Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 515 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice indeed. I'm tempted by the INSOMNIA portfolio, but on the other hand I'm selling the few portfolios I own myself (for the same reason as you).

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Dammit nameless! I'm not sure about the prices, but I wish I had the extra money to buy all that stuff from you. That's quite a nice portfolio collection.
    Shannon - don't let it pass you up, its only money you can make more, LOL. One is already sold and another is pending, they are slipping away from you !

But seriously I know what you mean, I see stuff for sale all the time and if had more money to spend on books and such I would be out of control and I think David at Betts would have a lot more of my money than he already does ! 4 kids and wife keep me in check though, they always need money !

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've now decided to get out of the remarque business and am going to use the money towards my book and a 1st editions! Duma Key 1st edition in mint condition, signed by Stephen King, housed in an Overlook slipcase and with a flawless remarque by Mark Stutzman. I'm going to place it on ebay but thought i would offer it up on here first

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It looks very nice. What are you asking for it?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Honestly Bob i have no idea, the signed book cost me $150 way back when and then there was the remarque which cost me so at the moment i am seeing what sort of offers come in, because as with all remarques and art the price they will fecth is very subjective!? But remember i am using it for my book

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mark is a great artist and a great guy. I know it's not related to you post, Tito, but I thought I'd share
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember seeing that remarque awhile back on the skcollector.com site, which really made me want to reach out to Mark for a remarque. Now that it's up for sale... pretty tempting!!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my copy of Under the Dome UK S/L number 338/500
    Slipcase has some bumped corners

$175 including free shipping worldwide

SOLD within 10 minutes

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

US PROOF SALE!!!!!

Misery: $100.00 (Fine)
    Gerald's Game: $50.00 (Fine)
    Just After Sunset: $30.00 (Near Fine w/Plastic Jacket)
    From a Buick 8: $30.00 (Near Fine w/Plastic Jacket)
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes: $30.00 (Near Fine)
    Tommyknockers: $25.00 (Near Fine - 1 Inch Tear on Base of Spine)
    Rose Madder: $20.00 (Very Good)

PM if interested or for Pics.....

AKC

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry that you're selling your copy of UTD, Tom. You have a nice little book there with a signature AND remarque.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:

Stephen King Desk Calendars from 2006-2011

$55 shipped within the US (These things are heavy!!)

PM or email me at mscatoe@comporium.net
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    US PROOF SALE!!!!!

Misery: $100.00 (Fine)
    Gerald's Game: $50.00 (Fine)
    Just After Sunset: $30.00 (Near Fine w/Plastic Jacket)
    From a Buick 8: $30.00 (Near Fine w/Plastic Jacket)
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes: $30.00 (Near Fine)
    Tommyknockers: $25.00 (Near Fine - 1 Inch Tear on Base of Spine)
    Rose Madder: $20.00 (Very Good)

AKC
    PM sent!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

US PROOF SALE UPDATE 1/26

Rose Madder: $15.00 (VG-/VG)

Misery: $100.00 (Fine) SOLD
    Just After Sunset: $30.00 (VG-/VG) SOLD
    Gerald's Game: $50.00 (Fine) SOLD
    From a Buick 8: $30.00 (Near Fine w/Plastic Jacket) SOLD
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes: $30.00 (Near Fine) SOLD
    Tommyknockers: $25.00 (Near Fine - 1 Inch Tear on Base of Spine) SOLD

AKC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I will sell one of the Bag of Bones Phonographs with dvd's and book Promos before putting it on Ebay for $225.00 plus $10 for shipping.
    Interested anyone?
    It is a REAL cool promo!!
    I have only the DVD portion of the promo. I was bidding on an auction where the guy had everything but, the DVD's. That auction ended at around $275!!!!! LOL Go figure, right? I offered the guy $75 + S/H!! I was thinking the DVD's were the meat and he had the potatoes. Boy, was I wrong!! Folks are liable to just go crazy on eBay!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

So, I am organizing my books from the move and I found this one. Looks like a CD Lettered Publication with NO LETTER filled in on the SIG PAGE.

Have no idea what it's worth. Publication Price of $350.00 from CD.

If interested, make OFFER! F/F Condition.....Book and DJ are perfect!

Tim

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking to sell a lettered THE REGULATORS and have this listed on eBay. I haven't listed anything on eBay in a long time and.....yes.....the ad looks pretty crappy. I've got to work on the layout if I start listing much more. But that's beside the point. I've got three of these and am pretty motivated to sell one. I am in a bit of a hole from the Comics Review purchase last month. If you have always wanted one of these now may be a good time. Shoot me an offer and we'll talk. I'd be happy to work outside of eBay for members of this site.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250983866302...84.m1555.l2649

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I am looking to sell a lettered THE REGULATORS and have this listed on eBay. If you have always wanted one of these now may be a good time. Shoot me an offer and we'll talk. I'd be happy to work outside of eBay for members of this site.
    Oh yessssssss.................I've always wanted one of these! The regulators is one of my favorite Bachman/King novels plus I own the S/L edition...
    So, what's holding me back....???

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I am looking to sell a lettered THE REGULATORS and have this listed on eBay. If you have always wanted one of these now may be a good time. Shoot me an offer and we'll talk. I'd be happy to work outside of eBay for members of this site.
    Oh yessssssss.................I've always wanted one of these! The regulators is one of my favorite Bachman/King novels plus I own the S/L edition...
    So, what's holding me back....???

sk
    $4,500?

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED SALE 1/29

Rose Madder Proof: $10.00 (VG-; I can send pics)

DTVII Artist Edition: $50.00 (F/F; Collector Grade)
    LTRD Stephen King Universe: $100.00 (F/F; No Letter written in - I can send pics)

AKC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Signed 1st edition/2nd printing of 11/22/63 in Fine Condition $130

S/L A Life in The Cinema 1/450 $150

S/L Postscripts 10 1/300 $125

Lisey's Story Slipcased Gift Edition $50

Hearts in Atlantis ARC $50

Gunslinger S/L Audio Edition (sealed in shrinkwrap) 1/800 $175

Lisey's Story ARC $25

Black House Audio Tapes (sealed in shrinkwrap) $20

Under The Dome Collector's Edition $35

Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 in Near Fine Condition (it has some mildly bumped corners, and a few dog-eared paged corners that I have smoothed out)
    $140.

Signed 1st edition/1st printing of 11/22/63 Fine Condition $190.

Signed Limited Audio Edition of The Drawing of the Three. Still sealed in shrinkwrap $375. These are VERY rare. There are none currently for sale on ebay, abebooks.com, or at Betts Books.

Shipping and insurance is $10 on the first item, and $5 on each additional item in the US.

Email me at ornate1@aol.com if you want any of the above.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Along the Path of the Beam Niall is on a distinguished road

Clearing out some shelf space and am selling the following audio books on cassette tape. All are 2euro each plus shipping charge. Can do a deal for more than one, really just need the shelf space. All are in very good condition with the exception of Drawing of The Three. This is worn on corners and edges. PM me for pic's

BLOOD AND SMOKE. (3 CASSETTES)
    RIDING THE BULLET. (2 CASSETTES)
    THE MAN IN THE BLACK SUIT (4 DARK TALES) (3 CASSETTES)
    EVERYTHINGS EVENTUAL (5 DARK TALES) (6 CASSETTES)
    THE DRAWING OF THE THREE (THIS LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE THE ORGINAL RELEASE, READ NY STEPHEN KING ON 8 CASSETTES)

FINALLY, SELLING DARK TOWER 5,6&7 SIGNED NUMBERED 797. PM ME FOR PIC'S AND PRICE.

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Few items still left. Slowly but surely

Under the Dome (still sealed)
    $200 (signed, unnumbered as issued)

Reign of Fear
    $200 (Y of 26 lettered edition)

The Stephen King Trivia Book
    $200 (DD of 52 lettered edition)

Secretary of Dreams II
    $1000 (PC Lettered)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking to sell a lettered THE REGULATORS and have this listed on eBay. I haven't listed anything on eBay in a long time and.....yes.....the ad looks pretty crappy. I've got to work on the layout if I start listing much more. But that's beside the point. I've got three of these and am pretty motivated to sell one. I am in a bit of a hole from the Comics Review purchase last month. If you have always wanted one of these now may be a good time. Shoot me an offer and we'll talk. I'd be happy to work outside of eBay for members of this site.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/250983866302...84.m1555.l2649
    I've always wanted this and still can't afford it. :'(

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Selling a Black House Promotional Kit. Inside contains Black House poster, large Standee (never been assembled), postcards, a pin, another small table standee, etc. Price is $150. I can't ship this International because of it's size. PM me. Thanks.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger, by Stephen King
    Donald M. Grant Signed Lettered Edition

Letter AF. Signed by Stephen King and Michael Whelan. Includes gray slipcase.
    $6,500

Front

Rear

Spine in slipcase

Spine, bottom (flash, not sunfaded)

Book

Signature page

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 515 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast