Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 515 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted the Gunslinger dustjacket in DTBay. Starting at $40. Take a look.
    Auction

Higher resolution photos can be seen in my Collections Gallery Here (click on image once or twice to view very large images).

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Some Books for sale. Just plain out of room for extra copies, really out of room for the collection but not seling that !! Make any offer, i am trying to clear out but keep in mind i do have to pay to ship it to you.

All 1st/1st, atleast good or better, $12 each including media mail shipping !! Buy 3 get one free !!
    US FIRST EDITIONS
    Talisman
    Duma Key
    Pet Sematary (x3)
    Regulators
    Desperation
    On Writing
    Green Mile paperback in a slipcase
    Lisey's Story
    Dark Tower 5 (x4)
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    Everythings Eventual
    Duma Key
    From A Buick 8 (shrinkwrapped with papers)
    Eyes of the Dragon

Prices listed are not set in stone make offers!!
    Others
    Little Sisters of Eluria (artist edition) $80 shipped
    The Gunslinger (3rd edition) $65 shipped
    Bare Bones (1st/1st) Free with S/L copy purchase
    Bare Bones (S/L, w/hologram cover, #596 of1150 copies) $85 shipped

No idea of value, make me an offer !!!
    Non-Stephen King
    Tabitha King-- 4th printing of Candles Burning SIGNED
    Owen King-- 1st/1st of We're All in This Together SIGNED
    Norman Partridge- Dark Harvest , 2000 copies, SIGNED limited edition
    When Dark Descends- #328 of 500 SIGNED by Charles Grant, Thomas Monteleone and Gary Braunbeck
    Roll Them Bones #566 of 750 copies David Niall Wilson SIGNED

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Me again --

Ok ... before I head to eBay with some of this stuff, I just wanted to check with you all first.

As mentioned in previous posts --
    - Rainy Season Portrait Print S/L
    - Regulators "Toy Box" S/L

Also willing to let go of --
    - Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 S/L
    - Desperation S/L
    - Skeleton Crew S/L
    - Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Best offers for right now -- please email if you are interested: pdj@pdjennings.com
    Thank you!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy, you've got PM
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Maybe you guys could clue me in here...

What should it cost me to send a book to the UK from US? Just need to get an idea of what it should be so I know if I am doing this right.
    Just sent a box to the UK for about $23 dollars. No special delivery. Just a standard box. Weighed about 3 pounds.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pdj View Post
    Me again --

Ok ... before I head to eBay with some of this stuff, I just wanted to check with you all first.

As mentioned in previous posts --
    - Rainy Season Portrait Print S/L
    - Regulators "Toy Box" S/L

Also willing to let go of --
    - Secretary of Dreams Vol 1 S/L
    - Desperation S/L
    - Skeleton Crew S/L
    - Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Best offers for right now -- please email if you are interested: pdj@pdjennings.com
    Thank you!!
    Email to ya!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Check my signature to see what items I am currently selling.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Auction

Higher resolution photos can be seen in my Collections Gallery Here (click on image once or twice to view very large images).
    Less than 24 hours left, and only a $40 beginning price.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a book for sale, if anyone is interested...

Boneland by Jeffrey Thomas, Signed and Numbered 262/400. $22 shipped in the US.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Auction

Less than 24 hours left, and only a $40 beginning price.
    Sen you Pm i will take the DJ off your hands !!

Along the Path of the Beam kacod is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Here's my 2 cents on international shipping. Yes, the USPS is by far the cheapest

BUT...

They will only insure up to $650. UPS can do up to 50K.

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Holiday bump with some lower prices:

$2750 Skeleton Crew Lettered - SOLD
    $2600 Danse Macabre Lettered
    $1900 From A Buick 8 Lettered
    $700 Plant II Unsigned Proof
    $700 Plant III Unsigned Proof
    $1000 Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Signed/Limited
    $1000 Christine Signed/Limited
    $800 Regulators Signed/Limited (Small bump to corner of box)
    $450 Secretary of Dreams Signed/Limited
    $700 Eyes of the Dragon Signed/Limited
    $500 Quietly Now Lettered
    $1500 Salem's Lot Signed/Limited

$1250 Secretary of Dreams I Lettered
    $1250 Secretary of Dreams II Lettered

$3750 Dark Tower III-VII, LSOE, LSOE AE, Desperation, Black House (All #747)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Totally not my business, but did you get the $2700 asking price for the SC lettered?

Good price for both parties.

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I will be getting an extra copy of The Gunslinger, 1st edition, 1st printing, this weekend and will be looking to sell it. I thought I'd ask here in the forums first to see if anyone's interested before I take it to the bookstore I frequent and sell it to the owner. Once I actually have it in my hand I can figure asking price (should have it by Saturday). If anyone is interested please let me know by Tuesday 12/22. I'll post pictures once I have it. I just want to get an initial feel of the interest. Thanks!
    -Anet

Country
    Country Flag

You'll get a better price from someone here than you would at any bookstore I'd be willing to bet. BUT, I'd get the bookstore price first.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, he's pretty fair with me. I had bought the S/L Skeleton Crew from him several years back and then had to sell it about a year and a half ago and he bought it back for the same price I had originally paid. Good idea to check his price first though I agree. If the price is about the same as what anyone here would want to pay, I'd certainly rather one of you get it.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dyetye View Post
    I have a book for sale, if anyone is interested...

Boneland by Jeffrey Thomas, Signed and Numbered 262/400. $22 shipped in the US.
    Anyone? $20 shipped...

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone, just thought I would throw this out there. I just bought a high dollar book for my collection and need to recoup some of my losses asap ( especially since Christmas is here...lol ) I just put a Mint Signed copy of Just After Sunset on ebay. I went to this signing myself and I am including the original ticket purchase receipt from the Odyssey Bookstore, the original ticket stub, the flyer from the event and the bookmark they were giving away. So theres all the provenance you would need !!! I have it as a buy it now of 160 but if anyone here wants it, and can pay with paypal right away...I will do 140 shipped !!! Please PM me if interested !!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Country
    Country Flag

That's a VERY good deal there guys, and I can vouch for Rusher as I have done business with her before and things worked out very well.

I gotta ask though Rusher, how did you end up with the ticket stub. Were you in that group of us that found and raided the ticket bin under the table out front or did you go in after we had picked over it?

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much guys...the books been sold !!!!!

Yes Sam, I was waiting in the hallway and saw the box full of ticket stubs under the folding table. There was no one around so I sent over the youngest person in our group ( 15 ) and she snagged a handful and the funniest and weirdest thing of all was....my own personal number was there. What are the odds of that ?????? So the ticket number on this ticket stub was my exact number in the line. Weird huh ?

Country
    Country Flag

Same thing happened to me. One of our group dragged the ticket stubs out, and we jumped in like it was the ball pit at Mickey D's. I pulled three blue stubs (even thought two of my book stubs had been red) and then found my very number. Damn right I kept it. I have only one signed copy left now of JAS(the other three having gone to live at other homes), and it's the one with MY number. And I'm NOT parting with that one for any price.

But I do have a couple of Signed Limiteds for sale if anyone is interested.
    There is some room for negotiation for the From a Buick 8, and I am willing to entertain trade offers.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher View Post
    Thanks so much guys...the books been sold !!!!!

Yes Sam, I was waiting in the hallway and saw the box full of ticket stubs under the folding table. There was no one around so I sent over the youngest person in our group ( 15 ) and she snagged a handful and the funniest and weirdest thing of all was....my own personal number was there. What are the odds of that ?????? So the ticket number on this ticket stub was my exact number in the line. Weird huh ?
    The book will now have a new home on my shelf !!!
    Thanks !!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Rusty!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a mint copy of the signed J.K. Potter artist edition of The Colorado Kid for sale (#126 of 333). This is not the slipcased variant with King's signature!

Please PM me with your offer!

*edit* Sold!!

Country
    Country Flag

Does your copy have one of the remarques biomieg?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 515 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast