Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 515 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 11,951 to 11,975 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Studies in the Horror Film
    Brian DePalma's Carrie
    Centipede Press

$275 shipped to U.S.

P.P f&f
    Thx

seeking: anything DT related #246
    INTERESTING..... I HAVE a DT III Wastelands #83 if anyone is looking. Would match this number.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Would love to find a Sphere Waste Lands in NF shape. Anyone? Anyone??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Studies in the Horror Film
    Brian DePalma's Carrie
    Centipede Press

$275 shipped to U.S.

P.P f&f
    Thx

Price Change: $200

Would love a member to get it.

Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What's the going rate for Gwendy's Button Box S/L As New?
    A lot less than the opening bid of $888 on ebay. $500-$650. Seek other opinions

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $699, yesterday at Bett’s.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am going to say $600-$700.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a numbered I’d sell for $650, plus 15 for U.S. priority shipping including insurance and signature confirmation.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    I have a numbered I’d sell for $650, plus 15 for U.S. priority shipping including insurance and signature confirmation.
    Sounds like a good deal.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys. I deleted and posted in the correct thread so you'll see it there as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm clearing shelf space and while I have a decent idea of the current sell prices on these, I will accept offers on the following books.

PS Anniversary Editions (all are matching numbers):
    Carrie SOLD
    Christine SOLD
    Pet Sematary SOLD
    Thinner SOLD
    Skeleton Crew SOLD

Carrie CD gift edition SOLD

Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I'm clearing shelf space and while I have a decent idea of the current sell prices on these, I will accept offers on the following books.

PS Anniversary Editions (all are matching numbers):
    Carrie
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew

Carrie CD gift edition

I already have my set but I am curious if someone buys you set complete does it come with rights? Have you purchased Dead Zone with this number??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post

I already have my set but I am curious if someone buys you set complete does it come with rights? Have you purchased Dead Zone with this number??
    Nope. I stopped buying the series several books ago.
    Mark Twain

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone. I’ve decided to sell my entire collection through David Williamson at Betts Books. I’m letting David to set pricing for everything. He will pick up my collection sometime in September and establish pricing afterwards. I am not setting any minimums.

I had thought about trying to do this myself but it was an overwhelming task and I’m just not capable of doing it. . My health and physical condition are not the greatest.

My apologies to everyone who contacted me regarding individual pieces. As I said, I’m just not up to doing it alone. Please feel free to contact David after he posts my collection.

Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.

John

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that, John!

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Hi everyone. I’ve decided to sell my entire collection through David Williamson at Betts Books. I’m letting David to set pricing for everything. He will pick up my collection sometime in September and establish pricing afterwards. I am not setting any minimums.

I had thought about trying to do this myself but it was an overwhelming task and I’m just not capable of doing it. . My health and physical condition are not the greatest.

My apologies to everyone who contacted me regarding individual pieces. As I said, I’m just not up to doing it alone. Please feel free to contact David after he posts my collection.

John
    Sorry to hear you have to part with your collection John. Rest assured I will be stalking David's page come September!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for letting us know, John. I don't blame you for not taking on all that extra work. I'll be checking it out when it's listed, but I'm never quick enough to jump on the site and put something on hold anyway.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    I'm very sorry to hear that, John. All my best wishes to you.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Good choice John. My offer to assist with upkeep of your Proofs page in case you're unable to do it yourself still stands; it's a helluva great resource, one that you've put years of time and effort into and which deserves to keep going.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    I'm sorry to hear this, John. I also think you've made a very good decision with Betts, I'm sure David will do a great job.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Good choice John. My offer to assist with upkeep of your Proofs page in case you're unable to do it yourself still stands; it's a helluva great resource, one that you've put years of time and effort into and which deserves to keep going.
    George, I would be honored if you took over the upkeep of the Proofs thread. I think you would do a fantastic job!

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    EVERYONE- I try to treat everyone fairly. I have already received numerous requests for specific items. My JOB is to get the best I can for John. John's collection is MASSIVE...I remember it took Stu a LONG time to go through, examine and price out Chris Cavaliere's supercollection. I expect this to be as large, maybe more items even.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

John
    EVERYONE- I try to treat everyone fairly. I have already received numerous requests for specific items. My JOB is to get the best I can for John. John's collection is MASSIVE...I remember it took Stu a LONG time to go through, examine and price out Chris Cavaliere's supercollection. I expect this to be as large, maybe more items even.
    Are you pre-selling items or will everyone have a fair shake when the sale goes public?

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

John
    Are you pre-selling items or will everyone have a fair shake when the sale goes public?
    As someone who tried to get a pre-sale at a few times, David is going to just let the sale go public. There is no pre-sale or reservations on items. Good on David (even to my dismay! haha)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be ideal. It can be frustrating when books get listed, and are labeled SOLD right away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 479 of 515 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast