Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 515 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Dark Tower II-VII 1st/1st still in shrink for sell. V, VI, VII are the signed artist editions. Asking $1000.00 OBO. I guess I'm too new because it won't allow me to post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Dark Tower II-VII 1st/1st still in shrink for sell. V, VI, VII are the signed artist editions. Asking $1000.00 OBO. I guess I'm too new because it won't allow me to post pics.

You can post pics. If the picture is hosted on the web just click the button and enter the URL.

If it is on your computer then I can help with the procedure to upload it to the site server.
    Thanks, Brian! Yes, the photos are on my HDD
    From the menu at the top of the page click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Click Open. Wait for the photo up upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery.

You have three picture options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

You did it!

notes: You can only upload one photo at a time. The site will reduce your large photo to the largest image allowed in the post. There are a few other options that you can play with after you learn the basics.
    Thanks again Bri for your help!! Think I got 'er now

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    For Sale: FDNS Gift Edition, with full page Glenn Chadbourne remarque. Asking $165, PM me if interested.

Here are photos I just listed on eBay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/-/161883000627?
    You sell some really nice stuff, Foster. But the damn shipping cost to the States is what deters me each and every time unfortunately

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That works both ways.

Shipping to or from Canada is ridiculous.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I live in Canada, but I have an American PO box for all shipping. It's cheaper to ship from US to Canada than it is to ship from Canada to Canada. It's pathetic!
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: FDNS Gift Edition, with full page Glenn Chadbourne remarque. Asking $165, PM me if interested.

Here are photos I just listed on eBay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/-/161883000627?
    You sell some really nice stuff, Foster. But the damn shipping cost to the States is what deters me each and every time unfortunately
    I've bought from Foster. The shipping may be high, but his price made it worth while.

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Well if anyone is interested, and seller and buyer agree, I can act as a shipping middleman. I'm in Canada, but I will be in the United States on Saturday. If it was quickly shipped to me, I could ship it from the United States to it's final destination, avoiding customs and other charges.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    Well if anyone is interested, and seller and buyer agree, I can act as a shipping middleman. I'm in Canada, but I will be in the United States on Saturday. If it was quickly shipped to me, I could ship it from the United States to it's final destination, avoiding customs and other charges.
    I know a few Canadien's that have po boxes in the states for the same reason, I don't understand why the postage is so much.

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up to a few years ago Canada offered the low book mailing rates that Americans get to enjoy. Canada Post then got the idea to make a profit instead of a costing the tax payers. Services got dropped like home delivery. Mail depots and deliveries were tendered out. Oh ya rates went up as we lost another $269 million. The USPS (which I love) lost $5.5 BILLION last year. Yikes. I hate UPS and refuse to buy if that is the only option. They royally screw us for brokerage fees when they cross the border. Google UPS ripoff.

I know I am expensive for mailing. My cost is what I charge. This sucks when I have 100s books to sell that are worth $25 each. Too expensive to ship too expensive to give away.

I'll include FREE SHIPPING if anyone wants this one for $160.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...MAAOSw5ZBWQODc

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up to a few years ago Canada offered the low book mailing rates that Americans get to enjoy. Canada Post then got the idea to make a profit instead of a costing the tax payers. Services got dropped like home delivery. Mail depots and deliveries were tendered out. Oh ya rates went up as we lost another $269 million. The USPS (which I love) lost $5.5 BILLION last year. Yikes. I hate UPS and refuse to buy if that is the only option. They royally screw us for brokerage fees when they cross the border. Google UPS ripoff.

I know I am expensive for mailing. My cost is what I charge. This sucks when I have 100s books to sell that are worth $25 each. Too expensive to ship too expensive to give away.

It is brutal... but it will never stop me I try to include it for free so as not to deter the US buyer
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up to a few years ago Canada offered the low book mailing rates that Americans get to enjoy. Canada Post then got the idea to make a profit instead of a costing the tax payers. Services got dropped like home delivery. Mail depots and deliveries were tendered out. Oh ya rates went up as we lost another $269 million. The USPS (which I love) lost $5.5 BILLION last year.
    The Post Office makes money. They make over a billion a year and could make more if they were allowed.

In 2006 Congress passed the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act (PAEA) requiring pre-funding of health benefits for USPS retirees for 75 years. The amount they must set aside each year is 5.5 billion dollars until fully funded.

That is what is "bankrupting" the USPS. That is why they have closed about 200 Post Offices in the last couple of years.

The reason for this is the same as the reason for dismantling the Canadian Post. Rather than enjoy and honor a Constitutional institution; there are some venal and parasitic one percenters (and their sycophants) that prefer personal and corporate profit over the public good and public commons.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did they lose 5.5 billions or was it 5.5 billions of sales less than the previous year?

In France we keep hearing the french post office complaining that people are sending less letters, and therefore they increase the cost of stamps. Come on, that's absolute BS : OK I am sure that the stamps are less sold, but I am extremely confident that they earn a lot more money as the amount of packages etc have probably exploded with ecommerce.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like USPS has a $5.5B deficit.
    This is how I read it:
    http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/do...-enormous-debt

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! Jack here I rarely sell here - in fact this might be my first time. But I thought I'd advertise. Here's the link to the eBay auction I have right now for Carrie. I have tons of other pictures so don't be shy I ask for a ton myself when I buy. The eBay price is $600 OBO - for members it is $500 OBO, I pay shipping and insurance. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...wAAOSwwbdWO4jL

Thanks everyone!

Edit - Just to link up with my other forum post, I'm selling Carrie now for $400. I'm happy to share more photos, etc., if anyone would like I'll adjust the eBay listing soon, perhaps with the other dust jacket to see if I have more luck. Thanks again everyone!

Last Edit just to cover bases for multiple forum posts - Carrie is SOLD. Thank you everyone!
    Last edited by Jack Mort; 11-12-2015 at 11:09 AM. Reason: new price!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (#341 of 350) ($1400) NOW $1200 SOLD! ($1000)
    The Shining (1st UK HB) ($300) NOW $250
    Fear Itself Signed Edition ($230) NOW $200
    Prime Evil Limited (#870 of 1000) ($400) NOW $275 SOLD! ($250)
    Bare Bones Limited (#48 of 1000) ($100) NOW $60
    Masques II (LTD edition #44 of 300) ($100) NOW $60
    Feast of Fear (LTD edition #287 of 600) ($50) NOW $40
    Cujo UK 1st HB [Export Edition DJ with no price] ($60)
    Bred Any Good Rooks Lately? 1st Trade PB ($10)
    Dolores Claiborne 1st U.S. HB ($20)
    The Tommyknockers 1st U.S. HB (with gold lettering) ($20)
    Misery 1st U.S. HB ($50)

Magazines For Sale:
    Startling Mystery Stories (#6) $400 (both for $675)
    Startling Mystery Stories (#12) $350 (both for $675)
    Gallery (November 1980) (The Monkey booklet - intact) (missing small chunk out of top left back cover, otherwise mint, from the publisher) ($25)
    Bizarre Adventures (December 1981) (Lawnmower Man comic) ($10)
    Sourcebook (1982) (King on cover) ($25)
    Weird Tales (Fall 1984) (Beachworld) ($50) (2 copies)
    Heroes For Hope X-Men (Special with SK/Wrightson segment) ($10) (2 copies)
    Twilight Zone (February 1986) (King on cover) ($10) (2 copies)
    Omni (October 1986) (The End of the Whole Mess) ($15) (3 copies)
    New Yorker (April 16, 1990) (Head Down) ($40)
    New Yorker (October 31, 1994) (The Man in the Black Suit) ($50)
    New Yorker (June 22-29, 1998 ) (That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French)
    ($10)
    Wizard & Glass Promo Booklet ($20)
    Updated.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have a Whelan coming this week to me. It really is an AMAZING piece. It is a King inspired Halloween piece. Big at 16x20 for the image and it is framed. I would be keeping this no question but a piece I commissioned is done and well.. i was not ready for it, so I think I am going to sell this. The painting is full color oil on canvas and the price is deadly at $3100! It will include shipping to US or Canada. If your interested and have wanted a cool Whelan this could be the piece. As always, I am opened to a partial trade as well. If I can help someone get one of Micheal's pieces.. I darn well will If you want to chat more or see a picture PM me and hopefully I can help!!!!
    Well another bill just slapped me in the face (lol it is King related and I will share when arrives!) so I am adding a picture of this piece and someone is going to get a steal of a deal!!! FREE Shipping... AND $2750 for this!!!!!! Here is a pic... cool as hell! The piece is called: "Trick or Treat"

need to make some funds up.... too much to pay for... i will sell this original for less than I paid... $2250 SHIPPED. YOU WILL NOT FIND A WHELAN OF THIS SIZE FOR LESS....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$2,250 is a CRAZY Price. If I hadn't just broke the bank on my Whelan, Palumbo, Maitz and Wrightson pieces, I'd be ALL OVER THIS.

An original Whelan Oil for $2,250. #instantequity

Country
    Country Flag

80 paperbacks for sale.
    5 read and 75 in unread condition.
    Asking $3.00 x 80 = $240. Includes free shipping to North America....Yahoo Free Shipping

Here are Green Mile, Richard Bachman and DT piles.

Random shot

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell my FINE/FINE Gunslinger 1st edition that has also been signed by Whelan (i'll add pictures later)

Also the signed limited of Centipede Press' Knowing Darkness.

pm or email dip_dab@hotmail.co.uk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some pictures of my copy of The Gunslinger for sale...

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn I want that!!!! Out of my price range right now though.

Country
    Country Flag

What are you asking out of curiosity?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Some pictures of my copy of The Gunslinger for sale...

That traycase is mighty nice! Any interest in selling that separately?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

One Fathom, if you just want the case you can purchase one, custom made, directly from "Dolso". PM me if you need his email addy. Save you a bundle on s/h from the UK as he is in, New Mexico.

Tom, I hope I'm not stepping on your sale in any way. I assumed the case was included in the book sale. My apologies if I am mistaken.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 515 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 441 ... LastLast