Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 515 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,875 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

A few pieces of artwork and cases for sale, make me an offer but remember shipping is from the UK
    Dolso Case - The Shining letter E - Artwork / Traycase
    Dolso - The Stand slipcase - Link
    Alan M Clark 25th Anniversary IT prelim with remarque - Link
    Don Maitz Desperation wolf watercolour - Link
    Don Maitz Desperation wolf prelim - Link
    Smoke and Mirrors (published by CD) front cover prelim by Led Edwards - Link
    Jae Lee - The Battle of Jericho Hill chapter 3 Link

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in a Carrie remarqued by Tomislav Tikulin... make me an offer I was asking $275 but only a bite... thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

True 1st edition DJ for Doubleday "The Shining". NF+ condition. Has remnants of a price sticker on inside flap (~.5"x.25"). The residue can be carefully removed with the proper technique and patience.
    Spine is NOT faded.
    Pics available for serious inquiries.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 2/9 SALE!!!

- TWTTK Scribner Proof (F): $350
    - S/L Six Stories (NF): $600

Paypal Friends and Family or add 4%. US Domestic Shipping Included / Int'l split.

Pics upon request

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let me throw this out there and all opinions are welcome.

I know this is primarily a Stephen King site, but I have collected quite a bit of Neil Gaiman rarities over the last 10 years and want to know the best venue for selling these items. I have some Lettered editions,, many S/Ls and lots and lots of signed books, some double signed with illustrators, signed proofs and unsigned proofs. I have no idea total value but I'm guessing $20,000 of items.

Is there enough interest here on this site to list these items? I DEFINITELY DO NOT want to do eBay....there is a site Dreamhaven in Minnesota that sells Gaiman signed stuff but I doubt they want to buy a collection as big as mine.

Entertain thoughts from you and thanks!!

I could list at Betts but maybe not the right "audience." I could consign the items with another retailer....VeryFine Books or Camelot Books...just don't know.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

I know this is primarily a Stephen King site, but I have collected quite a bit of Neil Gaiman rarities over the last 10 years and want to know the best venue for selling these items. I have some Lettered editions,, many S/Ls and lots and lots of signed books, some double signed with illustrators, signed proofs and unsigned proofs. I have no idea total value but I'm guessing $20,000 of items.

Is there enough interest here on this site to list these items? I DEFINITELY DO NOT want to do eBay....there is a site Dreamhaven in Minnesota that sells Gaiman signed stuff but I doubt they want to buy a collection as big as mine.

I could list at Betts but maybe not the right "audience." I could consign the items with another retailer....VeryFine Books or Camelot Books...just don't know.

There is a gaimon listing on this site and other collectables.

You have your own store! I would list them their first. Get the word out here that you will be listing them on Betts Site. Do a 1 month GAimon listing. facebook, here, etc...

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dreamhaven was a truly great store-when it used to be opened. I went there all the time.
    Now it's rarely opened.
    I think he is mostly mail order. He physically has the store but sadly the hours are VERY limited.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would say your store first David!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Dreamhaven was a truly great store-when it used to be opened. I went there all the time.
    Now it's rarely opened.
    I think he is mostly mail order. He physically has the store but sadly the hours are VERY limited.
    It was a great store! I visited a couple times when I would visit my family in MN. Got some good stuff there. Sad to hear that it's rarely opened anymore.
    ~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like Roseannebarr said, promote a big listing here, and in other forums etc, then run it on a specific date through a special collection in your own store.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with posting on your store with some advertising. I would make sure the pass the word also. I love Neil's work so I would potentially be interested in a few things and I have a few groups that would be interested as well.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ALL BOOKS GONE... Sent to my good buddy David!!!! (shhhh... he owns Betts)
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I agree with posting on your store with some advertising. I would make sure the pass the word also. I love Neil's work so I would potentially be interested in a few things and I have a few groups that would be interested as well.
    Agree
    I could also be tempted with some of the s/L (I suspect the lettered might be out of my price range but you never know....)

I also admin a 'Neil Gaiman Fans' group on Facebook and would happily spread the word.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would hit Twitter,Facebook and Instagram advising people that you are having a Gaiman sale at Betts. From memory,you have had the occasional one for sale at Betts already?

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Now it's rarely opened.
    I bought my Gunslinger from them way back when. Still good for picking up the odd item now and then.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

There is a gaimon listing on this site and other collectables.

You have your own store! I would list them their first. Get the word out here that you will be listing them on Betts Site. Do a 1 month GAimon listing. facebook, here, etc...
    I know I am just saying whats been said before - but I agree - list them on your site - you might be surprised by the interest over a few weeks. Then you could always consign the remainders...

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

I, too, would be interested in seeing what you have. Gaiman material has always done very well for me; the market for the higher-tier items can be quiet at times but on the whole I don't think I've ever had anything truly good that has failed to sell.

Good luck, and if there's a special copy of the SubPress GRAVEYARD BOOK among your treasures. . . .

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

David, create a section on Bett's for the list of Gaiman stuff and give us at TDT first crack at it! Check out the Other Authors sub-forum in the Dutch Hill forum here.

EDIT:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...le-Neil-Gaiman
    Last edited by Patrick; 02-09-2016 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Link
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    David, create a section on Bett's for the list of Gaiman stuff and give us at TDT first crack at it! Check out the Other Authors sub-forum in the Dutch Hill forum here.
    Ahead of you. I let David know he could list here on the site. I would create a special dedicated section for him to post the stuff.
    All he would need on his site is a link to the special "Gaiman" for sale forum here.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ahead of you. I let David know he could list here on the site. I would create a special dedicated section for him to post the stuff.
    All he would need on his site is a link to the special "Gaiman" for sale forum here.
    Attaboy!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Awesome. There's a lot of people in this community who seem to collect books broadly - would be great for us to take a first bite.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Kris. $175 for a Talisman gift when I'm skint? You're killing me pal.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Damn Kris. $175 for a Talisman gift when I'm skint? You're killing me pal.
    haha sorry mate!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Salem's Lot TV remake advance preview screener Dvd. Both episodes $30.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

There IS a S/L Graveyard book!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 515 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast