Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 515 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it verified by PSA/DNA?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

'Salem's Lot 1st trade Edition Doubleday 2005 F/F. $40 + Shipping .

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    'Salem's Lot 1st trade Edition Doubleday 2005 F/F. $40 + Shipping .
    No Link!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, I am putting my Dark Tower books back on Ebay. Signed and numbered 797. The are going for €800......................................... .

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Stephen-King-...item19ca297473

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have Joe Hill's 20th Century Ghosts slipcased s/l with remarque for sale. Please pm me if interested so we can talk on the price!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED 11/1

S/L THE STAND # 41 $1,650.00 (Book w/glassine paper in Fine Condition - Box/Front Plate has scratches) I can send pics.....

1st/1st DTVI Song of Susannah Signed by Artist Darrel Anderson $40.00
    1st/1st DTVII The Dark Tower Signed by Artist Michael Whelan (with Ka Symbol) $60.00

DTVII: The Dark Tower Signed ARTIST EDITION $60.00

Shipping INCLUDED!

AKC

Hi All, only 2 more days left on my auction if anyone is interested!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Hi All, I am putting my Dark Tower books back on Ebay. Signed and numbered 797. The are going for €800......................................... .

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

One last go around for my remaining books:

Under the Dome (still sealed)
    $200 (signed, unnumbered as issued)

Dolan's Cadillac
    $200 (unsigned, Advance Proof)

Reign of Fear
    $200 (Y of 26 lettered edition)

The Stephen King Trivia Book
    $200 (DD of 52 lettered edition)

Secretary of Dreams II
    $1000 (PC Lettered)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

I just bought a Startling Mystery with Glass Floor so now I need to sell something so I can afford it!

Moth (cosigned at Betts) $300
    My extra copy of Six Stories #224 F/F no traycase = Make Offer
    Dead Zone Inscribed and dated Aug 17 1979 (year and month of publication) Nice signature but Book is only Good (sun fading, slight spine lien), DJ Very Good (few chips, minor creasing on one edge. In mylar). = Make offer

PM for pics - Thanks

Hi All, Still selling my Dart Tower books. But not putting them on Ebay again. To many time wasters. If anyone is interested PM for pictures and a reasonable offer.

Hi All, only 2 more days left on my auction if anyone is interested!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Do your "Dart Tower" books come with the darts?

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED 11/5

S/L THE STAND # 41 $1,600

Book w/glassine paper in Fine Condition - Box/Front Plate has a few scratches

I can send pics.....

Shipping INCLUDED!

AKC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a pretty good price, A KKK CCCC. Wish I had it, lol

Yes free darts with every dart tower book..........................LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Do your "Dart Tower" books come with the darts?

John

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

iowabob, if you this, please contact me about the magazines i bought from you.
    Tried to contact you by PM and mail.
    Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED: 11/12/11

Night Visions 5 (1st/1st Collector Grade Condition): $25.00
    The Essential Stephen King: Complete and Uncut Edition: $25.00
    Firestarter Trade (Book Club w/White DJ) - Brand New: $10.00
    From a Buick 8 w/Promotional Poster - Still Shrinkwrapped from CD: $10.00 SOLD!!!!

Ridiculously Beautiful Copies......

US Shipping Included / Int'l Shipping Actual Cost

PM if interested....

AKC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello again. Have some extra Stephen King items for sale, would love to offer them to the community before putting them up on eBay.

Will be updating prices and conditions either tonight or tomorrow. Inquire about anything through PM, thanks!

Shannon

US FIRST EDITIONS:
    22) Skeleton Crew
    26) The Drawing Of The Three: The Dark Tower II
    30) The Dark Half
    35) Needful Things
    36) Gerald's Game
    42) The Green Mile 1: The Two Dead Girls
    43) The Green Mile 2: The Mouse On The Mile
    46) The Green Mile 5: Night Journey
    47) The Green Mile 6: Coffey On The Mile
    53) The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    63) Song Of Susannah: The Dark Tower VI

OTHER EDITIONS:
    The Girl Who Lovied Tom Gordon: Pop-Up Book

MAGAZINES:
    Entertainment Weekly #1092: First Appearance of "The Pop Of King: Putting Movies First" (nonfiction)
    Entertainment Weekly #1118: First Appearance of "The Pop Of King: My 2010 Hits And Misses" (nonfiction)
    Entertainment Weekly #1131: First Appearance of "The Pop Of King: The Best Films Of 2010" (nonfiction)
    Entertainment Weekly #1133: First Appearance of "The Pop Of King: The Best Books I Read This Year" (nonfiction)
    Midnight Graffiti #3: First Appearance of "Rainy Season" and "Letter To The Editor" (nonfiction). Also includes other nonfiction Stephen King-related articles by other people: "News", "Stephen King: 1989: The Year In Review", "My Pretty Pony", "The Unwritten King", "Big Mac Attack", "NEL Book Covers", and "I Read Stephen King"
    Playboy: Volume 30, Number 1: First Appearance of "The Word Processor"
    Playboy: Volume 30, Number 6: "Playboy Interview: Stephen King" (interview) by Eric Norden
    WB: Volume 1, Number 4: "Authortalk: A WB Exclusive" (interview) by AT

COMICS:
    Heroes For Hire Starring The X-Men #1
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born Collection
    The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home Collection
    The Dark Tower: Treachery Collection

AUDIOBOOKS:
    Bag Of Bones: 16 cassettes in box
    Thinner: 2 cassettes, no outer box.

ODDS AND ENDS:
    Needful Things Postcard
    Castle Rock: The Stephen King Newsletters - Volumes 1 through 4

Hi All, Still selling my signed numbered 797 Dark Tower 5-7 books. All in perfect condition If anyone is interested PM for pictures. Free shipping world wide.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking to sell my copy of IT S/L that will come from Cemetary Dance.

I will open the package once I receive it to inspect it for damage IF and only IF the person who purchases it wants me to. Otherwise, I will ship the box unopened immediately upon receiving it from them. I am having it shipped via UPS insured to me and will ship it insured for the full purchase amount to you via USPS, UPS, FedEX, or whatever shipping service you prefer.

I am looking for $1000. PM me or email me at mscatoe@comporium.net if you're interested.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

I will open the package once I receive it to inspect it for damage IF and only IF the person who purchases it wants me to. Otherwise, I will ship the box unopened immediately upon receiving it from them. I am having it shipped via UPS insured to me and will ship it insured for the full purchase amount to you via USPS, UPS, FedEX, or whatever shipping service you prefer.

I am looking for $1000. PM me or email me at mscatoe@comporium.net if you're interested.
    For a $500 book? I'm out!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I find myself with an extra confirmed/shipped copy of the 11/22/63 S/L. Make me an offer I can't refuse (I'll ship international at actual cost).

(Not an auction; I reserve the right not to sell)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post

For a $500 book? I'm out!!!
    For a book that is out of print. I'm looking to sell it to help offset some bills that have come up. I am not unwilling to discuss offers either. Remember that the asking price is the total price and includes shipping from my house to yours regardless of location.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I find myself with an extra confirmed/shipped copy of the 11/22/63 S/L. Make me an offer I can't refuse (I'll ship international at actual cost).

(Not an auction; I reserve the right not to sell)
    Still available...

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My asking price is only $349.

Country
    Country Flag

I will have several extras of the S/L Edition.......I just don't know how many yet.

I'll keep everybody posted!!!!

AKC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 515 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast