Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 515 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 8,076 to 8,100 of 12873

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Signed Finders Keepers from Bridgton event - $450.

Free US shipping.
    SOLD

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    IT 25th GE F - $330
    SIGNED Finders Keepers F - $450
    DT II proof (black with drawing) VG - $80

FREE US shipping
    ALL SOLD

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been contacted by a reviewer who has an unread copy of the US Bazaar of Bad Dreams ARC with publisher's letter to sell. He's asking $300, plus postage. Please PM me. First one gets it. I'll forward your information to the seller.

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The ARC of Bazaar of Bad Dreams has been taken.

John

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    'SALEM'S LOT FIRST EDITION SECOND STATE DUST JACKET NF/NF
    SIGNED ON DAY OF PUBLICATION!!!!$3,500.00

It hurts to sell this but do to some recent medical issues/bills I'm needing to slim down my collection. This is an amazing copy all around!!!! I'm not getting out of collecting as I've been asked recently, but unfortunately I'm having to part with some of my favorite pieces. Serious buyers please PM or email.
    I'll give you $100/month for the next three years for it..that's and extra $100 for you

Sorry to hear of the medical problems, one day at a time man

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont have much to sell but need some cash for a recent purchase (VERY happy right now!)...

Doctor Sleep signed W/ ticket, CD slipcase, brodart cover in FINE shape... $200 (AND I will throw in Shipping to USA/Canada) AND a signed Groyer pic of the Green Mile electric Chair

SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale

- Blockade Billy s/l $750
    - UK WTTK s/l $400 (number 69 of 200)

Both $1100 plus I will split shipping 50/50 anywhere in the world from NZ (shipping to be paid in full if just wanting one book). Please add 3% if you would prefer not to pay via PP Gift.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A note about Paypal all... I tried to make a gift payment twice in the last two days to another country and they charged me a fee to do so. This may be a new thing but it was $5US dollars for every $500 I tried to move. Not a big deal but it did none the less. It was in my account and done as a friends and family... I call Paypal and they are looking into it... they DID refund the charge back until they know why it was doing it. It was a payment from Canada to the US... I will report back when they tell me whats up but has anyone else seen this in the last week? kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

PayPal charge a change of currency fee through PP gift. This may be the extra fee Kris.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    PayPal charge a change of currency fee through PP gift. This may be the extra fee Kris.
    Nope brother... US to US funds....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea then, Kris.

Country
    Country Flag

Paypal operators did not know either and wanted to check it out and created what they call a "ticket".. so far heard nothing... Strange eh?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    A note about Paypal all... I tried to make a gift payment twice in the last two days to another country and they charged me a fee to do so. This may be a new thing but it was $5US dollars for every $500 I tried to move. Not a big deal but it did none the less. It was in my account and done as a friends and family... I call Paypal and they are looking into it... they DID refund the charge back until they know why it was doing it. It was a payment from Canada to the US... I will report back when they tell me whats up but has anyone else seen this in the last week? kris
    I think Donald Trump passed a new law to make Canadians pay more?

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Paypal operators did not know either and wanted to check it out and created what they call a "ticket".. so far heard nothing... Strange eh?
    Out of curiousity, how were you able to do a US to US transaction?? I sent a payment to the Netherlands a couple weeks ago, and was just charged a small fee for the currency change.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Out of curiousity, how were you able to do a US to US transaction?? I sent a payment to the Netherlands a couple weeks ago, and was just charged a small fee for the currency change.
    I sold something and got US funds for it. The money stays in my paypal as US funds... when I found something I wanted... I buy it with the US funds in my account. This has never been an issue and there has never been a charge when gift option used.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It all depends... As for me it is like this:
    I have a primary currency set to PLN (polish)
    and additional currency configuration for USD and GBP

When I send a GIFT to a friend in USD - I have to pay for currency exchange
    additional fee is for money transfer. For GIFT you can choose if you as a sender will pay for it OR it will be paid by receiver (its about 1% for USD)

As for the PAY-FOR-GOODS option - the fee is always covered by seller

Second scenario is when someone from the USA send money to ME.
    If he send me USD and i have USD as my paypal currency - it will stay on my PP account as USD
    BUT if i don't have USD as one of the currencies for my pp account it will be exchanged to my default currency.

In this situation - you can use this USD to buy something else without additional exchange fees (if you pay in USD)
    BUT if you want to withdraw your money and sent it to your bank account - it will be exchanged to your country's currency
    (for me it means that in POLAND i cannot send USD to my bank account even if I have an account that accepts USD. IT will always be exchanged to PLN)
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Paypal staff does not even know the answer as to why it is charging (the computer system) me where it is US to US funds. My account is held in US funds as I use for books/art. It never did this before either... I asked if this was something new since they broke away from Ebay and the 3 people (and one supervisor) I spoke too did not know. I will let you all know what they come back with.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As you may know Paypal is owned by Feebay so of course they carge a fee whenever possible. The payment Brian refers to was received by me in USD since that's the primary currency used for my Paypal account. I send PP gift payments on a regular basis and am always charged a 1% fee if it's paid out of my Paypal funds or debited from my checking account. This percentage is even higher if I use my VISA. I think burial sums it up quite nicely.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    As you may know Paypal is owned by Feebay so of course they carge a fee whenever possible. The payment Brian refers to was received by me in USD since that's the primary currency used for my Paypal account. I send PP gift payments on a regular basis and am always charged a 1% fee if it's paid out of my Paypal funds or debited from my checking account. This percentage is even higher if I use my VISA. I think burial sums it up quite nicely.
    If your account is held in US funds and your paying in US funds.. there is NO fee for a friends transaction. Paypal even says that to me... they are looking into it we speak. If it comes from your balance or from your checking account. You are correct you pay much more (2.9% I think) if it comes from a credit card.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

According to the "Sending Money" fees section of the PayPal site:

PayPal balance or bank account Free when sending money inside the US

Debit/Credit card fee 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction (the sender decides who pays this fee)

Outside the US 0.5% to 2% fee when fully funded with your bank account or PayPal balance or 3.4% to 3.9% if paying with a credit or debit card
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Strange as I have NEVER paid a fee and yesterday I was... They also JUST refunded me that fee so something is messed up!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

If you haven't been paying the fee then I suppose you've been getting off easy.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

That happened to me months ago when I purchased a book from one of the great guys on this site. It was also to a foreign country. I had PP money to pay for the book in full. It happens?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Secretary Of Dreams 1 & 2 Lettered Matching PC Set
    Please PM serious offers
    Gorgeous books and cases!!!!
    Thanks

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC 8/13 SALE!!!!

- S/L REMARQUED Dark Man and Artwork Portfolio (Matching #72): $400.00

Paypal Friends and Family or add 4%. US Shipping Included / International Actual

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 515 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 424 ... LastLast