Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 515 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Please send PM if anyone is interested in any of the items below.
    Joyland Flatsigned $175.00
    Joyland Gift Edition $150.00
    Joyland Limited Edition with Slipcase $425.00
    Dr. Sleep Signed Limited $570.00
    Dr. Sleep Signed First in CD Slipcase with ticket from event $225.00

John F. Kennedy Rugger will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all. I have the following books for sale that I will part with for the right offer. I will list them here and on the westeros site. If they don't sell they will go on ebay but I would prefer to sell to a member of one of the two sites. Please send your offers to steve_carleton@hotmail.com. Thanks.

#420 Meisha Merlin A Clash of Kings
    #420 Subterranean Press A Storm of Swords ( I will not split these two up)
    SOLD

#361 Subterranean Press A Dance with Dragons ( I will not split these two up)
    #361 Subterranean Press A Clash of Kings ( These two come with the future rights for all remaining books in the series and include the chapbook that
    came with A Clash of Kings)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing

Book is NF/F, and the DJ is VG/NF.

Has previous owner's library embossment on title page, and there is some fading to DJ spine.

$175 shipped in the US.

Cheapest one on ebay is twice the price!

EMAIL ME if interested.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I have a few books for sale, I'm uk based but will cover half of postage and packaging, and prefer PayPal gift as payment.

Uk SL wind through the keyhole - number 158 of 200 - $450

Us Doctor Sleep SL- no 185 of 750 - $590. (Edited as way too high)

Quietly Now anthology signed by SK and plenty others $250

Desperation us SL - $300

Insomnia gift edition (much cheaper than the last one on ebay....) - $150

The Talisman gift edition - $150 - SOLD

Exorcist - gauntlet edition LETTERED GG - make me an offer - not sure if want to sell but at the right price.....

Thanks Dave

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    First signed Under the Dome + DVD & flyer from event: $200 (gift paypal or +3%)

See former eBay listing for full details: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Under-the-Do...:L:LCA:US:1123
    Reduced
    $180 w/ free media mail shipping & tracking or +$10 priority & insurance. Either way, boxed and well protected.

PM if interested

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegreattim View Post
    First signed Under the Dome + DVD & flyer from event: $200 (gift paypal or +3%)

See former eBay listing for full details: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Under-the-Do...:L:LCA:US:1123

Sold

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Guys,
    i need some space in the shelve and a releasing two S/L today.

1) Dark Tower VII S/L - tray case has a some small corner bump but Book & Dustcover are absolute fine.
    Was my very first DT S/L - i never mind the bump, but have a new number now. Maybe a good starter for DT SLs
    Ill make pics if needed.

Will sell for 300$ shipped to Europe or lower 48 states, what is a nice price for a DT i guess.

2) Joyland S/L #637 Fine/Fine no mark at all. $350

Also shipping to Europe or lower 48 states is free.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Sold!

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all... sadly I am still dealing with some stuff so I have to let another volume from my collection go...

Dark Tower III Wastelands... #1056 Signed/Limited... fine condition.

Please feel free to make an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered so don't be shy. Anyone outside the US please figure for shipping.

If interested please PM me.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Still for sale:
    UK s/l WTTK (number 69/200) $500
    UK s/l Dr Sleep (unopened x/200) $550
    Joyland s/l (number 49/724) $350

Will take $50 off if you want two, and $100 off if you want all three.

Cheers

Closet Flipper Frankie has a spectacular aura about Frankie has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Hey all... sadly I am still dealing with some stuff so I have to let another volume from my collection go...

Please feel free to make an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered so don't be shy. Anyone outside the US please figure for shipping.

I'd be interested but not really sure what a reasonable price is.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post

I'd be interested but not really sure what a reasonable price is.
    Betts had one recently...

Dark Tower III Waste Lands S/L #576 - Fine/Fine $425 layaway
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I still have a few books for sale, I'm uk based but will cover half of postage and packaging, and prefer PayPal gift as payment.

Uk SL wind through the keyhole - number 158 of 200 - $425

Us Doctor Sleep SL- no 185 of 750 - $590. (Edited as way too high)

Quietly Now anthology signed by SK and plenty others $250

Desperation us SL - $275

Insomnia gift edition (much cheaper than the last one on ebay....) - $150

Exorcist - gauntlet edition LETTERED GG - make me an offer - not sure if want to sell but at the right price.....

Thanks Dave

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE:

Hello everyone!

This 25th Anniversary Lettered "GG" edition of IT is for sale at $2350 (PayPal gift). I have the original inner box that it shipped in and I will pack that box inside another box, cover the cost of shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. and will split shipping costs to all other locations. If you are interested please PM me.

If you need a reference(s) I have made transactions with Tippy4 and many with David at Betts Books.

Thanks!
    Brad

Last edited by SierraKiloCollector; 05-16-2014 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Update

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have been debating doing this for a while now... but I have finally made a decision...

I own the 25th Anniversary Lettered "GG" edition of IT and I would rather have a pristine 25th Anniversary S/L edition of IT. If you are interested, I would like the S/L IT plus $1300 USD (PayPal gift) for my lettered edition. I have the original inner box that it shipped in and I will cover the cost of shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. and will split shipping costs to all other locations. If you are interested please PM me.

If you need a reference(s) I have made transactions with Tippy4 and many with David at Betts Books.

Thanks!
    Brad

Someone is gonna get a SICK DEAL. David just sold one for $2500! So an S/L for $1200 bucks!!!!!???? I own this (y) and it is the nicest book I have ever seen in person ever folks. Grab this one.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Someone is gonna get a SICK DEAL. David just sold one for $2500! So an S/L for $1200 bucks!!!!!???? I own this (y) and it is the nicest book I have ever seen in person ever folks. Grab this one.....
    Just to be clear... I am looking for a pristine 25th Anniversary S/L IT AND $1300 for my Lettered edition of IT.

Cheers!
    Brad

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know... That's a great deal man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I know... That's a great deal man!
    Thanks... I think so... hopefully IT can find the right person...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale. Joyland Gift Edition in aftermarket slipcase. Book still in shrinkwrap, slipcase in as new condition. Please PM with offers. Thanks!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I may be interested, Alan. But I have no clue at all what they go for these days. Any hints?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I have no clue at all what they go for these days. Any hints?
    Betts:
    1 sold without slipcase for $125
    1 for sale without slipcase for $135

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mr RT. Wasn't 100% sure on pricing but Betts is always a good guide!

Gunslinger Apprentice BrighterDeathNow will become famous soon enough

Deleted

Deciding not to sell.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Good luck man - sorry to hear that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 515 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast