Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 515 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cute little Oy, very unfortunate about the broken leg.

Sorry you have to sell the painting. Good luck, Dave.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh Dave, sending :goodmind: to your little puppy there. Sorry you have to sell that painting, it's beautiful.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Oh no...poor puppy!

The good thing about cats and dogs is they don't feel sorry for themselves...they just deal with the situation as it arises and don't cry about it....they let us do it for them. So puppy doesn't care!

Of course....about the vet bills...people DO care...

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Get well soon "Oy"

Ok -- here's just a feeler post. I'm thinking about selling my "Regulators" toybox limited edition. (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...read.php?t=995) Offers? pdj@pdjennings.com Tnx!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by pdj View Post
    Ok -- here's just a feeler post. I'm thinking about selling my "Regulators" toybox limited edition. (http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...read.php?t=995) Offers? pdj@pdjennings.com Tnx!
    I think I just saw one of these go up for sale on eBay ( Sorry, can't get to ebay from work or I'd post the link )... guess that wasn't you, then?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Poor baby! She's adorable!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    I think I just saw one of these go up for sale on eBay ( Sorry, can't get to ebay from work or I'd post the link )... guess that wasn't you, then?
    Nope -- not me. But wowza -- they're asking for a lot more than I would have guessed... granted, mine isn't a PC copy.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Oh no...poor puppy!

The good thing about cats and dogs is they don't feel sorry for themselves...they just deal with the situation as it arises and don't cry about it....they let us do it for them. So puppy doesn't care!

Of course....about the vet bills...people DO care...
    You are so right, she acts like nothing is wrong. She is such a sweatheart, I took a bit of a chance in that she was terrified at the rescue but I had a good feeling and she was a different dog by the time I got her home. Thanks for everyones thoughts

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed Under the Dome, white lettered, for sale.
    Purchased at the Barnes and Noble in Sarasota, has the "signed copy" sticker on the cover.
    $175, priority shipping included.
    Overseas would be a little more for shipping.
    PM if interested.

Thanks,
    Karl

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you guys could clue me in here...

What should it cost me to send a book to the UK from US? Just need to get an idea of what it should be so I know if I am doing this right.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    Maybe you guys could clue me in here...

What should it cost me to send a book to the UK from US? Just need to get an idea of what it should be so I know if I am doing this right.
    Flat rate box (up to 14lb) $53

Just sent one

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ralph.

Fedex wanted more then twice that for a 6lb box... I guess that is a bad idea.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

usps are by far the best and cheapest.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah USPS are by FAR the cheapest, I see sellers on ebay offering Under the Dome shipping to UK for $13. But see my pm for another option.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

oh and cloyster, i was the bidder who got the grey UTD on ebay just ahead of you!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just another recommendation to use USPS, it is far less expensive than FedEx, etc.

(Also you can send smaller, lighter packages for less than the $53 mentioned above.)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes. Depending on a book's size, I pay anywhere from about $12 to $40 for shipping from the US to The Netherlands (using USPS). Granted, it may take up to a couple of weeks for a book to arrive but I've never lost one.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    oh and cloyster, i was the bidder who got the grey UTD on ebay just ahead of you!
    Damn you lol

If postage is gonna be astronomical i'll just get the dj sent over and slip it onto one of my white US Domes.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone have an idea what the Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah blue softcover Grant proof has been worth lately?

I'm probably going to list one shortly - I have to raise some $$ to pay for my 'entirely-too-expensive-can't-really-afford-it' incoming new 'pride and joy' - but I don't have a clue what they've been selling for or what anyone would even want to pay.

Anybody want to make an offer?

Again: Blue softcover Grant-issused SoS proof...as new, read once by me.

Let me know!

Edit: I did see the ones on ebay at $300 referred to in the post below...but I don't even take that price seriously...haha...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There are three out on eBay right now (it looks like two from a single seller) that range in price from about $250-$350. There's one out on ABE for about $330. Two auctions in that same category did not sell. I'd say a valid price would be, probably, about $200.

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If you get any more than $120 for SOS proof, you will be very lucky.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lowering the price for the 1st Gunslinger DJ. First $40 gets it. I won't go lower ·Reserve the right to change my mind

Traveler cuthbert1248 is on a distinguished road

Hey, I am a new member from the UK, some of you guys have an envious collection, you are very lucky! I love the Dark Tower series, it is amazing!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

cuthbert1248 welcome. Peruse the site-I think you'll find it informative and exciting.
    Once you have 5 posts, the site 'expands'.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just put this list together for someone who bought something off me on ebay, and figured as long as I had it, I might as well post it here too.....

Stuff For Sale
    Inscribed Bag of Bones $125
    Dark Tower V signed by Stephen King near fine condition (2nd edition) $125
    Dark Tower VII artist edition fine condtion $65
    Dark Tower III signed/numbered edition fine condition #1052 $450
    Best American Short Stories signed by Stephen King fine condition $100
    Postscripts 10 slipcased edition fine condition $250
    The Colorado Kid artist edition (Glen Chadbourne) #17 fine condition $50
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon signed by Stephen King (2nd edition) $160.
    Dark Tower VI artist edition in shrinkwrap $75
    Under The Dome signed limited edition $375
    Relentless 1st edition signed by Dean Koontz $35
    Borderlands 5 signed limited edition fine condition $175
    Quietly Now signed limited condition fine condtion $175
    Dark Tower I Grant 3rd edition fine condition $50
    Dark Tower II Grant 1st edition in shrinkwrap $75
    Dark Tower III Grant 1st edition very good/near fine condition $45
    DT123 Grant slipcase $10 (or free if you buy the above three books)
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 515 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast