Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 515 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,725 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eldred Jonas View Post
    Looking for Drawing of the Three S/L and Gunslinger 1st please
    For future reference, any items you're looking for should be listed in the "King Books/Items Wanted" thread. If you have something you want to sell, those items should be posted here.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Traycase for Lettered edition of Blockade Billy.

Upgrade your S/L to this traycase. Includes (empty) portfolio slipcase. Has a dent to bottom rear of case, but otherwise in fine condition.

$70 PP F&F includes free USA shipping. First Pm to agree wins it!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm lowering the price to $50 free USA shipping (shipping alone is ~$25). If no takers I'll sadly throw it in the garbage.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile Stephen King. The Complete six-part novel with windows screen saver. Slipcase, books and screen saver still sealed in it's plastic wrap.
    This item looks brand new on shelf in store, no damage.
    PayPal F&F $25.00 includes USA media mail shipping USPS.

Sold Sold Sold

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

End of Watch (1st) flatsigned: $500

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    The Green Mile Stephen King. The Complete six-part novel with windows screen saver. Slipcase, books and screen saver still sealed in it's plastic wrap.
    This item looks brand new on shelf in store, no damage.
    PayPal F&F $25.00 includes USA media mail shipping USPS.
    Pmed with question

iso: FINE Grn. Mile part one, Bazaar, & Rose Madder (dj doesnt matter),
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Crane House: A Halloween Story. Cemetery Dance PC copy as New, Mint 2012
    Signed Brian Keene, Al Sarrantonio, Rick Hautala, Bev Vincent to name a few.
    11 Signatures in total.
    $40.00 PayPal Friends and Family, free media mail USPS, USA.

ALL SOLD
    Last edited by darkseer; 08-03-2023 at 05:27 PM.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FULL Stand proof set. Both Dameron and Vallencourt covers. All 4 books as new and shipped for $650!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    FULL Stand proof set. Both Dameron and Vallencourt covers. All 4 books as new and shipped for $650!!

Price drop to $575 shipped for the 4 proofs!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cherry/walnut wood cases for US and UK Bachman paperbacks available. $185ea cash (pp/ff). Hit me up here if you need one or want picts of anything. Try me here or mikecurran101@hotmail.com - please include cell # so I can get ahold or you easier!

Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Country
    Country Flag

Price drop to $575 shipped for the 4 proofs!

NEED TO MOVE. $495 shipped for ALL 4…. Cheapest I’ve seen for an as new Stand proof set.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

PET S PROOF SET. Includes the interoffoce (15 made) as well! $995 shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler kreeves will become famous soon enough kreeves will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy

Do you still have this ?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kreeves View Post
    Do you still have this ?
    Yes
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Downgrading to just Artist copies. Does anyone want to sell a Dameron Signed/remarqued Waste Lands?

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Both Different Seasons & Talisman are sold.

I will no longer be collecting ARC/Proofs.
    If you see any ARC/Proofs your interested in please contact/PM with reasonable offer.
    There are additional pictures in my collection thread
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    I'm looking to sell the following:

DT IV,V,VI,VII,LSOE,LSOE (AE), WTTKH - MATCHING #281

WTTKH (UK) - #129/200
    SLEEPING BEAUTIES (UK) - # UNKNOWN SEALED
    DOCTOR SLEEP (UK) - #66/200 (Remarqued "Last Breath" by Vinnie Chong)
    INSOMNIA - #978/1250

THE TALISMAN, BLACK HOUSE, THE TALISMAN/BLACK HOUSE (GE) - MATCHING #115
    BORDERLANDS 5 - #455/500
    QUIETLY NOW - #155/500
    POSTSCRIPTS 10 - #24/200

I haven't put an asking price against any of these books as I am not sure of the going rate, I'm sure some kind soul will point me in the right direction. Thanks
    All the books are in fine condition.

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

For Sale:
    The full 2021 Cemetery Dance Stephen King Short Story Grab Bag that includes some rare goodies such as:
    "Willie the Weirdo" by Stephen King in McSweeney's #66;
    an Advance Review Copy of Dark Screams Vol 1. featuring a rare Stephen King short story ;
    a Trade Paperback anthology called Shivers Vol 6 featuring a Stephen King short story;
    and an original Stephen King Short Story Limited Edition Art Print by Glenn Chadbourne!
    PLUS: a FREE $10 Cemetery Dance Coupon.
    Here's a link to the unveiling of the full grab bag so you can see the items (I'm not associated with the video but it's a good run through). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gg9qwJ64E

I paid $79 for the set plus shipping and I'm only looking to get what I paid back out of it, so I'm asking $90 total including priority shipping. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've added 3 additional Proofs for sale, same as before, PM with reasonable offer if interested.
    (UK Return of the king is loosely referred to as Proof, but more of a sampler)
    Pardon the reflection on the shiny surfaces Misery has one of those plastic covers on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Both Different Seasons & Talisman are sold.

I will no longer be collecting ARC/Proofs.
    If you see any ARC/Proofs your interested in please contact/PM with reasonable offer.
    There are additional pictures in my collection thread
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

I have THREE copies of Fairy Tale US 1st (Italian Print) for sale. $2250 + shipping for a copy. I had 4 but one is gone.. these were signed not long ago for a girl in Sarasota. NICE sigs
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Kris, out of curiosity, what are the S\L going for now.
    Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

I have THREE copies of Fairy Tale US 1st (Italian Print) for sale. $2250 + shipping for a copy. I had 4 but one is gone.. these were signed not long ago for a girl in Sarasota. NICE sigs
    GONE.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler Eldred Jonas has a spectacular aura about Eldred Jonas has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hi,

WTTKH (UK) - #129/200
    INSOMNIA - #978/1250

BORDERLANDS 5 - #455/500
    QUIETLY NOW - #155/500
    POSTSCRIPTS 10 - #24/200

I haven't put an asking price against any of these books as I am not sure of the going rate, I'm sure some kind soul will point me in the right direction. Thanks
    Hi, I’d be interested in the Dark Towers. Feel free to email: evans_uk@yahoo.com 👍

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hi,

WTTKH (UK) - #129/200
    INSOMNIA - #978/1250

BORDERLANDS 5 - #455/500
    QUIETLY NOW - #155/500
    POSTSCRIPTS 10 - #24/200

Interested in the matching #115 Talisman set. Shoot me a PM!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 515 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 ... LastLast