Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 515 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,125 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

John, hope your sale goes great. You deserve it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks!

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Thanks!

John

I got a few items! Thanks John!

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

considering selling my DT signed limiteds. Wanting to sell as a set, not looking to split them up at this time.
    I have DT2-DT7 LSOE and TWTTKH.
    All are #640 except DT3 which is 1009.
    If your interested in the set email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com.
    Thanks

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

It appears that the CD 'Salem's Lot proofs from John Hanic's collection have been claimed. If there is anyone who was hoping to acquire them and missed out let me know via PM as I have a set available.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a few extra slipcases if anyone is interested. Just shoot me PM.

CD Finders Keepers
    SOLD CD From A Buick 8 Gift
    CD 'Salem's Lot AE Traycase. One corner is slightly dinged on this one.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default JOE HILL FOR SALE!

If anyone is looking for any Joe Hill lettered, Signed Limiteds, Proofs, Signed First Editions, Comics, please let me know.
    I'm starting to sell all of my Joe Hill items.
    I have some on EBAY under seller pasiuk57 and have not even scratched the surface on what I still have to sell. Feel free to send me an email if you are looking for anything in particular.
    My email is pasiuk57@gmail.com

I still have many more King items for sale also!
    Thanks!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Limted signed edition of Later.
    $625 shipped USA.
    Two available.

SOLD

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Limted signed edition of Later.
    $625 shipped USA.
    Two available.
    Are both yours?? How did you end up with two?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes.
    Family.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

CD Night Shift proof with Children of the Corn cover. PM with offers if interested.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE: NEEDFUL THINGS manuscript photocopy. Please PM me if interested.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

The Outsider, Season 1 DVD set
    Like new, watched once
    $10 PayPal F&F including shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    The Outsider, Season 1 DVD set
    Like new, watched once
    $10 PayPal F&F including shipping
    SOLD

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wizard and Glass UK S/L w/slipcase as issued
    $375 SOLD SOLD SOLD

P.P F.F
    shipping included in U.S
    shipping at cost for international

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Folio Shining as new. $850 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale Salem's Lot PS Publishing #376
    PP FF $310.00 includes domestic shipping.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

I have a beautiful near fine plus shining UK for sale. I also have a UK stand for sale as well

Sold

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Double Remarque Letter Dark Man. $2250 shipped
    Masques Lettered. $1250
    Shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

There is a guy on my FB group who needs to sell his letter LATER. I can give you his email and you can deal with him directly. I kind of feel for the guy... he is going through some stuff. I know him, and trust him and will vouch for him. He wants $2500 shipped.

Sold
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I don't bury Kris' posts, he's got some interesting items available above ^^^ ! Check 'em out.

Flatsigned 1st of The Institute (NF+) condition. $900 PP F&F + shipping.

[IMG]http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/data/500/medium/Screen_Shot_2020-11-24_at_1_26_45_PM.png[/img][/IMG]

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    For Sale Salem's Lot PS Publishing #376
    PP FF $310.00 includes domestic shipping.
    Price Cut $290.00, Going on ebay soon.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Double Remarque Letter Dark Man. $2250 shipped
    Masques Lettered. $1250
    Shipped

Masques sold. Lowering Dark Man to $1775 shipped. To blow it out

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Later Signed Limited

$700 PP FF or normal PP +3%, plus shipping from the UK.

Sold

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st of IF IT BLEEDS......$675 plus shipping.

Would also trade it for a numbered LATER.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 515 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast