Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 515 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mike- Shows how much I've been on here - some of those old mesages were 4 years ago!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default SOLD

*SOLD* . NEEDFUL THINGS, 1st edition, NEAR FINE condition signed and annotated by King.
    Providence: Back in July of 2017, Owen King held the auction for Women's Health 101.
    Housed in acid free custom clamshell.
    $600 shipped US F&F, International shipping at cost.
    https://flic.kr/p/2hddU8B
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/184366840@N04/e57Gos
    https://flic.kr/p/2hdd5mo
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/184366840@N04/4N06c5

Dan
    Last edited by Dano; 09-10-2019 at 04:28 AM. Reason: SOLD
    Good health to all!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dano View Post
    For sale! NEEDFUL THINGS, 1st edition, FINE condition signed and annotated by King.
    Providence: Back in July of 2017, Owen King held the auction for Women's Health 101.
    Housed in acid free custom clamshell.
    $600 shipped US F&F, International shipping at cost.
    https://flic.kr/p/2hddU8B
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/184366840@N04/e57Gos
    https://flic.kr/p/2hdd5mo
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/184366840@N04/4N06c5

Dan
    Is this a 1st printing?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It has this:
    On the copyright page you should see the numbers 1 3 5 7 9 10 8 6 4 2 and the words "First published in 1991 by Viking Penguin"
    Dan
    Good health to all!!!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Edited to NEAR FINE. Better safe than sorry...

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dang - can't believe I missed that Skeleton Crew!!!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Lettered Dark Forces. One of only 26 copies. This is letter F. $1250 plus shipping.

WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Dick. You posted a great "For Sale" post and didn't fuck it up at all!!!! I'm so proud!!! lol lol

FWIW, there's some really nice items in that group and I see you have already sold some as well!!! Folks, Dick is one of the most honest and amicable people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. You will be happy with any purchase made, of that I am sure!!! So, go look again and get that missing collectible you've been looking for!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Hey, Dick. You posted a great "For Sale" post and didn't fuck it up at all!!!! I'm so proud!!! lol lol

FWIW, there's some really nice items in that group and I see you have already sold some as well!!! Folks, Dick is one of the most honest and amicable people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. You will be happy with any purchase made, of that I am sure!!! So, go look again and get that missing collectible you've been looking for!!!!!
    Good to see you again

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post

Good to see you again

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    I’m selling the majority of my collection. Bill (Merlin1958 ) was handling the specifics of the sale but he’s under the weather for a bit. This is the 4th installment of about 20 books. There are (or will be) some signed, numbered, remarqued and first editions. Pricing is competitive and fairly firm. I think that he kept the previous posts up to date on what sold so if you see something you’re interested in on his previous posts, let me know. Those are posts #11302 (pg 453), #11345 (pg 454), and #11373 (pg 455). I won’t be as quick in responding as he was so you’ll need to be patient with me.
    Like Bill was saying, I’m not good at grading but have a tendency to use ‘Pristine’, ‘Excellent’, etc. so take a look at the pics I’m posting on the “Dolso Fine Cases” thread to make your own judgement. I’ve sold enough on here that I think there are some that would vouch for me. If you require additional pics, PM me & I’ll get to them as soon as I can. Additional pics will probably go by email instead of posting here. I ship everything UPS, payment is by PayPal F&F. I do charge for shipping.

1) Shivers VI; S/L one of 750; Pristine, as new; Signed by Richard Chizmar. $45
    2) Revival (1st Scribner), Rose Madder (1st Viking), Needful Things (1st Viking), Nightmares and Dreamscapes (1st Viking); all have been carefully read but in excellent condition $65
    3) Wastelands (1st Viking), Misery (1st Viking), Night Shift (BCE) DoubleDay; all have been read but are in excellent condition $65
    4) Night Shift Dolso Limited Art Case with ‘The Lawnmower Man’ engraving. Designated Presentation Case (PC); One bassackwards case. You need to look at the pics of this case to see. The back is the front, the top is the bottom, the left is the right. Includes Glenn Chadbourne original art in the front (… or in the back?) $175
    5) Skeleton Crew, SL #24/100; signed by King and K Potter on the LAST page. Enclosed in brodart protector. Book is pristine, case has slight dust marks. $650 SOLD
    6) Stand, S/L #772/1250; What can you say about this book? In the original ‘Coffin Case’. Case showing very slight use. Original glassine interior wrap. Signed by King and Bernie Wrightson. Tear to the glassine wrap but book does not appear to have been handled outside of it’s case. Absolutely pristine and awesome! $2250
    7) Stand, 1st Edition w/ Dolso Slipcase; 1st DoubleDay edition. Binding is tight, slight discoloration on page edges, booksellers note in pencil and crossed out previous owner on ffep. Protected by brodart cover (some noticeable spots on the interior of the brodart but they have not transferred to the DJ). Case is cherry stained pine with slight scratching and shows some use. $400
    8) Stand Uncut; DoubleDay 1st Trade. Book in excellent condition, DJ shows some crinkles, folds and scratches. $40
    9) Stand Portfolio, Glimmer Graphics; 12 plates by Bernie Wrightson with 2 bonus plates signed by him. (14 plates total). $100 SOLD
    10) Stephen King: Uncollected Unpublished; CD S/L #1022/2000. Signed by Rocky Wood. Slipcase shows a 4 inch water stain on the side but it has not carried over to the book. $35
    11) Talisman, ‘Lettered’ Edition #33/70; Talisman #33/70- – It states “This presentation copy #_33__ of 70 copies of this special illustrated first edition of the Talisman is signed by the participants in the edition and is not for sale." 12 signatures including King, Straub and all of the artists. 3 slight spots on the cover of the first volume. It was in one of my cases for years so was protected quite well until about a year or so ago when I sold that case. Even after the case, it was stored in the back of a bookcase so it didn’t receive sunlight. Double book set in its’ own slipcase as issued. The slipcase has a VERY slight bow to the sides. The slipcase typically has some fading on the ‘Queen’ art but this copy appears bright and clean. Other non-presentation copies I’ve found are $1600 to $2200. The only Presentation copies I’ve found are $2600 plus. Tomas (Collector) has it listed as “Street Price”. $2450
    12) Wind through the Key Hole; 1st with Dolso tray case. $95 SOLD
    13) Wind through the Keyhole; Hodder&Stoughton; S/L #112/700; in black slipcase as issued. Still wrapped in publishers protective wrap – only opened to remove book to verify number. $125
    14) Wind through the Key Hole; DMG 1st Artist Edition, 1 of 5000 signed by Jae Lee; in green slipcase as issued. $75
    15) Thinner (BCE), with Dolso Case $25 SOLD
    16) Thinner; 1st NAL; protected by brodart cover. Booksellers penciled note to ffep. Excellent condition, slight toning to page edges. $95
    17) Under the Dome; S/L; signed by King. With Dolso Case. Includes cards within case. Belly band is water ‘crinckled’ on front and spine but that has not continued to the dj. Except for the belly band, the book is pristine. Case is stained pine with gray felt liner with a slightly odd-ball lid window. About a 3” interior Water stain on felt liner at the spine. $225 SOLD
    18) Under the Dome; Collector Edition with cards, unopened; $65
    19) Under the Dome; Trade Edition with Dolso Slip Case; I believe there were two versions of the 1st. This one is a purple spine w/ black print. Edge of the book block has slight impresions and one stain. DJ has very slight wear to the corners. Case is engraved with title, stained pine with bamboo trim, gray felt liner. $95 SOLD
    20) IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; S/L #126/750. Slight dust spotting on top of Slipcase. Virtually untouched, pristine, like-new (don’t know what else to say -it’s awesome!) $2400
    21) IT - 25th Anniversary Issue; Deluxe Slipcased Gift Edition; Pristine. $725
    A quick bump before putting up another list....
    www.bookslipcase.com

Country
    Country Flag

(Bill - Your $20 bucks is on the way!)
    Glad you're back!
    www.bookslipcase.com

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of Dreams Volume One & Two. As new condition.
    $300 PP F&F Free USA shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

EDIT: Wrong thread whoops!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DTI (1st/1st; Viking; inscribed): $1,250
    Firestarter (1st/1st; inscribed; 8/13/80): $500
    DTII (1st/1st; Viking; flatsigned): $400
    Under the Dome (S/L; slipcase; cards): $325
    DTII (1st/1st; Grant; flatsigned): $750 SOLD
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (1st/1st; flatsigned): $375 SOLD
    Just After Sunset (1st/1st; flatsigned; slipcase): $375 SOLD
    Lisey's Story (1st/1st; inscribed): $350 SOLD
    From A Buick 8 (1st/1st; flatsigned): $300 SOLD

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Have for sale:
    limited to 1500 Joyland still shrinkwrapped in slipcase for whatever going price is.

Pm me and i can send pictures if you leave your email.

Country
    Country Flag

I’m selling the majority of my collection. This is the 5th installment of about 20 books. There are (or will be) some signed, numbered, remarqued and first editions. Pricing is competitive and fairly firm. It may take a bit before I can respond so you’ll need to be patient with me. I’m not good at grading but have a tendency to use ‘Pristine’, ‘Excellent’, etc. so take a look at the pics I’m posting on the “Dolso Fine Cases” thread to make your own judgement. I’ve sold enough on here that I think there are some that would vouch for me. If you require additional pics, PM me & I’ll get to them as soon as I can. Additional pics will probably go by email instead of posting here. I ship everything UPS, payment is by PayPal F&F. I do charge for shipping.

1) Lot sale of 1st Editions; 11/22/63 (US); Bag of Bones; Borderlands 5; Black House –(it states First Trade Edition but number line starts at ‘2’); all have been carefully read, excellent condition. $60 for all
    2) 11/23/63 1st UK Case (no book), Walnut case with black felt liner, sized to fit the UK 1st , 1964 JFK half-dollar mounted on the spine. $110
    3) American Gods; Neil Gaiman, 1st edition. Pristine condition. $40 SOLD
    4) Anansi Boys; Neil Gaiman, PC copy of the First Limited Edition, signed by Gaiman and Dagmara Matuszak, HILL HOUSE PUBLISHER, absolutely pristine. Still in publishers plastic wrap. $250
    5) Black House/Talisman Gift set. DMG limited #2608/3500; signed by Peter Straub & Rick Berry; perfect condition – don’t think they’ve ever been out of the case. $105 SOLD
    6) Blockade Billy Set. (CD & Scribner w/ card) firsts; CD Edition still wrapped with card. Both books in excellent condition. $70
    7) Bloodlines; Lettered ’CC’; Contains Richard Mathesons 1974 ‘Dracula’ screen adaptation, ‘I am Legend’ and other Vampire stories; signed by Matheson, Dawidiziak, Ray Bradbury, Mick Garris and others. In publishers red wood tray case as issued (lid slightly warped). Pristine condition. $475
    8) Bloodlines; Limited #288/500, signed by Matheson and Dawidiziak, in publishers black slipcase as issued. Pristine. $140
    9) Borderlands 5; Trade edition; Contains ‘Stationary Bike’ by King. In brodart protector. Pristine. $25
    10) Century’s Best Horror Fiction; CD. Two book set with the best horror short story of each year from 1901 to 2000. Includes, among others, HG Wells, Stephen King, HP Lovecraft, Robert Bloch, Algernon Blackwood. $150
    11) Book of Horrors; CD first, Limited #445/1000; signed (not by King); includes Kings “Little Green Gods of Agony”, pristine condition. $220
    12) Christine PS Publishing, Limited #694/750, signed by the 4 contributors and a facsimile sig by King, 30th Anniversary Edition. Excellent, pristine, as new. $215 SOLD
    13) COLORADO KID; #119/150; signed by King, Ardai and Chadborne. With as issued case. pristine condition. $375
    14) The original art by Harrison Ryan used for my Dead Zone engraving. (This is not the art for the King publications. This is the art used to engrave my cases). $50
    15) Lot sale of 1st Editions; Desperation; 1st, Cell 1st, Blaze 1st, Christine 1st (price clipped); Dark Half 1st; $50 for all.
    16) DESPERATION; DMG Gift Edition w/ errata sheet. Pristine. $75
    17) DT I: GUNSLINGER; 1st edition, 2nd printing; previous owners inscription. Slight chipping on dj. 2 sm tears. $210
    18) DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS; first. Pristine condition. $110
    19) DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS; UK Limited #50/500, Hodder/Sutton, signed. Pristine condition. $420
    20) DT VI: Song of Susanna; DMG first, Excellent condition $20
    21) DT VII: THE DARK TOWER; Signed Limited (Artist Edition), signed by artist. Excellent condition. $70
    www.bookslipcase.com

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Elevation 1/1 flatsigned.
    If interested please PM with offers. I will send pics to your email, please provide in PM.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have never bought on vinted, and I dont know if those are good prices or not, but :
    - DOCTOR SLEEP Lettered : 2600€ + shipping : https://www.vinted.fr/hommes/sacs-et...e-stephen-king
    - IT first US edition signed (?) : 1600e + shipping : https://www.vinted.fr/hommes/accesso...rimera-edicion
    - IT Cemetery Dance gift edition : 700e + shipping : https://www.vinted.fr/enfants/livres...25-aniversario
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I have never bought on vinted, and I dont know if those are good prices or not, but :
    - DOCTOR SLEEP Lettered : 2600€ + shipping : https://www.vinted.fr/hommes/sacs-et...e-stephen-king
    - IT first US edition signed (?) : 1600e + shipping : https://www.vinted.fr/hommes/accesso...rimera-edicion
    - IT Cemetery Dance gift edition : 700e + shipping : https://www.vinted.fr/enfants/livres...25-aniversario
    That IT signed is the one I had on eBay. That’s the owner I was selling it for. He lives in Spain. I told him there were a few who were unsure about it and it was enough for me. He must be trying himself now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Those would be good prices in $$$, I think. In €€€, they're a bit high.

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

Insomnia gift edition (flatsigned by King) F/F -- bough off Betts Books a couple of years ago.

PM me with offers if interested. Pics upon request.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    If interested please PM with offers. I will send pics to your email, please provide in PM.
    I am honestly floored this hasn't sold yet, as are several others, especially considering there are so few out there.
    I ordered a slipcase from CD and figure if it hasn't sold by the time David gets back from vacation it will go up on his site. So interesting how the market works.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I am honestly floored this hasn't sold yet, as are several others, especially considering there are so few out there.
    I ordered a slipcase from CD and figure if it hasn't sold by the time David gets back from vacation it will go up on his site. So interesting how the market works.
    I know we don’t comment on prices so I’ll refrain from doing that but the story was mediocre at best. No one is going to shell out significant money for such a forgettable book (short story) even if they are scarce.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I know we don’t comment on prices so I’ll refrain from doing that but the story was mediocre at best. No one is going to shell out significant money for such a forgettable book (short story) even if they are scarce.
    Ill disagree. I sold one at $1750. I also know two others that sold at almost that price my man. There is not many of these in the wild shitty book or not. A person looking for them all signed (a completest) will have them come hell or high water. I imagine those people may have secured them though and I would dare guess that is the issue here.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 515 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 ... LastLast