Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 515 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Would anyone care to make me an offer for either my numbered or lettered copy of FOUR GHOSTS which is signed by Joe Hill, Peter Straub, Ray Garton and James A More ???
    Lettered edition has sold but the numbered is still available ...
    Both Sold, many thanks for all the enquiries

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Hey All. Selling my UK SL The Wind Through the Keyhole for $425 plus shipping (from Toronto). Offering it here before it goes on EBay.

Boy, his sig has sure gone to "Hell and a hand basket"!!!!! On first glance it looked like a "Fake"!!! LOL LOL Of course, it isn't but time ain't on his side penmanship wise!! LOL Very nice item!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it looks like he was pissed of at having to sign even more and just went through them really quickly lol

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, his signature does seem to be getting sloppier and sloppier. The one above is pretty typical of the current ones.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In his defense though, when you think about the sheer volume of him signing it's a wonder it hasn't turned to scribble until now!!! I know when I was a corporate "Signatore" my sig went from my full name to an amalgam of my initials pretty quick.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

x
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dawg View Post
    Unfortunately, I need to sell off a good portion of my collection (temporarily, I hope). I am going to offer everything here first before seeking out another venue if needed.

If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at zack_bowman@yahoo.com. I will be checking my PMs, but prefer the e-mail route.

Offers will be considered.

I prefer paypal or check for payment. We can discuss the shipping terms.

Please let me know if I am off base on any of these prices. I am trying to price to sell.

Stephen King S/L

DT III, Waste Lands #168, NF/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)- SOLD

DT IV, Wizard and Glass #1125, F/F in Fine slipcase (Brodart)-$750

DT V-VII, LSOE, LSOE gift edition, TWTTK #101, all F/F. will include The Road to the Dark Tower #101- $2950

Under the Dome S/L in traycase (CD), unnumbered. NF/F- $250

Desperation S/L, #1333, Fine- $275

Black House S/L, #1451, Fine- $275

The Colorado Kid (JK Potter), #117, F/F- SOLD

From A Buick 8 S/L, #187, F/F- SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars S/L, #507, F/F- $400

11/22/63, SL in slipcase (CD), unnumbered, SOLD

It, S/L with matching portfolio, #240, $825

Anthologies

The Very Best of Best New Horror, Ed by Stephen Jones, #79/200, signed by all of the authors including Stephen King, Joe Hill, Peter Straub and Neil Gaiman-SOLD

He Is Legend, S/L #50 in Beveled slipcase, NF/F -$250 (Will include Duel and the Distributor signed limited from Gauntlet Press)

Gift editions

Centipede Press Salem’s Lot gift edition in Collector’s Traycase with full set of photos.- SOLD

Desperation in slipcase, SOLD

From a Buick 8 in slipcase, small 5mm short edge of slipcase below the u in Buick, Price reduced SOLD.

Insomnia in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 1, in slipcase, SOLD

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2, in slipcase, $75

Talisman/Black House, in slipcase, SOLD

Full Dark, No Stars, in slipcase, $75

Lisey’s Story, in slipcase, shrinkwrapped, SOLD

The Dead Zone, Easton Press 1st edition, in collector’s slipcase, $125

Blockade Billy hardcover with baseball card, $35

Riding the Bullet, in slipcase, $50

1st Editions

The Stand 1st/1st in White Collector’s Traycase. Great condition. I would say VG+ to NF dust jacket over NF book. Pictures provided on request. - $300

DT I-IV, Viking 1st edition hardcovers of DT 1-IV, SOLD

DTV: The Wolves of the Calla, 1st/1st, F/NF (bumping to the corners of the book) signed by Bernie Wrightson, $50

DTVI: Song of Susannah 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Darrel Anderson (includes Taheen bookmark on fine stock paper from Braid), $50

DTVII: The Dark Tower, 1st/1st, F/F, signed by Michael Whelan (includes small print of a dark tower illustration by Whelan), $50

Legends 1st/1st, signed by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire story) and Raymond Feist before their contributions: $75

Joe Hill

20th Century Ghosts, PS Publishing Paperpack 2005, $25

Heart Shaped Box S/L, 1st ed, 2nd printing. $50

Locke & Key S/L #133/250 F/F- $175

Chapbooks ($15 each):
    Better than Home, White Eagle Coffee Store Press, 2nd Printing SOLD
    Thumbprint, paperback SOLD
    The Saved, hardcover SOLD

Gunpowder, hardcover, F/NF

Other

Grant DT slipcases (I-III, IV-V, VI-VII), $25 each, I have one of each.

The Dark Tower: The complete Concordance by Robin Furth, S/L #663, F/F, SOLD

Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished S/L, #902, SOLD

Poe by Stewart O’Nan (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101- $75 (includes Monsters chapbook by Stewart O’Nan)

Arthur Darknell Double (Lonely Road Books), S/L #101 - $75

Thank you for the interest everyone. The first shipments have gone out and the list has been updated with what has sold and what is available. I will probably keep these here for sale for another week before trying something else.

Zack

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Before i list on ebay at the weekend i wondered if there would be any interest in ...
    Wolves of the Calla S/L #1,150
    The Dark Tower S/L #1,409
    UK Wizard and Glass S/L (will have to check the number when i get home)

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

If the UK Wizard and Glass is S/L #293 - yes please!

Before i list on ebay at the weekend i wondered if there would be any interest in ...
    Wolves of the Calla S/L #1,150
    The Dark Tower S/L #1,409
    UK Wizard and Glass S/L (will have to check the number when i get home)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

IT S/L - $600 plus shipping. This book is still in the original shipping box and has been untouched by anyone since it left the Cemetery Dance warehouse. Please PM me if you are interested in being the first to open and enjoy this book.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Onan VG , small stain on front , coffee stain on back cover . $275

Plant part two Unsigned & Unnumbered NF $450

Insomnia Portfolio S/L #240 of 400 NF $225

I have pictures i can send

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Startling Mystery Mag No. 12 with 'The Reapers Image' in very good plus condition, writing on the front as shown in the picture, make me an offer

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Gunslinger....

Anyone looking for a 1st /1st Gunslinger? I have a few in varying conditions.

I'd say around VG- they are. The DJ's are in the lower range... Good to VG

Probably looking for around $500 at the lowest. MAYYYYYBE $450 for my worst one...which isn't THAT bad.

Also have the HUGE Salem's Lot from Centipede Press (shipping makes this probably not doable to sell...lol!) and I think I have a set of Colorado Kids from PS Publishing in a slipcase that fits all 3 at once and they have MATCHING numbers too. Each is signed by the corresponding Artist.

Hmmmm...what else.....I have a "PC" LETTERED Great Ghost Stories for you obscure rare hunters. I'd say Fine condition on Book and Fine condition on (snakeskin or lizardskin looking) red Traycase that came with it. If you are a super finicky grader then maybe I should say NF or VG+, but I don't see anything wrong with the book or DJ with my quick look I just gave them when I took them out of the case.

Not sure what I want for them. Face value for Great Ghost Stories was $500 so close to that (these are hard to find!) . Here is a description from Cemetery Dance...• Leatherbound Lettered Hardcover Edition in a handmade custom traycase, limited to 52 copies signed by ten of the contributors: Stephen King, Stephen Jones, Sydney J. Bounds, Ramsey Campbell, Garry Kilworth, Brian Lumley, Tina Rath, Tony Richards, Steve Rasnic Tem, and Les Edwards ($500)

I'd have to see what I'm into the Colorado Kids for, but make an offer....
    Last edited by CurtSeattle; 06-10-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Jerome reminded me that the s/l wouldn't be signed by King, so would be lettered if signed...yes...he is that good!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC SALE!!!

S/L Cycle of the Werewolf (#328/350 - Spine of DJ is faded): $850.00

DT II: Drawing of the Three 1st Edition (Signed by Artist Phil Hale - F/F): $65.00

Domestic Shipping INCLUDED / INT'L Actual Rate

PM if interested!

AKC

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Hi All, I am thinking of putting my WTTKH UK signed numbered up for sale, not sure how much to put it up for, I will check the number later (its around the 130's), but if anyone is interested let me know.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone interested in Neil Gaiman's "Adventures in the Dream Trade" (slipcased S/L, signed by Neil Gaiman and Stephen Hickman, it's #40 out of 290 signed numbered copies)? The cheapeast I can find it for on Abebooks is $185 plus shipping from UK. If anyone wants it for less than that (or more; I'm not picky), shoot me a PM with an offer. I will post pics later, but the book seems to be in excellent condition and the slipcase exhibits mild shelfwear. Thanks.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Adding pictures of "Adventures in the Dream Trade":

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Have a S/L of The Wind Through the Keyhole (Grant) en route. Checked for end paper issue and reshrinked by Grant.

Looking for $900 shipped.
    No offense (and I know when someone says "no offense" they are preparing to offend you), but you are insane believing you will get $900 here with no fees whatsoever. Putting it on here at that price is just shy of an insult to our members.
    That being said, hey, if someone bites good for you.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Deleted it. Didn't realize that you had to approve prices first.

I've been around for almost five years on this site. I know I haven't been around a lot in the last year or two, but still.

I saw a few sell for $850 early on, and one for $1200 not that long ago. Apparently I was wrong, so I apologize for my "insulting" post.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Deleted it. Didn't realize that you had to approve prices first.

I've been around for almost five years on this site. I know I haven't been around a lot in the last year or two, but still.

I saw a few sell for $850 early on, and one for $1200 not that long ago. Apparently I was wrong, so I apologize for my "insulting" post.
    FAIL!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Agrabin, if you ARE going to sell...you ought to put your DT4 #626 up on ebay now as I am selling my DT7 #626 on ebay now.

Pehaps the dual listing could help each others' auctions! I could mention yours in my auction, and you could mention mine.

AUCTION LINK

If anybody here is interested in my book, I will sell it outright for $525 plus shipping.

And now The Wind Through The Keyhole #626 is up for auction....

LINK
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And now The Wind Through The Keyhole #626 is up for auction....

LINK
    For $1000.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

And I think it wiil sell at that price.

My point of posting the auction link was that if someone buys TWTTK #626, they might be interested in buying two more books with the same #.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Have a S/L of The Wind Through the Keyhole (Grant) en route. Checked for end paper issue and reshrinked by Grant.

Looking for $900 shipped.
    No offense (and I know when someone says "no offense" they are preparing to offend you), but you are insane believing you will get $900 here with no fees whatsoever. Putting it on here at that price is just shy of an insult to our members.
    That being said, hey, if someone bites good for you.
    How is this just shy of an insult? Not one on ebay has sold for less than $1000. Several have sold for over $1200. The way I look at it he is offering a rare item at a better than competitive price.

I can't find a cheaper one at Bett's or on ebay or abe.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't think it was insulting either. Actually, I DO think it's an insult that he didn't PM me first and offer to sell it to me for a dollar! Screw you e_taylor!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 515 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast