Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 515 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,275 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for UK WTTK S/L 1/200 with real signature? I have a fine copy for sale. Will split shipping anywhere in the world 50/50.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VG Gunslinger 1st/1st DJ. Has spine fade and some wear (small rip at top front and edge wear). Not perfect by any stretch. Can email more pics if interested. $100 shipped to the states. International at cost. Paypal F and F
    Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

VG Gunslinger 1st/1st DJ. Has spine fade and some wear (small rip at top front and edge wear). Not perfect by any stretch. Can email more pics if interested. $100 shipped to the states. International at cost. Paypal F and F
    Thanks
    Where's Kokolores? Here's his chance...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Thanks
    Ha. Yeah I thought about that

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Thanks
    I'd pick it up myself if I needed an upgrade, not bad compared to some out there.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a extra copy of End of Watch signed, I won this on eBay with a ticket from the event. I also won another from a best offer, I paid $366.66 will sell for $365 plus shipping paypal f/f. Pm for picture's.

Kevin

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in an "Oy the Brave" figure by Alex McVey? If so please PM me with offers.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in need of a NF/NF copy of the UK 1st/9th Doctor Sleep? $5 shipped anywhere in the US.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for Mr. Mercedes and Finders Keepers slipcases, i have forsale - just looking for $50 for 2 plus $10 shipping.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Bill Hodges Trilogy

All 3 books have been signed by Stephen King, and feature new matching dustjackets, in a beautiful slipcase designed to present the DJ's in a "splash".

Yes!

Mr. Mercedes-SIGNED by KING-True USA 1st edition 1st printing trade hardback with full numberline
    Finders Keepers-SIGNED by KING-True USA 1st edition 1st printing trade hardback with full numberline
    End of Watch- SIGNED by KING-True USA 1st edition 1st printing trade hardback with full numberline

All in a brand new cohesive slipcase.

$2.5K USA Dollar (every other currency is worthless) F&F. Add 4% if you are worried.

As a bonus, I'll toss in original DJ's for the books.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also - Dr. Sleep CD limited for $450US still available. Perfect copy - number 97. I will pay shipping.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    If anyone is looking for Mr. Mercedes and Finders Keepers slipcases, i have forsale - just looking for $50 for 2 plus $10 shipping.
    Accepted

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not King but Justin Cronin. Looking to sell a US and UK proof of The City of Mirrors. The U.K. Is VERY hard to find.
    First $450 gets them both. Great shape!
    PM me if interested!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F/F/F Full page remarqued by Palumbo Salems Lot Gift Edition. I will include free shipping to US and Canada and the price.... $300. I have not gotten the book yet but it is coming PM me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    F/F/F Full page remarqued by Palumbo Salems Lot Gift Edition. I will include free shipping to US and Canada and the price.... $300. I have not gotten the book yet but it is coming PM me
    Is that USD or CA haha jk good luck on the sale

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;1008538]F/F/F Full page remarqued by Palumbo Salems Lot Gift Edition. I will include free shipping to US and Canada and the price.... $300. I have not gotten the book yet but it is coming SOLD SOLD SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Some price drops. Offers welcome.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;1008607]
    F/F/F Full page remarqued by Palumbo Salems Lot Gift Edition. I will include free shipping to US and Canada and the price.... $300. I have not gotten the book yet but it is coming SOLD SOLD SOLD
    I will have 4 Gift Editions remarqued by David and 2 Deluxe editions remarqued by David as soon as he is finished and can ship. They will be listed for sale at Betts.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tempting -- but I just purchased one without the remarque.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    Tempting -- but I just purchased one without the remarque.
    All good.. sold in a few seconds
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Anyone looking for a
    CENTURY'S BEST HORROR FICTION LETTERED SIGNED BY KING AND OTHERS 2 VOLUME SET REAL LETTER NOT PC
    $1,200.00 Includes paypal fees if goods and services media mail also included.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    The Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2: Cemetery Dance traycase edition. Signed by King and artist Glenn Chadbourne. Book, DJ, and traycase are all Fine. Appears New and unread, as issued by publisher (A nice thing about this book is that no one drew any pictures in it after the fact LOL). #739 of 750. $290, includes priority insured shipping in the U.S.

PM if interested.
    CRAZY good price! Someone grab it!
    I'll knock $5 off the price if that's the tipping point to pull the trigger. Kindof need to sell here...

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    For sale original Alan M Clark painting for The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance from Cemetery Dance. Beautiful painting you can even see the Crimson King on the balcony, image size 13 X 19, framed 1600.00 + shipping, well below what I paid for the painting, Dave

Also available Dark Tower 7 remarqued by Michael Whelan, 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, also below what I paid for it, Dave

Lastly LSOE remarqued by Michael Whelan 1,400.00 includes shipping and insurance, again below what I paid for it, Dave

I am willing to negotiate some on the Whelan remarques and the Alan M Clark painting, also listing a few new remarques:

Phile Hale remarqued DTII 1st from Grant 375.00 shipped

Jae Lee remarqued artist edition from Grant 475.00 shipped

Also have on of the Mckean remarqued will try to get a pic tomorrow will sell for 600.00 shipped all above are below cost plus shipping included, Dave

Here is the Mckean Remarque:

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a few books that I need to sell, not really wanting to but times are a little hard...shoot me a PM, we can discuss. Open to offers but not trades.

CotW F/F $1000
    The Shining (with Sketchbook) S/L F/F $700
    Dr. Sleep S/L F/F $650

Thanks!
    -Nick

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Up for grabs is the below: Please PM me with offers if interested.

Cemetery Dance S/L #28 of IT. The book comes with the original black tray case as well as a custom wood Dolso tray case with original art on the outside (Pennywise) of the lid by Erin Wells as well as original one of a kind art (pennywise in full color) on the inside of the lid also by Erin Wells.

Book and both cases are in Fine condition.

Would also be willing to work out a deal for the Sub Press S/L A Storm of Swords.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 515 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast