Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 515 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry about that.. Do u have a picture of the Salem's lot proof?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam debungsmere is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by king-collection View Post

DArk Tower: The Gunslinger 1st Edition
    Dark Tower: Drawing of the Tree - signed and limited No. 685
    Dark Tower: Waste Lands - signed and limited No. 894
    Dark Tower: Wizard and Glas - signed and limited No. 808
    Dark Tower 5-7 incl. Sisters of Eluria matching Set No. 788 all still shrink wrapped

What are you charging for these? Feel free to email me, rocky.schneider@gmail.com.

Sorry you have to sell, a nice collection you got.

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

selling:
    $104 for 1/1 bachman books

Oh, if we have any tool fans- i recently went to maynard's store in jerome, AZ...i bought some extra signed stuff..if anyone is interested.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I have an extra IO 10 Stephen King's Baseball issue. VG condition. some wear as can be seen in the photo. Asking $50. Least expensive on ABE is $100. PM me if interested or any question. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where everyone knows your name...TDT.org

My 9 month old is built like a moose... he's 23lbs! So needless to say I need a new carseat for his weight class and until I can find a better paying job I've got to piece out what I own in collectables.

I'm selling my copy of Night Visions 5 signed by King and various others. If you're interested please PM or email me at DiazG78 at gmail dot com. I'm looking to get the price of a good carseat out of it basically so please keep that in mind when you offer. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few auctions ending tonight. Good prices, I think, if any one is interested.

http://shop.ebay.com/zbowman-half/m...._sop=12&_rdc=1

I'm also probably going to list a couple of my Lonely Road books soon, but will offer them here first (shipping and insurance included):

The Arthur Darknell Double by Ray Garton (1/200) - $125
    Poe (with "Monsters" chap-book) by Stewart O'Nan- $125

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

In order to finance my growing proof collection I'd like to sell some of my 'gift' editions (DESPERATION, FROM A BUICK 8, INSOMNIA, LISEY'S STORY, COLORADO KID - set of three in slipcase). I live in The Netherlands so these are probably only interesting for European forum members (because of the shipping costs). Is anyone interested?

*edit* post updated.

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    In order to finance my growing proof collection I'd like to sell some of my 'gift' editions (DESPERATION, FROM A BUICK 8, INSOMNIA, LISEY'S STORY, COLORADO KID - set of three in slipcase). I live in The Netherlands so these are probably only interesting for European forum members (because of the shipping costs). Is anyone interested?
    Man, it's too bad you are not in the states, or I'd take you up on on most, if not all of them! Just when I'm looking to expand (i.e. start) my gift edition collection, you are looking to sell. Either way, I wanted to ask:

There was a limited edition of Lisey? How did I miss hearing about that one! Who was the publisher?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Well, it's not technically a true limited/gift edition I think. I seem to remember it's some kind of BOMC edition with a cardboard slipcase. It's in the back/left in this picture:

It's not an uncommon or expensive book at all but it looks quite nice.

*edit* I wouldn't mind selling the books to you at all but combined shipping is €57 [$78] for a package weighing less than 10 kg, and €104 [$142] for a package > 10 kg. I'm not sure how much these books weigh and I can't check it right now. I think that buying these books separately and having them shipped to you domestically is probably cheaper. Anyway, if you're interested, please PM me

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Well, it's not technically a true limited/gift edition I think. I seem to remember it's some kind of BOMC edition with a cardboard slipcase. It's in the back/left in this picture:

It's not an uncommon or expensive book at all but it looks quite nice.

