Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 515 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Which is the tipped in version of nosa4a2
    It is a 1st/1st US Trade copy that has a special signature page that was tipped-in to (bound in) the book by the publisher
    Yes. They are very special. Hill signed a number of pages that were tipped in by the publisher. True signature, not a facsimile.

The book has a gold sticker on the front indicating it is a signed first edition. Inside is a page signed by Hill and noting it is a special edition that has been specially bound by the publisher..

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    'Salem's Lot gift edition. Fine.
    $399 PP gift, free USA shipping, international at cost.
    These are not going down in price. S/L sold for $2K yesterday. Jump now!
    I'll bump and give a pre-xmas deal.
    $379 PP gift, free USA shipping, international at cost.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Jerome for the info

Salem's Lot S/L $2,050
    It Gift Edition $350.00
    The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon 1 of 13 $480.00
    Utd 1st signed grey lettering $180.00 very light to board
    Mr.Mercedes Proof $275.00
    Doctor Sleep S/L PC $450.00
    Revival Us Proof signed 1 of 2 known please Pm if interested

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Letting members have 1st dibs before these hit ebay at a higher price.

All UK 1st/1st of the Bachman Paperbacks.

Rage Fine - Nr Fine Unread- small crease to bottom right hand corner of cover, very slight yellowing to page edge as is common on all Uk paperbacks of this age. $250
    Roadwork Fine - Nr Fine Unread some shelf wear to bottom edge. Slight yellowing to page edge as is common on all Uk paperbacks of this age. $75
    The Long Walk Nr Fine - minor spine creasing and small amount of fading to Spine. Minimal shelf wear. Yellowing to page edge as is common on all Uk paperbacks of this age $100
    The Running Man Nr Fine - some spine creasing, some shelf wear to bottom edge. Virtually no yellowing to pages. $75

Buy as a complete set for $450

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Lot Guy, I tried to respond to your response to my PM but get message that your stored PM quota is reached and needs to be cleared!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Salem's Lot S/L $2,050
    It Gift Edition $350.00
    UTD SOLD!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Salem's Lot S/L $2,050
    It Gift Edition $350.00
    UTD SOLD!
    Is TGWLTG a proof? What is the 1 of 13?

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Salem's Lot S/L $2,050
    It Gift Edition $350.00
    UTD SOLD!
    TGWLTG is an in-house bound galley black taped spine. In for one arcs, proofs & manuscripts page.

REVIVAL PROOF US SIGNED SOLD!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have another copy of signed revival from Portland event. $255 pp gift. Free shipping in us.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! Wish I could have made it work. Ah well... too many books, not enough cashola... congrats whoever got it!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few books for sale - PM if interested:

Hill:
    Nos4a2 early uncorrected proof (red dot one) signed and doodled with santa - $125
    20th century ghosts #246 PS publishing (w extra material in the 1-200 copies) - not in slipcase - $200

King:
    Green mile gift edition sub press in slipcase - $150
    PS gift editions - Pet Sematary and Christine - #70 - $150 each/$275 pair

Howey:
    UK Wool ARC with yellow band - each book signed (not inscribed) - $200
    Ugly Dust and Shift Omnibus - each signed/lined - $75/50 or $100 for pair

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, lot guy! It moved quickly! Lucky purchaser!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

All UK 1st/1st of the Bachman Paperbacks.

Rage Fine - Nr Fine Unread- small crease to bottom right hand corner of cover, very slight yellowing to page edge as is common on all Uk paperbacks of this age. $250
    Roadwork Fine - Nr Fine Unread some shelf wear to bottom edge. Slight yellowing to page edge as is common on all Uk paperbacks of this age. $75
    The Long Walk Nr Fine - minor spine creasing and small amount of fading to Spine. Minimal shelf wear. Yellowing to page edge as is common on all Uk paperbacks of this age $100
    The Running Man Nr Fine - some spine creasing, some shelf wear to bottom edge. Virtually no yellowing to pages. $75

Buy as a complete set for $450 (see pictures above)

Need to balance the Credit Card:

Grant Wizard and Glass DTIV flatsigned by Stephen King. $650 OBO

Book is Nr Fine (only reason I am not saying fine is the edge of the page block has gotten a little dusty from storage by the previous owner, it will almost certainly clean up well with the right material) DJ is Fine. Book was signed by SK in Paris in front of me and I have a photo of him signing the book:

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Salem's Lot S/L $2,050
    It Gift Edition $350.00
    UTD SOLD!
    TGWLTG is an in-house bound galley black taped spine. In for one arcs, proofs & manuscripts page.

TGWLTG SOLD!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Hill:
    Nos4a2 early uncorrected proof (red dot one) signed and doodled with santa - $125
    20th century ghosts #246 PS publishing (w extra material in the 1-200 copies) - not in slipcase - $200

King:

Howey:
    "Red Dot One"?

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Hill:

King:

Howey:
    "Red Dot One"?
    Never mind; I figured it out.

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 3 S/L's for sale

Good Morning All,

I have 3 S/L’s for-sale. Prices are next to each book and includes shipping cost. I will professionally package, ship securely and add insurance to cover us.

I have done business with a number of people on this board and have not had one issue. I also have 100% feedback on eBay, and I will guarantee the condition stated below and offer a full refund if you’re not happy (you cover shipping back).

Payment is PayPal friends and family.

$950 “The Shining” S/L Number 45 of only 50

Remarque (Jack chasing with mallet, burning Overlook overhead)

Link:http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...or_the_shining

The book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New as delivered from Subterranean Press in its original shipping box. This S/L is number 45 of 50 Remarque copies. No damage to the Marbling. The Tray Case is perfect without the rubbing that has damaged some copies, and it also has the Dust Jacket.

$950 “IT” S/L Number 135
    The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. The Tray Case, Dust Jacket are perfect.

$2,100 “THE STAND” S/L Number 1151

**IT’s THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN**

The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. Still in its original shipping case from Doubleday on 5/1990, it has only been out the box for photos! The Gold Gilt all around, the Glassine DJ, the Coffin, and the signatures are all PERFECT!

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just listed a few pearls on Ebay. In the next week I plan on clearing out more of my doubles, so this will be updated daily. Feel free to PM from here if something tickles your fancy.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=...uzanne&_sop=16

Thanks for looking!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Just listed a few pearls on Ebay. In the next week I plan on clearing out more of my doubles, so this will be updated daily. Feel free to PM from here if something tickles your fancy.

Thanks for looking!

Definitely some nice stuff there....... Good luck....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post

Thanks for looking!
    Nice! Doubles, you say... must be quite the collection! I'm certainly interested to see what else you're planning to list.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale
    PM if interested

From a Buick 8 S/L #219 $425 Free ship

The Shining Sketchbook w/remarque by Vincent Chong $100 Free Ship

US Shipping only

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    For Sale
    PM if interested

US Shipping only
    No international shipping
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    For Sale
    PM if interested

US Shipping only
    I'll play middleman and reship it for you if you'd like.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    For Sale
    PM if interested

US Shipping only
    I'll play middleman and reship it for you if you'd like.
    I would take you up on that. I've had very bad luck on international shipping.

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mgerner214 View Post
    Good Morning All,

I have 3 S/L’s for-sale. Prices are next to each book and includes shipping cost. I will professionally package, ship securely and add insurance to cover us.

I have done business with a number of people on this board and have not had one issue. I also have 100% feedback on eBay, and I will guarantee the condition stated below and offer a full refund if you’re not happy (you cover shipping back).

Payment is PayPal friends and family.

$950 “The Shining” S/L Number 45 of only 50

Remarque (Jack chasing with mallet, burning Overlook overhead)

Link:http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...or_the_shining

The book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New as delivered from Subterranean Press in its original shipping box. This S/L is number 45 of 50 Remarque copies. No damage to the Marbling. The Tray Case is perfect without the rubbing that has damaged some copies, and it also has the Dust Jacket.

$950 “IT” S/L Number 135
    The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. The Tray Case, Dust Jacket are perfect.

$2,100 “THE STAND” S/L Number 1151

**IT’s THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER SEEN**

The Book is (F/F) in Flawless Condition-Brand New. Still in its original shipping case from Doubleday on 5/1990, it has only been out the box for photos! The Gold Gilt all around, the Glassine DJ, the Coffin, and the signatures are all PERFECT!
    UPDATE: $925 for the Shining

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 515 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 372 ... LastLast