+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 515 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    One of the main things we do here, is to find members the best/cheapest deals on every book we can.

Why pay out more of your hard earned money than you have to.
    I agree with you completely RT. As you may remember from when I was active here on a regular basis, I was always looking for a good deal too. The truth of the matter is I am completely out of touch with the Stephen King market and I have no idea where IT will land. The other truth is I said I will entertain offers.

I'm not a book collector anymore. Since my wife Margaret's death in 2010, it's just lost it's flavor and hasn't returned, so I'm selling my copy of IT. I decided to sell the book several months after I purchased it.

If you don't want to pay my price, make me an offer. If you want to publicly critisize my pricing and call it dumbness, I would ask you keep your opinions to yourself of PM me. I'm not new to this and I'm not trying to gouge anyone, so what's your problem with me Garrell? And it's not over double price, it's less than that because I stated I would cover the shipping costs, which for a book can reach close to $100 depending on the service and location.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the support Brice. If you're interested in it, let me know. You know we can work out something.

Dear Garrell, have no worries. I will not be PMing you for any reason.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    For Sale:
    IT S/L

I am asking $1000 shipped from my door to yours. Anywhere in the world. I will use the shipping company of YOUR choice. The book will be sent in the same package that it was sent to me in from Cemetery Dance. I have not, I repeat, have not opened the bubblewrap the book is in. All that has been opened is the box the book was shipped in to make sure the book was undamaged. I see no damage and will be happy to send pictures if they are requested.

As I said, I'm asking $1000. However, I'm not a fool, and this is the Christmas season. So, if you are interested in owning your very own copy of the Signed Limited edition of IT, please either PM me or email me at mscatoe@comporium.net with a serious offer. Yes I accept Paypal, but I prefer a cashier's check due to Paypal's fees.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Sam
    wow, over double price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Sam, never pm me!!!!!
    BTW, paypals fees are much cheaper than yours,
    please go to ebay for dumbness
    I saw one up on ebay eariler today for, I think, 550 initial bid with a $750 BIN. That's about what I figured they would go for, and of course much more reasonable than ^this^.
    That would be this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2eba0cad85

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Was that a BIN price? I wonder how long the auction was up for.
    Edit; I see it was in fact a BIN.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

$550 at an auction....and $699 for a BIN (but it's hard to gauge if that's "real" value or not). Not as high as I expected...

Sam - I didn't think $1K was that shocking or anything. But...it's all in presentation, when you say you prefer "a cashiers check so I can save on Paypal fees," it seems a little off-putting...so maybe that's part of the 'controversey.' Who knows....it registered with me, though, in a bit of a negative way.

But, I have no problem with the price, or asking it...I'm very surprised those two other auctions went as cheap as they did (although the BIN doesn't prove much).

EDIT: Duh - the $550 auction is still ongoing, so I'm sure it will go for much more. I think that $750-$900 is a legit range....and $1K, while high, is not an outlying price.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree, I don't think Sams price is completely outrageous. This book has an incredible following. With that said:

Will IT reach The Stand S/L stardom? Remains to be seen but the circles I'm a part of that didn't get one, and now want one.....well, we all could be surprised.

Number 250 rolled in the door last night and is all nestled safely in room 217. Matching numbered portfolio to follow.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Rahfa,

Yeah, I can see where that can feel negative. I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, and most of the older members know I've always been straight about my deals, even those that fell through. I also know some are leary when a seller asks for a cashier's check, so I said exactly why I preferred that method. Either way, I am perfectly fine to accept Paypal too.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    $550 at an auction....and $699 for a BIN (but it's hard to gauge if that's "real" value or not). Not as high as I expected...

Sam - I didn't think $1K was that shocking or anything. But...it's all in presentation, when you say you prefer "a cashiers check so I can save on Paypal fees," it seems a little off-putting...so maybe that's part of the 'controversey.' Who knows....it registered with me, though, in a bit of a negative way.

But, I have no problem with the price, or asking it...I'm very surprised those two other auctions went as cheap as they did (although the BIN doesn't prove much).

EDIT: Duh - the $550 auction is still ongoing, so I'm sure it will go for much more. I think that $750-$900 is a legit range....and $1K, while high, is not an outlying price.
    I had one on ebay about two weeks ago, and it went unsold with an opening bid of $750. After the auction ended, I sold it privately for $715 cash shipped (no ebay or Paypal fees).

Now that books are actually in people's hands, prices may go a bit higher.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

One on ebay now with a $749 BIN or Best Offer

S/L IT

I really don't see this one going much higher than this. A print run of 750 means all of the hardcore collectors got one. And a price of $750 is going to keep most of the mid-range and newbie collectors away.

There is one on "open auction" now...current price $635 with one day to go.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Merry Christmas ladies and gents.

Book below is still up for grabs. Will consider reasonable offers or trades.

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Just to confirm, the UK 1st/1st 'Salem's Lot is offically available for purchase.

**DISCLAIMER** I'm no expert in grading books (in fact haven't done it before) and as such the following is my opinion of the books condition. I can send what ever photos you want to check it out....

Book is in good condition. No spine lean, no pen marks/owners names etc. Jacket has one small tear on front cover, and minor rubbing at top corners.
    Price is NOT clipped.

PM me with any queries, request for photos/info etc. I have posted a few pics upthread and have heaps more to send through.
    From past experiance, shipping from New Zealand is about $30ish (USD) but happy to get quotes before posting.

Cheers

**EDIT** Oh I should mention I'd be open to trading this in on something of equal or lesser value (with cash to make up the differece). I have a few King items on my want list and so let me know if you may have something of interest ;-)

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    One on ebay now with a $749 BIN or Best Offer

S/L IT

I really don't see this one going much higher than this. A print run of 750 means all of the hardcore collectors got one. And a price of $750 is going to keep most of the mid-range and newbie collectors away.
    The seller lowered his BIN price to $675, and it sold.

There is one on "open auction" out there still....current bid price $635 with 26 hours to go.

EDIT:

Auction ended with a final price of $729.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st/1st edition of Under the Dome for sale.

I would grade it as NEAR FINE/FINE CONDITION.

$145 shipped and insured in the US.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED 1/1

DT III 1st OY REMARQUE: UNSOLD

eBay Auction ended and to be forever housed in my collection....

Thanks for looking fellas'!

AKC

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Default item for sale

I've got a extra PS publishing slipcase for the the three Colorado Kid
    hardcover editions. It's brand new in bubblewrap. Please PM me if interested.
    $25 plus shipping.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Signed/Limited 1/800 Audiobook

Still sealed in shrink wrap.

$175 shipped and insured in the US.

Cheapest one one ebay currently is $400.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, Selling my DT 5,6 &7 signed numbered 797 for €1000 if you are interested please PM me for pictures. All books are in perfect condition.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

TWO UNVEILING ANNOUNCEMENTS

1) Sunday. January 15th, 2012. That is when we will begin.

2) I will be allowing payments. Up to four months, evenly spread out. You can reserve the item you want, and pay 25% of the total worth each month over four months. Once you are done paying, you will get your item. Once you start payments though, if you change your mind, you will not be getting your money back. So, be sure you want me to take an item off the shelf before you tell me so.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You already know what I want, you got it... I want it.
    I asked 1st...

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    TWO UNVEILING ANNOUNCEMENTS

1) Sunday. January 15th, 2012. That is when we will begin.

2) I will be allowing payments. Up to four months, evenly spread out. You can reserve the item you want, and pay 25% of the total worth each month over four months. Once you are done paying, you will get your item. Once you start payments though, if you change your mind, you will not be getting your money back. So, be sure you want me to take an item off the shelf before you tell me so.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I plan on letting everyone know well in advance the exact time the Unveiling will begin. Each item will have an item number (Item 1 will be 001, item 2 will be 002, etc). After the item is "unveiled" (this thing is going to take multiple posts), whoever emails me first with their want list (including the correct item number) gets dibs. That way, any hints or reveals given so far won't give anyone a head start.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon, do you know what time you plan to post? Like to know if I'm going to be up and online....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I plan on letting everyone know well in advance the exact time the Unveiling will begin. Each item will have an item number (Item 1 will be 001, item 2 will be 002, etc). After the item is "unveiled" (this thing is going to take multiple posts), whoever emails me first with their want list (including the correct item number) gets dibs. That way, any hints or reveals given so far won't give anyone a head start.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Shannon, do you know what time you plan to post? Like to know if I'm going to be up and online....
    He still hasn't received permission to do this type of sale.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The time hasn't been decided yet, but it will be around (I assume) noon PST.

I need permission to sell items in the Collectible Classifieds section? I think I missed that section on my TDT.org introductory newsletter ...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I really, really really want a 'Salem's Lot S/L.

Hi Shannon. Hiya pal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 515 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast