Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 515 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,250 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    I am putting my Dark Tower Artist’s editions on eBay in the next day or so. I have WotC, SoS, and DT VII. I also have WTtK and also a 1st of Wizard and Glass. They are all in really nice shape. And VII has the little eye sketch that Whelan put in some.

Make me an offer if you’re interested and we can avoid eBay fees. Otherwise I will post the eBay links when they are up.
    Is the DT4 signed by the artist?
    If so email me, rrdunaway@outlook.com, I'm interested
    No unfortunately not.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Looking for an S/L IT with matching portfolio. Anyone? Anyone?? Bueller???
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Looking for an S/L IT with matching portfolio. Anyone? Anyone?? Bueller???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

GREEN MILE S/L For sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    GREEN MILE S/L For sale

How much & do you happen to know the number __ of 148 limitation ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling to fund another purchase:

Firestarter Phantasia Press Signed Limited Editions.

This is a set of all four signing dates (July 5, July 6, July 7 and July 8.)

3 of the 4 are Mylar wrapped, July 7 isn’t. July 6 has a very small spot of colour loss on the top of the dustjacket. July 8 has a bump on the top rear corner of the slipcase.

13000 PayPal F&F or add 4% towards fees. Tracked shipping worldwide is included in the price. PM
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

John F. Kennedy Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hio Brian. May i ask what is still available if any please.Not here for a while and just saw the post. Might be interested in a couple. Talisman

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman1964 View Post
    Hio Brian.
    You'll need to be more specific.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Have a VG+ slinger 1st
    Vg+ Night Shift 1st
    VG++ 2nd state Salem’s
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Have a VG+ slinger 1st
    Vg+ Night Shift 1st
    VG++ 2nd state Salem’s
    What are you asking for the SL, Kris? Pics?

John F. Kennedy Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian. Apologies but i cant find the post. It was the post with PS Publishing books The Stand and i think you had a CD Doubleday gift of either Salems or Shinhg. Just wondering if you have any of those and prices. My email is ciarrai09@gmail.com if you wish to email. Thanks. Talisman

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisman1964 View Post
    Hio Brian.
    You'll need to be more specific.
    Hi Brian. Found the post. The books i would be interested in are, Skeletons Crew PS.
    The Shining CD Gift. If available what price would you need for them. Talisman

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

$400 - Night Shift CD Artist Edition #20
    US shipping included. Int’l at cost.

Country
    Country Flag

Got a rare one for sale.... trying to nail down a price so open to offers but I’ve a never seen one signed...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

(SOLD) For sale (SOLD)
    as new shrink-wrapped Lividian press Revival

$150 shipped CONUS
    (SOLD)
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale: The Dead Zone PS Publishing Limited Edition. Signed by the artist. #187/1000. ***$200***

New unread. Price includes shipping within US. International at cost. Payment via PayPal. PM me here or you can reach me by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Took care of my lettered Buick 8 for some 20 years.
    It's in the same condition as when purchased: fine.
    Up for sale now - €2500 (in US currency, $2950.)
    This does include shipping worldwide + PP fees.

sk

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!! - PRICE DROP

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    $400$375 - Night Shift CD Artist Edition #20
    US shipping included. Int’l at cost.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I have a copy of the more common Blockade Billy proof for $175, including free postage in CONUS. At cost elsewhere.

Near flawless - one small bump on the top rear spine corner. Pm me if interested.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I have a copy of the more common Blockade Billy proof for $175, including free postage in CONUS. At cost elsewhere.

Near flawless - one small bump on the top rear spine corner. Pm me if interested.
    And my inbox is now not full.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Knowing Darkness Traycased Edition

Normal corner wear on the traycase due to the weight of the edition.

Smoke-free, animal-free, Corona-free, blah blah blah.

$1000 including shipping to the continental US.

First come, first served.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it free from TMSG?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, more than six feet apart.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I was intrigued today to hear of a collector questioning the condition of a Lettered Regulators copy that had been received and was deemed unacceptable. Apparently the tray case was showing some very fine marks in the grain of the tray case.
    I am fortunate to own three copies of this particular book and have purchased four others on behalf of other members on this forum. None of the seven copies were without a slight mark of some description. Be it the tray case, the bullet wear marks internally or the rubber buffers slightly marking the leather, if of course the grain of the leather was not already showing natural marks of its own.
    I fully appreciate that people new to the world of King collecting are on a learning curve as I soon found out (at suitable expense) myself. However it would seem prudent that when purchasing a book for the first time, especially one of this price bracket, that a little assistance is not secured from the collectors here, of what to expect with each book. To embark on securing a copy not often seen, without doing a little homework from members happy to help, would appear foolhardy in the extreme.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be a case of buyers remorse and looking for an excuse to get out of a deal. So is the copy back on the market?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 490 of 515 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 ... LastLast