*edit* I wouldn't mind selling the books to you at all but combined shipping is €57 [$78] for a package weighing less than 10 kg, and €104 [$142] for a package > 10 kg. I'm not sure how much these books weigh and I can't check it right now. I think that buying these books separately and having them shipped to you domestically is probably cheaper. Anyway, if you're interested, please PM me
    Yeah, I think that the shipping costs itself would pay for one or two of these gift editions! I was just dreaming of expanding my collection in one beautiful box of goodies. I'm sure there are many other local(ish) collectors who will buy up your extras.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Free a.k.a. pay for shipping and it's yours:

Paris Review. It's some paperback magazine that has King's story Anaya. I think $10 should cover shipping and if there is change, I'll send it back. I had this on eBay for $5 and no one bought it, I'm assuming because shipping charge was $10. I just want it gone so first $10 takes it.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that dustjacket already on the mail? Otherwise you could put it in the same box!
    (The risk was to big to bid on both, I could have end up only with the 'Paris Review')

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I sent the DJ already. I like to mail as soon as I can so I don't have to worry about it later.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Default Tool stuff

Quote Originally Posted by demorgan View Post
    selling:

Oh, if we have any tool fans- i recently went to maynard's store in jerome, AZ...i bought some extra signed stuff..if anyone is interested.
    Hi. I am a major fan of Tool. What stuff did you get? I am very interested.
    Thanks

jon

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by demorgan View Post
    selling:

Hi. I am a major fan of Tool. What stuff did you get? I am very interested.
    Thanks

jon
    As my avatar might suggest, I too am a huge Tool fan. I'd be interested to see what you have too!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not interested in buying any Tool-related stuff, just wanted to chime in and say I love them too

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I have the first three issues of "N" and American Vampire for sale....cover list price if interested. They are all bagged and boarded and first prints.
    Please pm me if interested!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a LATERALUS poster at my parents...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

One time shot or goes to Ebay

BB set:

Blockade Billy Uncorrected Proof 1 of 60 color version
    Blockade Billy CD 1st print with artist Alex McVey Remarque
    CD Slipcase

$350 shipped ( I think it's a very fair price, the BB proof is worth $250 itself)

Pictures available, just ask.

Mulleins
    Cumberland vA

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

My collection is almost completely liquidated and I have to say that it feels pretty good not having to worry about the exorbitant amount of King limiteds being released these days.

Dark Tower III S/L
    Dark Tower IV S/L
    Dark Tower V S/L
    Dark Tower VI S/L
    Dark Tower VII S/L
    LSOE S/L
    LSOE A/E
    Black House S/L
    Desperation S/L

All the above books are #747 (Most still in their shrink-wrap). Sold as a set for $3250

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    My collection is almost completely liquidated and I have to say that it feels pretty good not having to worry about the exorbitant amount of King limiteds being released these days.
    The best thing about selling your collection is that you can still see most of them in the collections on here, and you have the cash in you pocket. Best of both worlds.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Cleaning out the closet (pictures available, just ask):

Legacies Proof $275
    Blockade Billy Proof $250
    Peter Straub’s matching number S/L set Lost Boy/Lost Girl and Night Room $105
    First Edition Blockade Billy with Alex McVey Remarque $100
    DT II First Edition signed by Hale $65
    Colorado Kid with full page drawing by Ed Miller $125 (I have one more left, picture available)
    Stories S/L (a nicely done limited) $175
    Dark Dreamers #140 (signed by all including King) This one doesn’t come up for sale often $400
    Insomnia S/L #706 (no slipcase) $175. Two small water marks on signature page. Ziesing is blaming either King or Hale for dripping coffee on the page. They didn’t notice the stain until page was already bound in the book.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Some really good stuff, Ralph. I sent you a PM.

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Willing to sell the Night Visions 5 for 120 OBO.. Just want a carseat, easiest way.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post

Dark Tower III S/L
    Dark Tower IV S/L
    Dark Tower V S/L
    Dark Tower VI S/L
    Dark Tower VII S/L
    LSOE S/L
    LSOE A/E
    Black House S/L
    Desperation S/L

All the above books are #747 (Most still in their shrink-wrap). Sold as a set for $3250
    You would be better off selling the Black House and Desperation separately. You should get $275 to $325 each for them.

Most collectors are already going to have one or more of these books, so they are not going to buy a large collection like this. Parts of it yes. The whole thing no.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 515 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast