Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 515 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,975 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Taking offers via PM if anyone is interested. Media shipping will be included in the purchase. PayPal FF only please. F/NF/F. Discovered this small flaw next to the "CD" on the DJ spine when I was looking it over tonight

Bump:

How about $135 OBO. Will include new DJ from CD and free media shipping within the lower 48. PayPal FF or add 3%. Thanks!
    That's a great deal folks. One just sold on Betts last week for $175. Someone snatch this up!
    Great deal. We shall see if I was quick enough haha
    SOLD!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm also taking offers for the following duplicate DT books below still wrapped in shrink:

The Drawing Of The Three Grant 1st/1st
    Wizard And Glass Grant 1st/1st-SOLD
    The Dark Tower Grant Artist Ed 1st/1st

Sorry, no new DJ offers for these as you won't need 'em but the free media shipping to the lower 48 still applies of course. I hope I'm not stepping out of line for plugging the HF fundraiser but all the money I receive from these sales, as well as the book I just sold, will go back into the HF campaign either via more auction wins for myself or a direct donation. My proof of this is the 5 HF auctions I've already won thus far and RF can verify that (if I don't get jammed up for even mentioning this). A win-win-win all way round!
    Last edited by Brian861; 03-04-2016 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Item sold

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am taking offers on a set of PS Publishing Stephen King Anniversary editions. These are all new and unread with matching #s except for Christine.

Pet Sematary #260
    Carrie #260
    Thinner #260 - "pie" DJ variant with buzzard slipcase
    Skeleton Crew #260 - "oil" DJ variant
    Christine #462 - no slipcase. Scuffing to DJ

PM me with your offer or questions.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Country
    Country Flag

Bump:

The Drawing of the Three-$65
    The Dark Tower-$55

Free media shipping. Payment via PayPal FF or add 3%. Thanks!

I'm also taking offers for the following duplicate DT books below still wrapped in shrink:

The Drawing Of The Three Grant 1st/1st
    Wizard And Glass Grant 1st/1st-SOLD
    The Dark Tower Grant Artist Ed 1st/1st

Sorry, no new DJ offers for these as you won't need 'em but the free media shipping to the lower 48 still applies of course. I hope I'm not stepping out of line for plugging the HF fundraiser but all the money I receive from these sales, as well as the book I just sold, will go back into the HF campaign either via more auction wins for myself or a direct donation. My proof of this is the 5 HF auctions I've already won thus far and RF can verify that (if I don't get jammed up for even mentioning this). A win-win-win all way round!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness
    Super Deluxe 40 LB. edition.
    $799 USA price + actual shipping.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

True 1st edition dustjacket for "The Shining" No fade to spine. $8.95 price. Make an offer, and make it quick.
    DJ is NF-.

Very difficult (and more expensive) to find a Shining DJ in this condition. I'll be happy to throw in the book with a gutter code of S10, thus printed the 10th week of 1977.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

RF, sorry I have nno idea what the jacket would be worth. Do you have a ball park in mind you are thinking of?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    RF, sorry I have nno idea what the jacket would be worth. Do you have a ball park in mind you are thinking of?
    Me either, James but I did PM one just the same. I fear it's probably too low but I'm open to a counter RF .

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If any one is interested in the acrylic case George Beahm had made for Knowing Darkness, traycased edition I have one that I am looking to move. If and when it sells all proceeds will be donated to the HF. It looks quite nice and adds nice protection for such a nice book.

Here is what it looks like with the book in it:

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1999.00 + shipping, Dave

Willing to take 1800.00 plus shipping, Dave

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of nice 1st/1sts for sale if you're interested. PM me with inquiries and I'm happy to cut you a discount.

See the link in my sig for books/pics!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F/F DT 2 signed by Phil Hale
    F/F Artist edition Song of Susanna signed by artist
    F/F Artist edition WTTKH signed by artist

PM of interested
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    If any one is interested in the acrylic case George Beahm had made for Knowing Darkness, traycased edition I have one that I am looking to move. If and when it sells all proceeds will be donated to the HF. It looks quite nice and adds nice protection for such a nice book.

Here is what it looks like with the book in it:
    SOLD!

Country
    Country Flag

Would someone kindly point me in the direction for the Non-SK Classifieds? I suck at trying to navigate outside my own little world here. Thanks!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would someone kindly point me in the direction for the Non-SK Classifieds? I suck at trying to navigate outside my own little world here. Thanks!
    other authors - http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...rs-You-Collect

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    other authors - http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...rs-You-Collect
    Thank you, Sir!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Any interest in a NF copy of the UK (limited/numbered) REVIVAL proof?

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful NF 1st/1st copy of Pet Sematary: $100 PP Gift + shipping. PM me!

See additional pics in my ebay link (signature) below!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a beautiful copy!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Gerald's Game proof. VG+ condition. $100 PP Gift + shipping.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

I just recently got this, and it pains me to part with it, but something came up.

It s/l, with blank number line - fine condition all around - $1,000 pp gift shipped in the U.S., international at cost.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jay127 View Post
    I just recently got this, and it pains me to part with it, but something came up.

It s/l, with blank number line - fine condition all around - $1,000 pp gift shipped in the U.S., international at cost.
    Description? Picture? Work in progress?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Would a blank number line be considered a PC?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Would a blank number line be considered a PC?

Yes I would think so.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Yes, it's a PC. It's unfortunate when these things get out into the public without a "PC" designation, as it allows underhanded sellers to fill it in with an attractive number -- 1, for example, or "217" (for King) -- which obviously creates potential confusion since there are now two copies of the book out in the wild with a "1" numbering. Fortunately, the copy that you are speaking of has maintained its blank number line through whatever succession of honest owners it's had.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 515 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast