Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 515 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast
Results 12,426 to 12,450 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Doctor Sleep signed limited edition. #728/750. Book, dust jacket, and traycase are all in fine mint condition. $960 Shipped within US. International at cost. PayPal preferred. Thanks!
    Sold!!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

Hi,

still looking for
    DT1 #145
    DT1-3 #60
    or a complete DT set

Can offer DT1-3 books for exchange

Also looking for:
    DT Remarqued books

Every PM will be read with a big smile

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Colorado Kid. $495 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Colorado Kid. $495 shipped

Kid is gone.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

If there is any your after send me a note!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Later S/L #163 $890. Fine unread condition. Includes shipping in US. International at cost.

PM here or you can reach me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

IT S/L with Matching Portfolio. As new.. can do payments... PM ME
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    IT S/L with Matching Portfolio. As new.. can do payments... PM ME
    A person messaged me via visitor message. Here is my email: kris@mmphalifax.com as I couldn’t respond

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Never mind. Sold. I just put a signed UK Bag of Bones up on eBay. Includes the promo magnetic poetry that was sent out with BoB ARCs and a custom slipcase. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bag-of-Bone...-127632-2357-0

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for a little something to spruce up their collection, I've been building these simply acrylic slipcases lately and they turn out pretty well. Happy to build some for you, if you're interested. Here's an example below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Traveler drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

OneFathom, What’s your going rate for five of them (for fantasy and Sci fi magazine editions)?

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by drewfin87 View Post
    OneFathom, What’s your going rate for five of them (for fantasy and Sci fi magazine editions)?
    Hey, Drew...Would be $150 for 5 + shipping ($15).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    How about one slipcase for all five books?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Feel free to DM me if you're interested. I'm not going to spam the thread any longer.

Country
    Country Flag

Inscribed 1st of The Stand: $3,800

Inscription is "To Nick" and dated 10/29/82

Please DM for more pics! Book is Fine. Jacket is Near Fine+.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Is that the going rate for a DTII S/L. I now have one for sale too.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IMO there is about a 10-20% increase in price here vs the open market. But you get the bonus of dealing with people you know are honest and the book will be as described.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curly View Post
    Is that the going rate for a DTII S/L. I now have one for sale too.
    I sent you a PM, interested if you are selling!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Country
    Country Flag

FULL NLR SET. All the goodies shoot me a PM
    SOLD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing The Tommyknockers Artist Edition, #186 in Fine/Fine condition.
    Paypal $250.00 FF, shipping included in US. Shipping outside USA at cost.
    Sold.

Traveler drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Full set of Stephen King Library books for sale (37 books in total). All are in good condition and received from one seller who had purchased the books at time of release. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Feel free to DM me if you're interested. I'm not going to spam the thread any longer.
    Nice work by our own Colin!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Institute STEPHEN KING Waterstones Exclusive.
    Brand New.
    U.K. first edition
    $55 shipped
    p.p f&f

ships to the UNITED STATES ONLY

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

S/L Later #93 with Lividian slipcover- everything is dead mint and unread- asking $850 cleared through PayPal. Price includes shipping.

Traveler Agdlia will become famous soon enough Agdlia will become famous soon enough

PS Publishing The Tommyknockers Artist Edition, #186 in Fine/Fine condition.
    Paypal $250.00 FF, shipping included in US. Shipping outside USA at cost.
    Sold.

Darkseer, are these still for sale?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 515 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast