Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    Hey guys, long time no speak!! Hope all is well and your collections have grown massively. I still have a lot of King/Hill stuff left just sitting in boxes that im looking to sell on. Everything from S/L, ARC's, proofs promo items,magazines etc.. A lot really. I've cataloged the Joe Hill stuff so have a list compiled of that. Its going to take me awhile to get thru the King stuff but i have a fair idea of what I have (I think!!) PM me for details if interested. Thx
    PM Sent. Add me to the list as well. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Traveler kardiackids will become famous soon enough kardiackids will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, long time no speak!! Hope all is well and your collections have grown massively. I still have a lot of King/Hill stuff left just sitting in boxes that im looking to sell on. Everything from S/L, ARC's, proofs promo items,magazines etc.. A lot really. I've cataloged the Joe Hill stuff so have a list compiled of that. Its going to take me awhile to get thru the King stuff but i have a fair idea of what I have (I think!!) PM me for details if interested. Thx
    Hi add me as well. Would love to see the list. Thanks!

Traveler Agdlia will become famous soon enough Agdlia will become famous soon enough

Can I get a copy of the list as well?

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Guys
    Could anyone who wants a list, please send me your email address as I cant seem to upload it on the forum.Thanks, Barry

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got it and replied!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Traveler kardiackids will become famous soon enough kardiackids will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys
    Could anyone who wants a list, please send me your email address as I cant seem to upload it on the forum.Thanks, Barry
    Had a problem with PM but email is

kardiackids@hotmail.com

Thanks!
    Doug

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PM sent
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Full DT hardcover set. All unread and in fantastic condition. All books are 1sts except TWTTK. Will send detailed pictures upon request. Please make a reasonable offer. I’m not in a rush to sell so just reach out to me and we can talk.

Set includes:
    Gunslinger- Viking
    Drawing of the 3- Grant
    Wastelands- Grant
    Wizard and Glass- Grant (sealed!)
    Wolves of the Calla- Grant
    Song of Susannah- Grant
    Dark Tower- Grant
    Wind Through the Keyhole- Scribner (book club)

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default sold book

For sale Duma Key 1st/1st with Overlook Connection Slipcase. Dust Cover is Fine and The book is Near Fine with some minor page block stains.
    $45.00 Paypal F/F, free media mail shipping in US.

SOLD
    Last edited by darkseer; 02-08-2022 at 09:12 AM. Reason: sold

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    For sale Duma Key 1st/1st with Overlook Connection Slipcase. Dust Cover is Fine and The book is Near Fine with some minor page block stains.
    $45.00 Paypal F/F, free media mail shipping in US.
    PM Sent
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale Stephen King Country Signed by George Beahm 1st/1st. Dust cover NF+ very light sticker residue and book Fine.
    $24.00 paypal friends and family, with USPS media mail in USA.

Bump
    Last edited by darkseer; 05-20-2023 at 06:25 PM.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    For sale: Nightmares in the Sky. Stephen King and f-stop Fitzgerald Fine Book/NF dust Jacket $70.00. Free media mail shipping, outside USA at cost.
    paypal friends and family

Price Drop $55.00
    Thanks for looking

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Tower first edition set for sale. Gunslinger is signed by Whelan with a small remaque. Drawing of The Three is signed by Phil Hale with a remarque.

Link to pictures: https://imgur.com/a/PJuF49a

Asking $1500 (PayPal F&F). Free shipping in the US.

SOLD

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Dark Tower first edition set for sale. Gunslinger is signed by Whelan with a small remaque. Drawing of The Three is signed by Phil Hale with a remarque.

I'll take it
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Along the Path of the Beam tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16 has a spectacular aura about tomi_cc16's Avatar

That DT remarque deal was the best deal in ages, not to say one in a lifetime !! - big congratulations to Michael for being super quick.

I'm also searching for DT remarques and doodles - DT collectible stuff - just in case anybody wants to sell/trade - I'm more than willing to listen !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

I'll take it
    Scoooore!! Congratulations on the new set 😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tomi_cc16 View Post
    That DT remarque deal was the best deal in ages, not to say one in a lifetime !! - big congratulations to Michael for being super quick.

I'm also searching for DT remarques and doodles - DT collectible stuff - just in case anybody wants to sell/trade - I'm more than willing to listen !!!
    I have both versions of the King signed DT cards sent out when he stopped accepting books in the mail.
    The rack card and the post card. Both have real signatures.
    I'll sell them. If interested send me an email
    rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Rusty

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some posts have been moved. Please post any buying or selling disputes in the appropriate thread only:

https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?2482-Book-Dealers-eBay-sellers-dt.org-buyers-sellers-to-Avoid-like-the-Corona-Virus

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maine Haunts Signed and Doodled by the author with Glenn Chadbourne print. New
    $30 shipped

SOLD - Gwendy Final Task signed by Richard Chizmar (includes The Man Behind the Mask chapbook, signed by Chizmar) New
    $35 shipped
    U.S. only please
    P.P. f&f

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regulators Lettered for sale with payments available till year end SOLD
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell the following. Both in excellent unread quality.

- Gunslinger Hardcover Grant 3rd pressing version. $200 shipped
    - Gunslinger Hardcover Viking true 1st/1st. $100 shipped

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping this can make someone happy:

Reimbursement for shipping is all I ask. In the U.S.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Is this a UK Edition with the title page falling out??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post

Yes, Sir.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post

Yes, Sir.

No longer available. Going to A happy Needful Things fan.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 515 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 ... LastLast