Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 515 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Anyone in the market to purchase a Knowing Darkness Dolso case:

I don't need to explain how incredible these cases are.

$275 OBO and split shipping/insurance with me.

Mulleins
    Traycased version fits in it? Or just slipcased version? I like to paw through my slipcased version but the traycased is a bit of a pita.
    It's made for the large tray case version.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Anyone in the market to purchase a Knowing Darkness Dolso case:

I don't need to explain how incredible these cases are.

$275 OBO and split shipping/insurance with me.

Mulleins
    Traycased version fits in it? Or just slipcased version? I like to paw through my slipcased version but the traycased is a bit of a pita.
    It's made for the large tray case version.
    SOLD
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not surprised it sold so quickly, those dolso traycases are sweet, just bought one from here for my copy of the Shining

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Nice copy Fathom! Damn Betsy for writing her name in it. Some day I'll own one of these beauties again!
    ~Jonathan

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping to post my Gaiman collection for sale HERE in about 90 minutes. Will post also in Dutch Hill section and in Betts thread....Will post HERE on this site EXCLUSIVELY for 2 days to give you all first crack!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks David!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Neil Gaiman fans.....I am selling my entire Neil Gaiman collection and am EXCLUSIVELY listing it here (and over in the Calvin's Corner area) and am going to delay listing on my Betts Books site to give you all a chance FIRST.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you want a book, you must email me at david@bettsbooks.com. DO NOT send me PMs on this site as I am not here all that often, and DO NOT try to claim a book by a subsequent post in this thread as, again, I'm just not here regularly enough. Books will be sold first come first served basis. I will try to organize the list below by title, but there may be a few out of place...

On to the listings (assume book, dust jacket, slipcase or traycase are generally Fine condition unless I state an obvious flaw I noticed):

American Gods (Hill House) S/L #323 in slipcase...slipcase has 1 corner scrunch (others Fine), book is fine; ***HAS matching #323 The Readers Copy booklet!!!...............$550
    American Gods (Hill House) extra Readers Copy S/L #341.............$100
    American Gods (Headline) uncorrected proof flatsigned by Neil Gaiman.......$250
    American Gods (Wm. Morrow) uncorrected proof double flatsigned by Neil Gaiman on outside letter on cover of book and also flatsigned inside plus "Sweet Dreams" inscription couple with a small Remarque of two eyes by Neil himself.....$350
    American Gods (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned by Neil Gaiman........$150
    Angels & Visitations LETTER "V" of only 26 issued.......$750
    Mirrormask LETTER "G" in awesome cloth traycase as issued (only one I ever saw)........$750
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #91 with matching Notebook.......$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #83 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #90 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #92 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/" #PC with ORIGINAL Spider Remarque by artist Dagmara Matuszak, flatsigned by Matuszak and dated 2011; Fine- book in Fine slipcase...NO Notebook but a RARE remarqued S/L copy of Anansi Boys.........$275
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) uncorrected proof #95/450..........$250
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman...........$70
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman and dated 9/30/05................$75 SOLD
    Anansi Boys (Wm Morrow) 2nd printing flatsigned by Gaiman................$45
    Ryhme Maidens rarest state 1/10 never opened by me................$500
    Murder Mysteries (Biting Dog Press) S/L #188/250 only copy I ever saw for sale..............$750
    Smoke and Mirrors (SubPress) S/L $485/500.....hard to find.......$399
    Smoke & Mirrors (Cemetery Dance) S/L #247/400 signed by many including Gaiman and Joe Hill.......$150
    Smoke & Mirrors (Avon Books) Proof...inscribed by Neil Gaiman "Best, Mirrors + Dreams, Neil Gaiman"....Fine-......$175
    The Graveyard Book (SubPress) S/L #292/500.....super rare and hard to find and gorgeous S/L........$495
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) 1st edition HC flatsigned by BOTH Gaiman and artist Riddell.............$200
    The Graveyard Book (Harper) advanced reading edition unsigned......$100
    The Graveyard Book (Harper) advanced reading edition FLATSIGNED by Gaiman and Dave McKean!..............$200
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) 1st edition hardcover flatsigned by Gaiman ***Headstone Remarque Suzy.......$225
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) one of 1500 copies still in shinkwrap signed by Gaiman and illustrator......$150..SOLD
    Stories S/L #171 - new copy................$299
    Neverwhere (Wm Morrow) S/L # unknown as this is still sealed in original cardboard shipping case (never opened); very rare......$450
    Neverwhere (Avon Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..................$99
    Coraline (Bloomsbury) 10th Anniversary limited Edition; signed copy in slipcase shrinkwrapped; sticker outside says #1093..............$100
    Coraline (HarperCollins) 1st edition hardcover unsigned..................$35
    Coraline (HarperCollins) 1st edition hardcover unsigned in brodart cover..............$35..SOLD
    Coraline (HarperCollins) ARC Proof DOUBLE SIGNEDE by Gaiman and McKean!...................$150
    Coraline (HarperCollins) ARC Proof flatsigned by Gaiman +++MOUSE REMARQUE!!...............$175
    Coraline (Bloomsbury) uncorrected Proof Copy FLATSIGNED by Gaiman +++MOUSE REMARQUE......$175
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned......$75
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) S/L #701 never opened deluxe signed edition.......$150
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) S/L #38/260 + audio book!.....................$350 SOLD
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) S/L #290/700 version (smaller book)...............$125
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..........$75
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..........$75 (a second copy same as above)
    Interworld (SubPress) S/L #309 signed by both Gaiman and Reaves......$250
    Interworld Limited #374 _ MATCHING Silver Dream S/L #374...............$199
    Trigger Warning (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman and #190 - brand new!........$125
    Trigger Warning (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..................$75
    Hansel & Gretel 1st edition flatsigned by BOTH Gaiman and Mattotti.........$99
    Miranda (Hill House) S/L #30......rare copy.......$225
    Fortunately The Milk (Bloomsbury) 1st edition shrinkwrapped flatsigned by Gaiman in slipcase (for Foyles).......$175
    The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.............$45
    The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman...........$45 (a second copy)
    Good Omens PROOF! Fine- (very minor wear to cover)............$175
    The Sandman (DC Comics) "The Kindly Ones" inscribed by Gaiman to Scott and REMARQUED by Gaiman too!........$75
    Stardust (Wm Morrow) S/L in shrinkwrap.......................$150
    Stardust (Spike) special Adv Edition Advanced Reading Copy inscribed by Gaiman "Mike Go and catch a falling star....in slipcase........$150
    Stardust (Spike) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman +++REMARQUED too!.......$175
    The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch (Dark Horse Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch (Dark Horse Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    Fragile Things (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman......$100
    Odd + Frost Giants 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    Odd + Frost Giants 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    The Sleeper and the Spindle (Harper) flatsigned by Gaiman.......$55

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I am happy I don't collect Gaiman (yet). I would be more broke than I already am. Shac, I hope you can grab some.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Countdown until RF reminds wizardsrainbow that this thread is "Primarily for Stephen King Items." 10,9,8.......

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

DING!!!!!!! Time ran out...say sorry....I can delete as I have listed in Dutch Hill and Betts...Jerome please advise

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    DING!!!!!!! Time ran out...say sorry....I can delete as I have listed in Dutch Hill and Betts...Jerome please advise
    Quick ruling from the bench:

I'll give him a bit of leeway.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Over 60 items for sale and none by King. That's a lot of leeway.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

You have 30 days to file an appeal with the
    Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals

If the court rules in your favor, the Neil Gaiman listings will be removed.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Neil Gaiman? That was the first guy on the moon, right?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

Neil Gaiman? That was the first guy on the moon, right?
    Yep thats right. him and Buzz Lightyear.
    Michael Collins stayed in orbit, I think thats when he started writing books about SK.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are about 200 books I have listed on eBay.
    For DT members I'll take 20% off most (only 15% off on a few). Everything is negotiable.

PM me or email: fosterwalt@rogers.com

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=...uzanne&_sop=10

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

TrueNorth,
    My thoughts are with you during this difficult time, I wish you the best.
    It truly is sad when one is selling off a collection because of health reasons.
    Please keep your spirits high.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Here are about 200 books I have listed on eBay.
    For DT members I'll take 20% off most (only 15% off on a few). Everything is negotiable.

PM me or email: fosterwalt@rogers.com

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=...uzanne&_sop=10

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Traveler Res will become famous soon enough

Default Doctor Sleep Limited Edition with 3 Remarques.

I tried selling this on ebay in December, but there was no interest. I droppped the price a bit and am willing to consider offers - $900 incl. shipping to the U.S. payment by paypal only. I inserted a link to the closed auction which still has all of the photos. The jacket and book are in great condition- everything in the ebay description still applies. Thanks for looking - Curt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DOCTOR-SLEEP...p2047675.l2557

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Res View Post
    I tried selling this on ebay in December, but there was no interest. I droppped the price a bit and am willing to consider offers - $900 incl. shipping to the U.S. payment by paypal only. I inserted a link to the closed auction which still has all of the photos. The jacket and book are in great condition- everything in the ebay description still applies. Thanks for looking - Curt

Welcome to the site. As you might imagine, a new person coming in to sell something may receive less interest until they have established themselves as a member of the community and/or a member in good standing vouches for them.
    Best of luck on the item.

RF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site. As you might imagine, a new person coming in to sell something may receive less interest until they have established themselves as a member of the community and/or a member in good standing vouches for them.

RF
    Welcome! Stellar selling feedback on eBay isn't a bad start either. Even though you include the price you're wanting here; maybe head over to the Current Market Value thread http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...g-item/page240 and send out some feelers on what folks might be willing to pay.

Thank you for the welcome and the advice. I appreciate it.

I based the original ebay starting price on what I paid. I noticed another copy with three remarques offered at $1700 (not sold) and I haven't seen any others sold at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg
    "Welcome to the site. As you might imagine, a new person coming in to sell something may receive less interest until they have established themselves as a member of the community and/or a member in good standing vouches for them.

RF "

Thanks - I am new as far as posts go, but have been lurking. That was one reason I posted the link to ebay, to show that I have some credibility (another was to save time in re-posting the photos ) I have sold a couple other King books in the last couple of months on ebay, but that was when I had a special offer for a $5.00 final value fee. Now they want 10%.

Paypal takes care of buyers pretty well also, as far as risk goes.

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be offended if no one bites.

I edited this because I screwed up the reply and wanted to quote the person I was replying to.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Welcome to the site. As you might imagine, a new person coming in to sell something may receive less interest until they have established themselves as a member of the community and/or a member in good standing vouches for them.

RF "

Thanks - I am new as far as posts go, but have been lurking. That was one reason I posted the link to ebay, to show that I have some credibility (another was to save time in re-posting the photos ) I have sold a couple other King books in the last couple of months on ebay, but that was when I had a special offer for a $5.00 final value fee. Now they want 10%.

Paypal takes care of buyers pretty well also, as far as risk goes.

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be offended if no one bites.

I edited this because I screwed up the reply and wanted to quote the person I was replying to.
    It's a nice piece no doubt and one of my all time King favorites. Plus I'm a huge fan of Remarques. I'm more of a low-end collector myself so it's pretty much out of my range of vision. (Back to coach........)

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

RF

Can't be all bad but I'm basing that purely on his name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 515 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 457 ... LastLast