Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 515 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,925 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Sorry to hear that you selling these books!
    I also have a lot of DT for sale
    PM Sent!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously?? You're selling your collection?
    Or part of??

sk

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Seriously?? You're selling your collection?
    Or part of??

sk
    I reduced it already to 50%. But I haven't sold much yet. Have to make pictures of the books for sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Offering a fine copy of the UK limited edition of Charlie the Choo-choo with print. Asking for $ 175 OBO + shipping (Paypal F&F)
    Is it #157? I’m looking for this number to match my DT set
    I'm afraid I can't tell as it's still factory sealed....feel like taking a gamble
    I think you should 😂😂 the shrinkwrap isn’t good for the books, and I keep checking eBay and keep coming across sealed copies and screaming ‘OPEN IT AND TELL ME THE NUMBER!’ at the screen 😂😂
    It was a 1/1000 chance....and unfortunately it's not #157 but #960
    In order to check the number I took the book out of the slipcase (which is still sealed).
    Anyone interested?? New, lower the price of $ 150 + shipping (Paypal F&F)
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Offering a fine copy of the UK limited edition of Charlie the Choo-choo with print. Asking for $ 175 OBO + shipping (Paypal F&F)
    Is it #157? I’m looking for this number to match my DT set
    I'm afraid I can't tell as it's still factory sealed....feel like taking a gamble
    I think you should 😂😂 the shrinkwrap isn’t good for the books, and I keep checking eBay and keep coming across sealed copies and screaming ‘OPEN IT AND TELL ME THE NUMBER!’ at the screen 😂😂
    It was a 1/1000 chance....and unfortunately it's not #157 but #960
    In order to check the number I took the book out of the slipcase (which is still sealed).
    Anyone interested?? New, lower the price of $ 150 + shipping (Paypal F&F)
    Thanks for checking, and now you can feel better in the knowledge that it’s free from its cellophane prison 😂😂
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

John F. Kennedy Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Folks,

SOLD.

For Sale: Set of 4 paperback 1st edition UK Bachman novels. Rage, The Running Man, The Long Walk and Roadwork. Cant post pics here for some reason so i will give a brief description and if you are interested please email me at ciarrai09@outlook.com or pm with your email and i will send.
    All 4 books are in excellent condition. Light toning to extremities. Rage has a very small spinal crease less than 1 cm near the base otherwise Fine. The long Walk has a small crease on back cover and light creasing near base of spine. Otherwise books are in excellent condition. Asking 1050 usd to include worldwide insured shipping. These are hard to find books and very rare to find a set in this condition. Thank You. Talisman1964.

John F. Kennedy Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi again. I have seen some posts with pictures. How can i do this as i would love to post the photos here for people to see before they decide if they are interested or not. Thanks. Talisman1964

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi again. I have seen some posts with pictures. How can i do this as i would love to post the photos here for people to see before they decide if they are interested or not. Thanks. Talisman1964
    Up at the top of the page here click Gallery, then over on the right side of the second brown line it says Home Search Profile Upload Photos ... click Upload Photos. Follow the directions there (Choose photo, upload), then after it's uploaded scroll down under the photo where you'll see Linked Thumbnail, Linked Medium, and Medium Image. Just copy/paste whichever one you want (I use Medium Image) into your entry and photo will show up. Easy Peasy Japanesy.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

To insert the picture, you need to click on the small photo icon directly above the posting box, then insert the previously copied URL.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    I have LSOE S/L #1154 fine/fine condition, with a small Whelan Remarque. His doodle of the signup of the eye. $700 shipped USA , will ship others at cost.
    Hey I sent you a pm about this is it still for sale?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

To insert the picture, you need to click on the small photo icon directly above the posting box, then insert the previously copied URL.
    RF, if you copy/paste the Medium Image URL then you don't need to do this step, can just paste directly into the posting box.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    RF, if you copy/paste the Medium Image URL then you don't need to do this step, can just paste directly into the posting box.
    Learned something new today. Makes sense as it already has the image tag.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Learn something everyday. Slightly embarrassed I didn't know.

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD.
    Talisman1964 here again hoping that all the helpful advice worked. Thanks for all your help.
    For Sale: Set of 4 paperback 1st edition UK Bachman novels. Rage, The Running Man, The Long Walk and Roadwork. if you are interested please email me at ciarrai09@outlook.com or PM .
    All 4 books are in excellent condition. Light toning to extremities. Rage has a very small spinal crease less than 1 cm near the base otherwise Fine. The long Walk has a small crease on back cover and light creasing near base of spine. Otherwise books are in excellent condition. Asking 1050 usd to include worldwide insured shipping. These are hard to find books and very rare to find a set in this condition. Thank You. Talisman1964.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Learn something everyday. Slightly embarrassed I didn't know.
    Nothing to be embarrassed about, I only know from having gone back and deleted the extra set of IMG tags a half dozen times.

SOLD.
    Talisman1964 here again hoping that all the helpful advice worked. Thanks for all your help.
    You're very welcome, glad you were able to sell so quickly (nice set of books!)

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you George. Really good explanation on how to put up photos and i am very grateful for your help. Thank you and RF for your help. Talisman1964

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a Mark Stutzman remarqued / Stephen King signed copy of From a Buick 8 on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...sAAOSw68NdUE1~

$500 shipped in the US if you buy from me direct.

SOLD
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I have a Mark Stutzman remarqued / Stephen King signed copy of From a Buick 8 on Ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Kin...sAAOSw68NdUE1~

$500 shipped in the US if you buy from me direct.
    That was the first book signing I'd ever been to and the first time I met King. Ironically, also the first book that started my collecting habit.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Looking for Salem's lot ps publishing gift set for a decent price. Son birthday is coming. Anyone can help?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    For Sale: Knowing Darkness Deluxe, book & slipcase as new, no damage.

$285 + shipping, includes all the free fold-out posters.
    PM me if interested.

(Bump)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Wizard & Glass combo pack.

As New/Never read, ARC is in "publisher" original cello/shrinkwrap
    Also, Grant Wizard & Glass As New/Never read 1st/1st trade edition.
    No asking price, PM me w/offer if interested.
    Also open to trades.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD PM me if interested. Payment is by Paypal Friends & Family, price includes shipping within the United States.

- Plume Gunslinger ARC/proof $195, condition is very good+, clean pages and unbroken spine, but general paperback wear (see photos)

Spoiler:

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Wastelands combo pack.

As New/Never read, ARC is in "publisher" original cello/shrinkwrap
    Also, Grant Wastelands As New/Never read 1st/1st trade edition.
    No asking price, PM me w/offer if interested.
    Also open to trades.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UK The Wind Through The Keyhole, reading copy, free within the US.

US If It Bleeds, reading copy, free within the US.

CD Blockade Billy Fine 1st with Slipcase and Card $55 PayPal F&F shipped within the US, International shipping at cost.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 477 of 515 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast