Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 515 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,350 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Terrymorton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post

THE INSTITUTE
    Scribner, 2019.

Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first edition.
    VERY GOOD.

Notes:

This copy has been (carefully) read, and shows light handling and a slight fanning to the pages. The spine is nice and straight. Primary issues with this copy are the marks and smudges to the wraps, light wear to edges and folds. Drop me a PM if you want to see more detailed scans.

$500 OBO, includes Priority Shipping with Insurance to all US addresses.

It says not for sale on the cover though.
    All proofs say that. It’s kind of a grey area.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That means it's not for people named 'Sale'.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's a typo. It's supposed to say "not for Dale."

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Thank you for the clarification guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

THE INSTITUTE
    Scribner, 2019.

VERY GOOD.

Notes:

This copy has been (carefully) read, and shows light handling and a slight fanning to the pages. The spine is nice and straight. Primary issues with this copy are the marks and smudges to the wraps, light wear to edges and folds. Drop me a PM if you want to see more detailed scans.

$500 $350OBO, includes Priority Shipping with Insurance to all US addresses.
    Bumping this with a reduced price.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Wastelands S/L #680 - $850
    Wizard and Glass S/L #1019 -$850

Wolves of the Calla S/L #228 - $600
    Song of Susannah S/L #228 - $600
    The Dark Tower S/L #228 - $600

Prices (somewhat) negotiable - Will do deals on multiple books. PM me if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dandelion Wine S/L #46.... price drop to $1200 shipped! Fine / fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    !!!!!!!LARGE SALE!!!!!!

A long time collector is offering a substantial collection of Stephen King collectible books for sale to this forum exclusively!!! There are signed & numbered editions, remarqued editions, flat signed editions and first/first editions included in this sale. Due to the size of the collection I will be posting the books in posts of about 20 books each, every few weeks. Hopefully, this will allow for a swift exchange of info and delivery of purchased items. All books purchased will be wrapped and packaged to insure undamaged delivery. All items will be well packaged, shipped and insured for the purchase amount within the continental U.S. Anything requested otherwise regarding s/h will be handled on a purchase by purchase basis with the buyer assuming the actual costs.

Instead of taking up space in this thread, Pics will be posted on the ‘Dolso Fine Cases’ thread. If you require additional pictures of the books simply PM me with your request and I will turn your request around within, hopefully, 48 hours. Neither the seller nor I claim to be experts at denoting book conditions utilizing the standard collecting guides (i.e. F/F, NF/F etc, etc.) therefore detailed descriptions have been provided as best we are able. The seller has accumulated this collection over many years and has cared very diligently for the books. Many, but not all, bear mylar covers. Prices are fairly firm and competitive. They have been adjusted to insure what we feel will be a quick and equitable sale. Please do not reply or post here with questions. etc. Any questions or concerns may be PMed to me (Merlin1958) on this forum. Payment via Paypal F&F unless otherwise determined. Thank you for looking and happy buying!!!!

1. BLACK HOUSE/TALISMAN GIFT SET - DMG limited #2608/3500; signed by Peter Straub & Rick Berry; perfect condition – don’t think they’ve ever been out of the case. $105
    2. BLOCKADE BILLY SET - (CD & Scribner w/ card) includes Dolso Case with inset card holder; both books excellent. Case is unsealed pine with gray felt lining and ‘stepped’ interior construction. $140 (SOLD)
    3. BLOCKADE BILLY SET - (CD & Scribner w/ card) firsts; CD Edition still wrapped with card. Both books in excellent condition. $70
    4. BOOK of HORRORS - CD first, Limited #445/1000; signed (not by King); includes Kings “Little Green Gods of Agony”, pristine condition. $220
    5. CARRIE - first/first (W dolso limited tray case); signed by King, Case includes original art by Rachel Readman. Book in excellent condition – DJ has very small fold in top left corner. Slight discoloration/foxing on back. Art still wrapped in artists protective cover. Bright coloring, no fading. $2200 (SOLD)
    6. CHRISTINE - PS Publishing, Limited #694/750, signed (not by King), 30th Anniversary Edition. Excellent. $215
    7. COLORADO KID - #119/150; signed by King, Ardai and Chadborne. With as issued case. pristine condition. $390
    8. COLORADO KID - (w/ Dolso set case); PS Pub firsts; a Chadborne, Potter and Miller all in a Dolso Slipcase. Books Excellent. Case has a couple scratches. $195 SOLD
    9. DEAD ZONE - (w/ Dolso Tray Case); Viking first w/ Dolso engraved tray case. Slight wear/chipping to DJ. Prev owners name in ink on fly leaf. $105 (SOLD)
    The original art used for the Dead Zone engraving is also available. $75
    10. DESPERATION -. DMG Gift Edition w/ errata sheet. Pristine. $75
    11. DR SLEEP - Gift Edition. Pristine.$125 (SOLD)
    12. DR SLEEP - S/L #126; kept in original bubble wrap since receiving – no dust or scratches. Absolutely pristine condition. $510 (SOLD)
    13. DT I: GUNSLINGER - 1st edition, 2nd printing; previous owners inscription. Slight chipping on dj. 2 sm tears. $240
    14. DT II: DRAWING OF THE THREE - DMG 1st w/ Dolso Case. Case is pine, unlined (except for top), no spine tag. Book in excellent condition. $130 (SOLD)
    15. DT III:WASTELANDS - signed by king; Probably shouldn’t even note it but spine is looser than most but perfectly good. $350
    16. DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS - first. Pristine condition. $110
    17. DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS - UK Limited #50/500, Hodder/Sutton, signed. Pristine condition. $420
    18. DT V: WOLVES OF THE CALLA - DMG w/ Dolso Tray case. Finished Pine w/ oval window and spine tag, no clasp. Book is pristine. $100 SOLD
    19. DT VI: Song of Susanna - DMG first, Excellent condition $20
    20. DT VII: THE DARK TOWER - Signed Limited (Artist Edition), signed by artist. Excellent condition. $70
    21. DT VII: THE DARK TOWER - w/ Dolso Slipcase. Case is black lacquer with hand painted rose. Some scratching and marking. Book has been read but is excellent condition. (case itself sold for $125) $75 (SOLD)

GENERAL PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-thread/page16
    Last Chance!!!!!

Bumping this listing as we will be pulling what is left and getting ready for a new listing very soon!!! There are still some really nice items available so if you are on the fence about an item now is the time to pull that trigger!!!! Also, be aware that we're willing to "Hold" an item for a couple weeks if it will make a difference. Just PM me and let me know what you think will work and we'll do our best to accommodate your requirements. Thanks for looking!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

!!!!!!!LARGE SALE!!!!!!

A long time collector is offering a substantial collection of Stephen King collectible books for sale to this forum exclusively!!! There are signed & numbered editions, remarqued editions, flat signed editions and first/first editions included in this sale. Due to the size of the collection I will be posting the books in posts of about 20 books each, every few weeks. Hopefully, this will allow for a swift exchange of info and delivery of purchased items. All books purchased will be wrapped and packaged to insure undamaged delivery. All items will be well packaged, shipped and insured for the purchase amount within the continental U.S. Anything requested otherwise regarding s/h will be handled on a purchase by purchase basis with the buyer assuming the actual costs.

Instead of taking up space in this thread, Pics will be posted on the ‘Dolso Fine Cases’ thread. If you require additional pictures of the books simply PM me with your request and I will turn your request around within, hopefully, 48 hours. Neither the seller nor I claim to be experts at denoting book conditions utilizing the standard collecting guides (i.e. F/F, NF/F etc, etc.) therefore detailed descriptions have been provided as best we are able. The seller has accumulated this collection over many years and has cared very diligently for the books. Many, but not all, bear mylar covers. Prices are fairly firm and competitive. They have been adjusted to insure what we feel will be a quick and equitable sale. Please do not reply or post here with questions. etc. Any questions or concerns may be PMed to me (Merlin1958) on this forum. Payment via Paypal F&F unless otherwise determined. Thank you for looking and happy buying!!!!

1. BLACK HOUSE/TALISMAN GIFT SET - DMG limited #2608/3500; signed by Peter Straub & Rick Berry; perfect condition – don’t think they’ve ever been out of the case. $105
    2. BLOCKADE BILLY SET - (CD & Scribner w/ card) includes Dolso Case with inset card holder; both books excellent. Case is unsealed pine with gray felt lining and ‘stepped’ interior construction. $140 (SOLD)
    3. BLOCKADE BILLY SET - (CD & Scribner w/ card) firsts; CD Edition still wrapped with card. Both books in excellent condition. $70
    4. BOOK of HORRORS - CD first, Limited #445/1000; signed (not by King); includes Kings “Little Green Gods of Agony”, pristine condition. $220
    5. CARRIE - first/first (W dolso limited tray case); signed by King, Case includes original art by Rachel Readman. Book in excellent condition – DJ has very small fold in top left corner. Slight discoloration/foxing on back. Art still wrapped in artists protective cover. Bright coloring, no fading. $2200 (SOLD)
    6. CHRISTINE - PS Publishing, Limited #694/750, signed (not by King), 30th Anniversary Edition. Excellent. $215
    7. COLORADO KID - #119/150; signed by King, Ardai and Chadborne. With as issued case. pristine condition. $390
    8. COLORADO KID - (w/ Dolso set case); PS Pub firsts; a Chadborne, Potter and Miller all in a Dolso Slipcase. Books Excellent. Case has a couple scratches. $195 SOLD
    9. DEAD ZONE - (w/ Dolso Tray Case); Viking first w/ Dolso engraved tray case. Slight wear/chipping to DJ. Prev owners name in ink on fly leaf. $105 (SOLD)
    The original art used for the Dead Zone engraving is also available. $75
    10. DESPERATION -. DMG Gift Edition w/ errata sheet. Pristine. $75
    11. DR SLEEP - Gift Edition. Pristine.$125 (SOLD)
    12. DR SLEEP - S/L #126; kept in original bubble wrap since receiving – no dust or scratches. Absolutely pristine condition. $510 (SOLD)
    13. DT I: GUNSLINGER - 1st edition, 2nd printing; previous owners inscription. Slight chipping on dj. 2 sm tears. $240
    14. DT II: DRAWING OF THE THREE - DMG 1st w/ Dolso Case. Case is pine, unlined (except for top), no spine tag. Book in excellent condition. $130 (SOLD)
    15. DT III:WASTELANDS - signed by king; Probably shouldn’t even note it but spine is looser than most but perfectly good. $350
    16. DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS - first. Pristine condition. $110
    17. DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS - UK Limited #50/500, Hodder/Sutton, signed. Pristine condition. $420
    18. DT V: WOLVES OF THE CALLA - DMG w/ Dolso Tray case. Finished Pine w/ oval window and spine tag, no clasp. Book is pristine. $100 SOLD
    19. DT VI: Song of Susanna - DMG first, Excellent condition $20
    20. DT VII: THE DARK TOWER - Signed Limited (Artist Edition), signed by artist. Excellent condition. $70
    21. DT VII: THE DARK TOWER - w/ Dolso Slipcase. Case is black lacquer with hand painted rose. Some scratching and marking. Book has been read but is excellent condition. (case itself sold for $125) $75 (SOLD)

GENERAL PICTURES ARE AVAILABLE HERE: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-thread/page16
    Last Chance!!!!!

Bumping this listing as we will be pulling what is left and getting ready for a new listing very soon!!! There are still some really nice items available so if you are on the fence about an item now is the time to pull that trigger!!!! Also, be aware that we're willing to "Hold" an item for a couple weeks if it will make a difference. Just PM me and let me know what you think will work and we'll do our best to accommodate your requirements. Thanks for looking!!!!!
    Are there any Dolso cases for sale by themselves, without books?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

Can't speak for Dolso himself, but I believe I have a case or two extra for Night Shift, and 'Salem's Lot. Those cases were lettered, and each came with an original art piece on the inside cover of the traycase.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

THE INSTITUTE
    Scribner, 2019.

VERY GOOD.

Notes:

$500 $350OBO, includes Priority Shipping with Insurance to all US addresses.
    Bumping this with a reduced price.
    SOLD.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Can't speak for Dolso himself, but I believe I have a case or two extra for Night Shift, and 'Salem's Lot. Those cases were lettered, and each came with an original art piece on the inside cover of the traycase.
    Jerome - PM sent

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I've got a set of those also, I just wondered if he was selling any other cases by themselves.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=sentinel;1154289]

Thanks, I've got a set of those also, I just wondered if he was selling any other cases by themselves.[/QUO

he used to: I purchased an IT case years ago - best case I've ever seen.
    It's the home of my 1st/1st trade...
    Bit of a tight fit, but I love it.

sk

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joyland 1st w/CD case flatsigned w/ticket stub $275 shipped(in US)

JAS 1st flatsigned w/ flyer from event $275 shipped(in US)

F&F or add 3%

International shipping at cost
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition New/Sealed
    $130 shipped (PayPal F&F) in the U.S.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Sleeping Beauties CD Gift Edition New/Sealed
    $130 shipped (PayPal F&F) in the U.S.
    Great deal!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

DT V Wolves of the Calla Artist edition F/F
    DT VI Song of Susannah Artist edition F/F SOLD

$140 ea shipped, $275 for both shipped

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Centipede press Salem’s lot unsigned “gift” edition fine condition - 360 shipped.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

!!!!!!!LARGE SALE #2!!!!!!

1. EVERYTHINGS'S EVENTUAL; 1st edition, Book is in excellent condition. w/ Walnut Dolso slipcase engraved w/ Chadbourne drawing (the drawing is lightly engraved so needs to be viewed correctly, otherwise it loses definition.) $135.00
    2. EYES OF THE DRAGON; 1st? UK, Macdonald, book is Excellent, DJ has been in a brodart since I got it. $55.00
    3. FIRE-STARTER; 1st Viking, Book is in great condition (2 small tears and some rubbing to DJ). Taped in response card signed by King dated 3/6/81. $325.00
    4. FROM A BUICK 8; S/L #178/750. Pristine. The book hasn’t been opened or out of its’ case except to verify number. $675.00 SOLD
    5. FROM A BUICK 8; 1st has been gently read. $15.00
    6. FULL DARK, NO STARS; S/L #502/750 ; Pristine, $600.00
    7. FULL DARK,NO STARS; Gift Edition w/ case as issued. Pristine. $175.00 SOLD
    8. FULL DARK,NO STARS; 1st, gently read. $20.00
    9. GERALD'S GAME ; first Viking “Limited Edition” booksellers edition (1 of approximately 2000, unnumbered) with bound in reproduced letter from and signed by King to ‘Bookseller/Constant Reader’. Includes cardboard slipcase as issued. Excellent. $120.00
    10. GREEN MILE, The Complete Serial Novel; Scribner Hardcover; Remarqued (Old Sparky) and signed by Geyer; $125.00
    11. GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX; CD 1st Edition w/ Dolso SlipCase. Book is pristine. Case is made to represent the box – buttons & (almost) all. $135.00 SOLD
    12. HE IS LEGEND; S/L #657/750 w/ Dolso Traycase. Contains 18 signatures including King and Joe Hill. Pristine. Traycase is finished pine. $450.00
    13. HE IS LEGEND; Gauntlet 1st Edition w/ Dolso Slipcase. Book has been read and is in excellent condition. Case is not engraved and does not have a spine tag. It’s used – has a few slight scratches and nicks. $130.00
    14. HODGES TRILOGY; All three first editions loosely fit in an oversized Dolso slipcase made of streaked Maple. Mercedes emblem on spine. $190.00
    15. INSOMNIA Gift Edition; pristine condition. Blue slipcase as issued. Signed by Phil Hale. Pristine condition. $110.00
    16. INTERWORLD (Neil Gaiman) S/L #452 of/500. No DJ. Signed by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves. Pristine. $100.00
    17. IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; S/L #126/750. Slight dust spotting on top of Slipcase. Virtually untouched, pristine, like-new (don’t know what else to say -it’s awesome!) $2300.00
    18. IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; Deluxe Slipcased Gift Edition; Pristine. $725.00
    19. JOYLAND; S/L #248/724. Includes Dolso matching number traycase. Cover art engraving by Harrison Ryan (Bowler Hat). $565.00
    20. KNOWING DARKNESS S/L #277/300 copies. Mammoth book of beautiful artwork with Mammoth wall hung display case. 33 artist signatures. Both books included along with Clamshell case as issued. Book has been enclosed in display case since receiving. Book is in excellent condition. Also includes Dolso hanging wall display case. The door plexiglass has 2 cracks and the bottom corners of the base are bumped/chipped. Will require some discussion on how to ship them. $1,395.00
    21. LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA; S/L # 998/1250. Signed by King and Michael Whelan. Impeccable condition. $695.00
    22. LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA; Artist Edition #2523/4000 signed by Michael Whelan. $350.00

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Centipede press Salem’s lot unsigned “gift” edition fine condition - 360 shipped.
    REDUCED! 325 shipped. International at cost.

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if anyone wants a whole set of Postscripts 1-14, but #10 is signed by Stephen King, $600 for the set (over 100 signatures in total among these books). 1st book is just the trade version, otherwise all are the signed limited editions. Not breaking it up, sorry.

SOLD
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,
    Couple books:

From A Buick 8 S/L - $550
    Doctor Sleep S/L. - $550

DM me and I got shipping to the lower 48.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Book and custom numbered Slipcase- $625

Shipping included to lower 48 only.

Thanks!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a good price for the 1/250, particularly with the slipcase. I know we aren't supposed to comment on pricing, but I believe that means derogatory comments, not positive ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 515 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 ... LastLast