Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 515 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

BTW - the He Is Legend is closed. Someone claimed it.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta wonder about the marketing people that think up some of this stuff. The sleep mask doesn't really have much to do with Doctor Sleep. Still a fun piece of bric-a-brac.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's still a unique item just like the insoles for Sleepwalkers. Quirky but a nice addition to the "story" of a collection.
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Gotta wonder about the marketing people that think up some of this stuff. The sleep mask doesn't really have much to do with Doctor Sleep. Still a fun piece of bric-a-brac.
    It's at least the 2nd SK sleep mask. I have another one from Nightmares and Dreamscapes that I got at some point along the line, I think from another member. I like the weird stuff.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    It's at least the 2nd SK sleep mask. I have another one from Nightmares and Dreamscapes that I got at some point along the line, I think from another member. I like the weird stuff.
    Spoiler:
    (NFS)

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

3 sleep masks? I guess King fans don't get enough sleep. Wonder if Insomnia came with one too.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    3 sleep masks? I guess King fans don't get enough sleep. Wonder if Insomnia came with one too.
    I have Nightmares and Dreamscapes and polish sleep mask from Doctor sleep. (So i miss 2 US)

As for the Insomnia... if i remember there was a pillow with title on it
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been thinking about posting this proposal for some time....mayhap one of you is interested.
    I know some of you are looking for the 'Salem's Lot traycase plus complete set of prints from the Centipede Press edition, on my part I've been looking to add the S/L slipcased edition of Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts to my collection for quite some time. Anyone interested in a trade?
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Signed Finders Keepers from the Bridgton, Maine event on July 12th (in excellent condition...only opened for King to sign, and view the signature once).

I was fortunate enough to obtain two tickets, and thus have a spare. I only need one for my collection, so I hope someone else out there can enjoy this beautiful book!

$450, will ship in continental U.S.

Interested parties: send me a PM, please.

**SOLD**
    Last edited by André Linoge; 07-18-2015 at 07:31 AM. Reason: update book condition

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by André Linoge View Post
    Signed Finders Keepers from the Bridgton, Maine event on July 12th (in excellent condition...only opened for King to sign, and view the signature once).

I was fortunate enough to obtain two tickets, and thus have a spare. I only need one for my collection, so I hope someone else out there can enjoy this beautiful book!

$450, will ship in continental U.S.

Interested parties: send me a PM, please.
    I know John (goheat) was looking for one.

Gunslinger Apprentice André Linoge is on a distinguished road André Linoge's Avatar

Seeking a 1st/1st HC of 11/23/63 in VG/NF condition.

Finding some reasonable prices online, but want to get some reputation established here on TDT!

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

I have an extra Finders Keepers signed 1st from the SK signing in Maine. Need to sell it to help with the cost of plane fare. Willing to part with it for $480.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple of spare copies of Ernest Cline's Armada UK edition available. This is the Waterstones Signed Edition which is basically the trade 1st/1st with a signed bookplate pasted in. I am not looking for a profit on these. I just bought a couple of extra copies just in case someone here wanted one. They are in as new condition as they were just bought this morning.
    They are £12.99 each with £12.95 shipping to the US (International Standard Airmail). Anybody interested just PM me.

EDIT. *BOTH GONE*

BOTH GONE

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I have the following for sale. Neither is factory sealed but both are in perfect condition and unread w/ slipcase and what not. Basically new. Prices include shipping.

Little Sisters of Euloria Artist Edition - SOLD
    Doctor Sleep Gift Edition - $100
    Dr Sleep still here.
    Last edited by Johnny Alien; 11-04-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

THE PLANT PARTS 1 & 2 and RED EYES OF THE DRAGON ALL TO SAME PERSON
    $9500.00 OBO
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Signed Finders Keepers from Bridgton event - $450.

Free US shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I have 2 books for sale:

1. The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah #1320: $525 + [ FREE shipping from Thailand ]
    2. The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #1320: $525 + [ FREE shipping from Thailand ]

Both are sealed in Grant's original shrink-wrap. Please let me know if interested.

Thank you.
    Gerald

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

NEW ITEMS ADDED
    The Plant parts 1 & 2 plus RED EOTD all inscribed to same person $9,500.00
    Mr. Mercedes oversized paperback 2nd printing flat signed to title page $280.00
    Everything's Eventual Proof Fine $145.00
    Desperation S/L Fine/Fine $295.00
    GUNSLINGER FIRST EDITION DJ UNFOLDED BRAND NEW $440.00
    Gunslinger First signed by Michael Whelan with quote and KA symbol drawing in NF DJ
    $800.00
    Revival Flatsigned in slipcase $180.00
    Black House Paperback signed by both King and Straub $180.00
    Doctor Sleep UK 1/200 S/L $290.00
    Stand First DJ VG+-NF- in Collectors traycase $400.00
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have duplicates of these Cemetery Dance slipcases. $25 each plus actual shipping in USA or International.

The Wind Through The Keyhole.
    Doctor Sleep.

Thanks.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I have duplicates of these Cemetery Dance slipcases. $25 each plus actual shipping in USA or International.

The Wind Through The Keyhole.
    Doctor Sleep.

Thanks.
    I thought TWTTK slipcase was by Grant?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure CD did a case for TWTTK too, Simon. (i think i'm sure any ways).

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    They did.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah good man, thanks wolfehr. Knew it rang a bell!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    They did.
    Yes, that's correct. There was a Grant one and a CD one.

There's a picture of it in this post. And here's a list of all the CD slipcases.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT 25th GE F - $330
    SIGNED Finders Keepers F - $450
    DT II proof (black with drawing) VG - $80

FREE US shipping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 515 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 ... LastLast