Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 515 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 8,576 to 8,600 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    My last customer stiffed me for all of last month's work, so I have to sell a few things. I'm not liquidating or anything, but I need to sell some extras.

Check or PP Gift preferred. Regular PP add 3%. I'm open to offers. All books are F/F/F. Shipping mentioned is domestic - if international then we'll work it out.

• IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Edition - Slipcased Gift edition. $450 shipped priority.
    • Signed Revival from Bradenton event in CD slipcase. $175 shipped priority.
    • #1 - Shivers VII Signed Limited w/Chadbourne Weeds remarque. $90 shipped priority.
    • #2 - Shivers VII Signed Limited w/Chadbourne Weeds remarque. $90 shipped priority.

Sorry to hear that Brian I hope you can get your money... hate when people do that to another person. Happens in my biz too... I wish ya luck bud!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Sorry to hear that Brian I hope you can get your money... hate when people do that to another person. Happens in my biz too... I wish ya luck bud!
    I'll probably have to sue him. I'll win, but what a hassle. My best hope is that he talks to an attorney who gives him good advice.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll probably have to sue him. I'll win, but what a hassle. My best hope is that he talks to an attorney who gives him good advice.
    What about John Dies at the End what you want for that one

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

*** Black-cyber-thursday-sales ***

Going to let one of my Knowing Darkness original artworks from Michael Whelan go,
    and let it find a new home and some nice collectors hands.

Guess i don't have to add some background info on this artwork, do i ? ;D

Discussion is ongoing, on what we have here - i personally was thinking, that we are talking about a slow mutie or a walk-in, others might disagree - feel free to make your own opinion.

But once seen - it can't be made unseen, can it ;D

Spoiler:

Still struggling a bit with finding a fair price for it, so i am open for offers for now.

Let me know if you are interested in one of these fantastic pieces.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

What about John Dies at the End what you want for that one
    Sold

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest
    Going to let one of my Knowing Darkness original artworks from Michael Whelan go,

There are very few of those pieces done. I wanted to buy the piece you have but you paid more than I was willing (which was a lot). Hope someone here gets it.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    *** Black-cyber-thursday-sales ***

Discussion is ongoing, on what we have here - i personally was thinking, that we are talking about a slow mutie or a walk-in, others might disagree - feel free to make your own opinion.

But once seen - it can't be made unseen, can it ;D

Spoiler:

Still struggling a bit with finding a fair price for it, so i am open for offers for now.

Let me know if you are interested in one of these fantastic pieces.
    If you wanna talk value (I am out to buy) I can help brother pm me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There are very few of those pieces done. I wanted to buy the piece you have but you paid more than I was willing (which was a lot). Hope someone here gets it.
    i remember that auction ;D Was some crazy s**** load of work to get that book from texas down to vienna
    The one we both had an eye on still fits my wall, expensive yes, but worth every penny.

But not sure if i need two of them, even if they are freaking awesome

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

much as I would like to reunite it with the copy of KD, I think it may be out of my price range...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the following on EBay right now, but if anyone is interested before a bid is placed, please PM me! Willing to consider any reasonable offer :-)

Dr. Sleep S/L - PC edition
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Doctor Sleep sold last night so I am adding The Sins of the Father.
    Prices include shipping to North America.

Sins of the Father #143......$190
    Blockade Billy #265............$679
    The Dark Man PC ..............$340

I ship expedited often the same day. PM me if you want more photos or have questions.
    Thanks,

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi...I posted an inquiry earlier today, but it is not here anymore. It was about DT ltd ed signed books. Does anyone know where my post went?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    Hi...I posted an inquiry earlier today, but it is not here anymore. It was about DT ltd ed signed books. Does anyone know where my post went?
    Welcome! It looks like it was moved to the Current Market Value thread
    - http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...712#post962712

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$400 includes shipping to North America.
    PM if interested, want more pics or have questions.

Triple signed see eBay listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGENDS-Sign...YAAOSwAodWFTIT

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post

That is a nice book, Foster. I'm trying to remember who "Marty" is. That book was signed at the Bag of Bones signing at Betts Bookstore on 11/23/98. Stu Tinker hosted a nice dinner at a restaurant just outside of Bangor for 40 or 50 people the night before. Terry Goodkind and his wife were there as was Erik Wilson who did the illustration for Little Sisters of Eluria. IIRC, he was dating King's secretary Marsha deFilippo at the time and she was there too. Terry Goodkind was graciously signing books all night long and Erik was signing and drawing pictures of Roland and The Dark Tower for anyone who asked him. I thought I met everyone but don't recall a Marty. I remember sitting with Charlie Fried and George Beahm during dinner and having a wonderful time. The signing was the next day and several people (including Marty apparently) got his Legends signed by King. Each person could get two books signed but I didn't get my Legends signed. I had other books I wanted signed. I wish I could remember meeting Marty.

Country
    Country Flag

Stu knew and really liked Marty and was shocked at his passing. I also have the poster seen behind Marty. Good to hear the before story thanks...this may stir up a memory...

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm. No, I don't remember him. Do you have the Creepshow or the Bag of Bones poster? I think that Creepshow is the "rarer" version.

Country
    Country Flag

This is the poster I have. When I got it I also got a signed book with the tickets you see here from Oct 17, 1998. Maybe this was from another event, Marty was from NYC and went to Bangor many times.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post

PM sent

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This ends tonight on EBay, but with no bidders yet. If someone here wants it before any bids, I will be happy to let it go for $350 including shipping.

Dr. Sleep S/L - PC edition

Country
    Country Flag

I have a very interesting item for sale. IT is a special piece done by David Palumbo. It is done on a BCE Salems Cover. I was going to remove the artwork and frame it but after conferring with some of my art pals... they said to give the option to the buyer. SO... you can buy it on the book as you see for $725 OR I will have it pro framed and the cost will be $850 OR I can have it removed from the book and sent for $725. VERY cool to have a full color monochrome of this prelim acutally on a Salems cover... I just need some cash to get caught up. Please ask any questions you see. Actual art is 9.5x5 inches. Thanks!!!!

Just SOOO COOL!

Need to get some cash... Here is a STELLAR price... $500. PM ME!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

From a Buick 8 S/L #96 - $400 including secure, insured US shipping. Will work with buyer on international shipping. PM me if interested! - SOLD!

Country
    Country Flag

Check or PP Gift preferred. Regular PP add 3%. I'm open to offers. All books are F/F/F. Shipping mentioned is domestic - if international then we'll work it out.

• Signed Revival from Bradenton event in CD slipcase. $175 shipped priority. (Sold one, still have two)
    • Shivers VII Signed Limited w/Chadbourne Weeds "bottle" remarque. $90 shipped priority.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra Finders Keepers slipcase from CD. $20 plus cost of shipping. PM if interested. SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 515 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast