Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 515 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,700 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For those still looking for a US 1st edition of Charlie the Choo Choo, I have a few copies. $20 + shipping.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll entertain any reasonable offers (since I'm not an experienced seller, I don't know an appropriate market price for this) for my spare signed Mr. Mercedes Trade Paperback (2nd Printing). I'm not a book grader, but I think this would be in VG condition (PM me if you think I'm off base, I won't be offended), with the only issue being a thumb bend on the cover from the infamous "The Claw". This copy came from the Brooklyn King/Straub event.

It has it's issues, but a signed Mr. Mercedes is still a signed MM. If you'd like it, make me an offer before I go back to eBay with it.

WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice! $350 PP Gift + shipping. NF book in a NF- jacket.
    Small tear to spine of jacket and a hint of wrinkling at the bottom of it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F/F Bag of Bones (1st/1st) INSCRIBED — $175 PP Gift + shipping. Send me a PM!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

US first edition of Charlie the Choo Choo. $20 + shipping

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a copy of the deluxe signed limited slipcased 121/300 Knowing Darkness, Item Description: Centipede Press 2009, Colorado, 2009. Illustrated Boards. Book Condition: Fine. The deluxe limited edition, 1 of of 300 copies signed by the artists. 448 pp. Pictorial cloth bindings with black velveteen spines. Over 500 colour illustrations, including fold-out plates. The main volume is 387 x 288 mm., with signatures of all 33 contributors at the rear of this volume. The supplementary book is 490 x 338 mm. with 20 color prints. These two volumes are held in an illustrated traycase box with lining matching the velveteen spines of the books. Introduction by Frank Darabont. Will sell for 350.00 plus shipping.

SOLD

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lower price now 300.00 plus shipping

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Here is a pretty rare item, A Michael Whelan The Gunslinger, sometimes referred to as Gunslinger eighty eight ( if I try to type it numerically it gives me an emoticon) it was published by Mythical Realism Press in 1991. It is signed Michael Whelan #150/395. Size is 19 1/2 X 28 1/2. I can not remember the last time I saw one for sale. There is some wrinkling to the paper which is visible when the light hits it just right, otherwise it's in excellent condition. 400.00 + shipping. Dave

P.S. I got a lot of requests for other DT items I might have for sale and all I have left that I am willing to sell have been listed here already, the 3 remarqued books and the 4 # 19 Whelan prints.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a pretty great dust jacket for a 1st Gunslinger. Anyone in neeeeeeeeeeeed? Was going to marry to another book but that may not happen now. PM me if interested thanks!

EDIT: might have a 1st with no jacket to marry too. Sale on hold!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have a few US 1st editions of Charlie the Choo Choo available. $20 + shipping.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would there be an interest in the SK Red Library editions? The only one I'm missing is FAB8. I'd guess most are VF-F but would have to look at them close individually as they are boxed up. Email me here if interested in any titles. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Would there be an interest in the SK Red Library editions? The only one I'm missing is FAB8. I'd guess most are VF-F but would have to look at them close individually as they are boxed up. Email me here if interested in any titles. Thanks!
    IIRC, someone was looking for the red library version of On Writing.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gaging to see if there's any interest in Chadbourne Remarques done in BCE or later printings. These came from Dave at Overlook and are numbered #59. Titles are Carrie, Cujo, Different Seasons, Firestarter, Night Shift, NOS4RS UK, 'Salem's Lot, The Dead Zone, The Gunslinger (Viking), The Drawing of the Three (Viking), The Shining, and The Stand Uncut. Photos of the Remarques in spoiler tags below. Email me here if interested. Thanks!

Spoiler:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's call this free book Sunday. These are free. Just pay for cost of shipping. Prefer to ship all at once to one person and not split up. Sorry, my monkey isn't for sale.

EDIT: THESE ARE NOW CLAIMED.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very generous, Paul!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Very generous, Paul!
    Thanks Rogier. I need the space and something had to go. I figured let someone else enjoy them.

Country
    Country Flag

Very generous, Paul!
    Very much so, Paul! I'm afraid I have to ask but.....have you been following your monkey's orders?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very generous, Paul!
    Very much so, Paul! I'm afraid I have to ask but.....have you been following your monkey's orders?
    I walked right into that didn't I...I think I'll plead the 5th otherwise this could go downhill real fast.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very generous, Paul!
    I walked right into that didn't I...I think I'll plead the 5th otherwise this could go downhill real fast.
    Smart man

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell my 1st 1st Doctor Sleep.

Its in fine condition, signed by King, comes in the Cemetery Dance slipcase, and comes with the promo Dr. Sleep sleep mask.

If anyone is interested please PM me with offers not sure what this is worth...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 1/30 SALE - LOWER PRICES!!!

Green Mile Gift Edition (F/F): $175.00

Various 1st/1sts:

Tommyknockers Red Variant (VG+): $20
    Skeleton Crew (VG+): $20
    Pet Sematary (VG+): $30
    DT I: Gunslinger Viking (F-): $50
    DT IV: Wizard and Glass (F): $50

My Pretty Pony (VG): $40 SOLD
    Cycle of Werewolf (VG Faded Spine): $50 SOLD

Payment via PayPal Gift. If interested and need pics of the books, let me know.

US Shipping Included

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Pm sent!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have for sale an as new shrinkwrapped Advance Review Copy / Proof of Grant's DT IV Wizard & Glass - $150 OBO.

PM me if interested.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, all.

10% all books I'm selling. If you choose to buy more than one, I'm happy to work out a larger discount with you. Please see the link in my signature.

PM me. As always, PP F&F. Thanks!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 1/30 SALE - LOWER PRICES!!!

PULLED THE GREEN MILE! It is actually a Remarqued copy that I forgot I had! Can't sell that for $175.00! Sorry for mix up.

Various 1st/1sts:

Tommyknockers Red Variant (VG+): $20
    Skeleton Crew (VG+;1 copy left): $20

DT I: Gunslinger Viking (F-): $50 SOLD
    DT IV: Wizard and Glass (F): $50 SOLD
    Cycle of Werewolf (VG Faded Spine): $50 SOLD
    My Pretty Pony (VG): $40 SOLD
    Pet Sematary (VG+): $30 SOLD
    Skeleton Crew (VG+): $20 SOLD

Payment via PayPal Gift. If interested and need pics of the books, let me know.

US Shipping Included

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 515 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 488 ... LastLast