)

Sorry for taking this thread off-track.

My Mood
    Fine

I wasn't really sure about where to turn to so i figured i would ask here - i just won these on ebay. The interesting thing is I could not find info ANYWHERE on the internet - but when you take a virtual tour of Mr. King's office these are THE EXACT thing you can click on. Anyone know any info?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post

That's very freaking cool of you!!!!! Bravo!!! C'mon folks lets get them PM's flying!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UK S/L TWTTK

£220 plus shipping from the UK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 515 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 ... LastLast