Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 515 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Hi all --

I'm going to offer my Rainy Season print up again and see if anyone is interested.

(Mine is actually the one photographed for our Catalog image -- http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ead.php?t=3551)

I'd really like to get at least $1,100 for it -- but the market being what it is lately, I'll entertain best offers.

Right now it's just in a cheapy frame to keep it safe more than to display it. I can either try to send it as-is, or take it out and send it rolled.

PM or email me at pdj@pdjennings.com ... thanks!
    Last edited by pdj; 11-11-2009 at 10:42 AM. Reason: lowered price! sale! buy now!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$45 shipped for all three. All are brand new still in the shrinkwrap.

PM me!

Country
    Country Flag

I have the above books and some others listed over at the Horror Mall auction site - check 'em out!

My HM Auctions

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold
    Mark Twain

Along the Path of the Beam kacod is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I have dropped the price on a bunch of items from the collection I am selling. They are marked as PRICE REDUCED and can be viewed one page back, beginning at the top of the page (page 20).
    --kyle.

EDIT: Yes, posts 476-479. Thankee, John.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

These are posts #476-479. Not everyone has the number of posts per page the same. (I have 30 posts per page myself.)

Some great bargains there!

John

Along the Path of the Beam pdj is on a distinguished road

Bump -- lowered want price to $1,100. tTD.com insider secret -- I'll more than likely take any offer over $900 or so.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I have a trade edition Cycle of the Werewolves in a slip case along with a signed numbered Cycle portfolio (#288) and it comes with an extra print that is signed and a picture of him signing it.

I am looking to get $500 for the set. I will post pics later...don't have time right now.

Please reply here if you are interested.

I will also be posting more stuff later. I have decided that I need the money more than I need my books. Very sad day for me...but I gotta do what I gotta do to survive!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that Karen hope things will improve soon!
    As for the Cycle-set: I'd be interested in the portfolio but I imagine you'd rather sell the set as a whole (and rightfully so!)... good luck selling!

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Posted this in Item Wanted too...

Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine...

The only SK related issue that I am missing is the October 1978 issue. I have doubles of just about every other magazine with the "Gunslinger series" of excerpts.

If anyone has a spare October '78 and would be willing to trade for 1 or more of the others, please let me know.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to move some books out fast folks.

Baby on the way means I need the space and the money.

I have some new goodies on ebay (S/L Waste Lands, S/L Black House, and S/L Desperation) starting today, so keep clicking my ebay link to the left.

I have an artist edition of DT7 (unread) for $55 plus shipping (3 copies available).

I have an artist edition of DT6 (unread) for $75 plus shipping (3 copies available).

I have an artist edition of DT5 (unread) for $95 plus shipping (1 copy available).

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

My HM Auctions

More things on HM - two $50 HCs starting at $9.99 and a PB that is worth more than I though!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Sorry to hear that Karen hope things will improve soon!
    As for the Cycle-set: I'd be interested in the portfolio but I imagine you'd rather sell the set as a whole (and rightfully so!)... good luck selling!
    Yeah, I am trying to sell it as a set. But I will keep yoiu in mind if it doesn't sell.

I am going to be selling everything in my collection except for my DT dtuff (for right now anyway.

So If you can't wait for a list, please check out my collections thread and browse!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I have to move some books out fast folks.

I have some new goodies on ebay (S/L Waste Lands, S/L Black House, and S/L Desperation) starting today, so keep clicking my ebay link to the left.

I have an artist edition of DT7 (unread) for $55 plus shipping (3 copies available).

I have an artist edition of DT6 (unread) for $75 plus shipping (3 copies available).

I have an artist edition of DT5 (unread) for $95 plus shipping (1 copy available).

PM me if interested.
    I sent you a message..thanks

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Oh MY! I had no idea! Congrats!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I am trying to sell it as a set. But I will keep yoiu in mind if it doesn't sell.

I am going to be selling everything in my collection except for my DT dtuff (for right now anyway.

So If you can't wait for a list, please check out my collections thread and browse!
    I'm sorry to hear that, hon. Hope things get better real soon!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Oh MY! I had no idea! Congrats!!!
    Thank you Kenny.

Nothing says congratulations more than a book purchase folks! Baby needs a new pair of shoes (literally).

I have ONE signed copy of UNDER THE DOME for sale for $125 plus shipping (SALE PENDING).

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Lurking

Rick, Congrats! Is this your first?

Sorry about the delay in getting stuff posted. Hubby has been working nights. The two year old has a cold and is miserable and the 7 month old wants to get into trouble constantly, doesn't leave me any time to get into the totes to make the list. I will get it up soon, promise.

Juliana, I will make a list for you and you can let me know what you are interested in.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a first edition dustjacket for DTI-The Gunslinger. Ratty condition. Fair at best. Accepting reasonable offers. Please PM me.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have a first edition dustjacket for DTI-The Gunslinger. Ratty condition. Fair at best. Accepting reasonable offers. Please PM me.
    Sent you PM last night ! I'm interested

John F. Kennedy bounce0320 will become famous soon enough bounce0320 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I'm new here..please forgive my ignorance.
    Tippy4 wrote:
    and I sent a visitor's message to you. I've done some digging around (this is a great site I must add!) and see that I'm 'too new to have the PM option' yet. I'll get it figured out soon! =)

Anet

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sent you PM last night ! I'm interested
    First $50 (+shipping) gets it. Upon closer examination I'd consider it to be Fair+ condition.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bounce0320 View Post
    Sorry I'm new here..please forgive my ignorance.
    Tippy4 wrote:
    and I sent a visitor's message to you. I've done some digging around (this is a great site I must add!) and see that I'm 'too new to have the PM option' yet. I'll get it figured out soon! =)

Anet
    Welcome to the site, Anet! Once you hit 5 posts, you'll be able to PM.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this is a real longshot but I am offering my Susannah in the swamp painting by Berni Wrightson from Wolves of the Calla. I got a new dog 2 weeks ago and the first night she broke her leg so I have over 3,000.00 in Vet bills to pay. Here is the painting unframed, it will include the frame I had done. I purchased the painting directly from the Wrightsons and paid 5,000.00, I am negotiable on the price.

Here is the painting:

And here is my new dog "OY":

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Poor baby!! Hope she's on the mend, Dave. Just keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't walk outta that cast like my cat did! She's adorable, btw. <3

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 515 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast