Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 515 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,275 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale: FULL DAR,NO STARS - gift (Cemetery Dance) - unread, fine condition: € 85.00 (that's euros) plus shipping.
    PayPal gift.
    I'll split shipping to the US, which is € 12.00 each.

sk

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël, are you clearing space to focus on something more specific in your collection? or are you getting out of the game?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Cemetery Dance 11/22/63 slipcase: €30.00
    Cemetery Dance 11/22/63 traycase: €55.00
    Plus shipping; PayPal gift.

sk

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st/1st of Under The Dome in aftermarket slipcase (from Overlook Connection).
    Book, slipcase, and DJ are in fine condition.
    Included are receipt and wristband from signing.
    Check out THIS AUCTION to see the slipcase
    $225 via Paypal gift
    Shipping and insurance is $8 in the U.S.

S/L of The Dark Man
    Book, traycase, and DJ are in very fine condition.
    $425 via Paypal gift

Signed 1st of Double Feature by Owen King
    Book and DJ are in very fine condition.
    $45 via Paypal gift
    Shipping and insurance is $6 in the U.S.

S/L of He is Legend
    Book and DJ are in fine condition.
    $325 via Paypal gift
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For sale (via consignment from the artist in Texas)

10" x 10" acrylic Pennywise original piece painted by Alex McVey (nope, this one can go to another home as I have pretty much maxed out available hanging space, and this piece is to cool to be consigned to a protective bag and stored away).

Asking price is $US180 plus shipping/mailing - please note that the actual painting will be far more vibrant than the following scan (the painting is done on archival water colour paper).

If anyone's interested, or requires further information, just PM me
    We all float down here!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: $250, PayPal Family/Gift option, includes U.S. shipping

The Book Of The Sixth World Fantasy Convention
    Signed by Stephen King and Peter Straub
    Near fine condition.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE!!!!

- Flatsigned 1st Edition Joyland Paperback (New Condition): $200.00
    - Don Maitz Remarqued 1st Edition Duma Key (Pic Available): $200.00
    - Original Erin Wells Art for IT (2 For Sale - Pics Available): $200 Each

Payments via Paypal Gift. US Shipping Included / Int'l Shipping Actual

Thanks!

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, not a Stephen King, bu im looking to sell my copy of Susan Hill's The Woman In Black, this is a hardback signed first edition (original first printing in 1983 , I am in the UK, I am looking for around the £200 mark but I am open to offers, im trying to get some cash put to one side to help fund for my up-coming wedding

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I also am looking to sell my copy of J.K Rowling The Casual Vacancy, signed first edition with hologram, perfect condition, never read, I got this signed at a reading J.K Rolwing did at Southbank, London, UK. Please mail me if interested.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 10/23 SALE!!!! ADDED ITEMS

- Flatsigned 1st Edition Joyland Paperback (New Condition): $180.00
    - Don Maitz Remarqued 1st Edition Duma Key (Pic Available): $180.00
    - Original Erin Wells Art for IT (2 For Sale - Pics Available): $200.00 each
    - Original Erin Wells Art for IT WITH COLOR DRAWING OF IT ON MAT: $300.00

Payments via Paypal Gift. US Shipping Included / Int'l Shipping Actual

Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

NOS4A2 by Joe Hill S/L - $250 + actual shipping --- First email gets it

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

UK signed Doctor Sleep without DJ (easily replaced).
    $400 plus shipping.

Signed Joyland 1/1500 limited edition hardback.
    $450 plus shipping.

I have never seen signed copies of these books offered for sale anywhere previously.

I also have a signed UNDER THE DOME in slipcase.
    $200 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.

ALL SOLD!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few signed copies of Doctor Sleep. First printing, unread. $325 with postage included in the price to N. America.

I can send pictures of signatures later tonight. Pick whichever you like the most.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I just listed my Locke & Key set of Keys on Ebay...Clicky to see Bid if you are interested. I hate to sell them but I need the money.

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up a couple extra Dr. Sleeps in Toronto as well. Same 325 includes shipping paypal gift. I am willing to trade for a few items I don't have. Drop me a PM. Looking for S/L's and a few other things.
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I may have a Donald M. Grant artist edition of DT V and VI in fine condition available for sale next week. If anyone is interested just PM me.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the pictures:

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I had someone here tell me they were going to buy my LSOE Whelan Remarque so I purchased the Jake/Oy statue from Rachel unfortunately after 2 months I get no reply so I need to try again to sell.

I purchased this direct from Karen at Grant for 500.00 plus shipping, I am selling for 500.00 shipped/insured. Please let me know if you have any questions, Dave.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a King book but still cool - contact me if you are interested.

Biting Dog Press
    Signed and Lettered Edition (only 10 in existence)
    THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF M. VALDEMAR
    by Edgar Allan Poe
    With wood engravings by George A. Walker
    Printed Letterpress
    Housed in a black calfskin traycase.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I will admit this is the part about signings I hate... Multiple copies obtained via whatever methods for no other reason but to sell them... Oh well guess that's just the game...

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I will admit this is the part about signings I hate... Multiple copies obtained via whatever methods for no other reason but to sell them... Oh well guess that's just the game...
    Most of the people I talked to use the books to help offset the very expensive trip, or to purchase sought after missing parts of their collection. No different than any other business man, except we use itvto help with our obsession. The king fans I have met have famines and expenses above and beyond our king collection, this helps keep the collection growing with out dipping into family budgets or digging to big a hole.

Tickets 100. Each
    Hotel 500
    Airfare 650

Alcohol. Confidential
    Food Very expensive

I personally don't sell anything, just trade for missing pieces. That being said, I have a signed sk dr sleep for trade, If u look at my 2013 collecting goals u can see 14 missing pieces to my collection

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The only part about signings I hate is the seller who gets in the front of the line with 20 books to be signed. Don't care that they are there for business but they should stand in the back and let the people who are there to actually see the author, meet him/her in a reasonable time.

Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget that the books weren't actually included with the ticket. When you add tax on the ticket + the price of the book, that's $140 a pop. It's not like anyone missed out on the book. There were plenty left over. I witnessed the oldest of the book sellers put two boxes on a dolly and wheel them out to God knows where.

This isn't like when there's a strict, enforced, one-per-person limit on a certain number of books. I'm pretty sure there were more books available than people who wanted them.

edit: my reply was to kingfan. Quick note to Joe315...I didn't see any of that last night. I'm not a big fan of it either. Last night was laid back. I'm pretty sure everyone got whatever they wanted signed and I don't think the signing even lasted an hour.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Its probably harder to do at a King signing because of the volume of people. At the bookstore I frequent there is always the same 5 or 6 guys at every signing with a stack of books. They happen to frequent the store quite a bit which gets them to the front of the line, but, imo, it is very rude to everyone else who is there. Obviously you didn't do that so none of this is directed at you, just venting a bit.

Also, I don't care if it is a fan of the author getting their collection signed. I know for a fact that these guys are resellers and it just bothers me.

EDIT: Don't mean to take the thread off topic. Move posts if necessary.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I am going to refer you to post#1 in this thread.

No whining or crying.

If you are not here to buy or sell, then move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 on 10/03/13 View Post
    Considering selling one of my Dr. Sleep signed trades from the NYC event. Please PM me your offer. Both can be seen in my collection thread.
    How is what they are doing any different from what you were doing after the New York Event?

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Most of the people I talked to use the books to help offset the very expensive trip, or to purchase sought after missing parts of their collection. No different than any other business man, except we use itvto help with our obsession. The king fans I have met have famines and expenses above and beyond our king collection, this helps keep the collection growing with out dipping into family budgets or digging to big a hole.

Tickets $100. Each
    Hotel $500
    Airfare $650

Alcohol. Confidential
    Food Very expensive
    And to my costs add:

$200 for carfare and misc transportation costs
    $160 for a passport
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 515 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast