Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 515 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Maine Haunts Signed and Doodled by the author with Glenn Chadbourne print.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Has anyone compared this to SK Country by George Beahm? Trying to determine if there is enough new and revised material beyond photographs to justify buying a copy.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post

Has anyone compared this to SK Country by George Beahm? Trying to determine if there is enough new and revised material beyond photographs to justify buying a copy.
    I haven't compared but I can check when I get home. Maybe someone knows?

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling :
    - Flight or Fright, CD ARC
    - Joe Hill's "The Fireman", Gollancz preview : about 150p, compared to the 30p by PS Publishing which is more common
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling CD's Slipcased Gwendy's Button Box signed by Richard Chizmar, as new.
    paypal FF 89.00 free media mail in USA.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's some info on this edition:

"Twenty-two years ago George Beahm published Stephen King Country, a book that took the reader to the places where King has lived—the places that have left a mark on him, just as he’s left his mark on them.

Beahm liked the book a lot, but the photos were in black-and-white and he wished they’d been in color. That book is now out of print so it’s time for a NEW version, complete with color photos (over a hundred) and a rewrite of the text. In short, a brand new book for King’s new fans.

Beahm has organized the contents chronologically, starting out with King’s childhood years in Durham, Maine, which inspired his early novels Carrie and ‘Salem’s Lot. The book ends in Sarasota, Florida where the beloved author spends the winter months. In between you’ll see where Stephen King saw movies as a young teenager (Lewiston); attended high school and worked at the Worumbo Mill, which inspired “Graveyard Shift” (Lisbon Falls); lived in a mobile home when he was writing Carrie, and got evicted by the landlord (Hermon); attended college at the University of Maine (Orono), and much more.

With the help of writer Dave Lowell, Beahm shot new photographs for the tome supplemented with photos by others.

Artist Glenn Chadbourne has contributed several pieces of art. Glenn, a Maine artist, is well known for illustrating Stephen King’s fiction for Cemetery Dance Publications and, in the U.K., PS Publishing. (He also drew the logo for King’s Haven Foundation, to help freelance artists in need.)

When George Beahm wrote The Stephen King Companion, now in its third edition, he wanted to provide a detailed overview of King’s life and work for obsessive fans who wanted as much information as possible. That book, nearly 600 pages, will soon be seven years out of date—it was published in 2015.

This new book, Stephen King’s Maine Haunts, was written for newcomers to Stephen’s kingdom. It’s not a guidebook; it’s an overview of his life that focuses on the places that he’s called home. The seasoned fan will also find this book enjoyable. It’s like revisiting the places you’ve known so well, familiar places where, like Stephen King, you’ll feel at home."

I'm in contact with George regarding a hardback (and possible limited version) of this book. I'll update when I have some news.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

"Twenty-two years ago George Beahm published Stephen King Country, a book that took the reader to the places where King has lived—the places that have left a mark on him, just as he’s left his mark on them.

Beahm liked the book a lot, but the photos were in black-and-white and he wished they’d been in color. That book is now out of print so it’s time for a NEW version, complete with color photos (over a hundred) and a rewrite of the text. In short, a brand new book for King’s new fans.

Beahm has organized the contents chronologically, starting out with King’s childhood years in Durham, Maine, which inspired his early novels Carrie and ‘Salem’s Lot. The book ends in Sarasota, Florida where the beloved author spends the winter months. In between you’ll see where Stephen King saw movies as a young teenager (Lewiston); attended high school and worked at the Worumbo Mill, which inspired “Graveyard Shift” (Lisbon Falls); lived in a mobile home when he was writing Carrie, and got evicted by the landlord (Hermon); attended college at the University of Maine (Orono), and much more.

With the help of writer Dave Lowell, Beahm shot new photographs for the tome supplemented with photos by others.

Artist Glenn Chadbourne has contributed several pieces of art. Glenn, a Maine artist, is well known for illustrating Stephen King’s fiction for Cemetery Dance Publications and, in the U.K., PS Publishing. (He also drew the logo for King’s Haven Foundation, to help freelance artists in need.)

When George Beahm wrote The Stephen King Companion, now in its third edition, he wanted to provide a detailed overview of King’s life and work for obsessive fans who wanted as much information as possible. That book, nearly 600 pages, will soon be seven years out of date—it was published in 2015.

This new book, Stephen King’s Maine Haunts, was written for newcomers to Stephen’s kingdom. It’s not a guidebook; it’s an overview of his life that focuses on the places that he’s called home. The seasoned fan will also find this book enjoyable. It’s like revisiting the places you’ve known so well, familiar places where, like Stephen King, you’ll feel at home."

I'm in contact with George regarding a hardback (and possible limited version) of this book. I'll update when I have some news.
    Great info. Thanks a lot.

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Thanks for the update. Probably worth getting a copy especially if the new photos are of good quality.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trade post: I have a couple Ned Remarqued Choo Choos (US version) that I’d consider trading if you have any of the following:

*King signed or inscribed Grant 1/1 Wizard and Glass
    * King signed or inscribed Grant 1/1 Trade Wolves of the Calla.
    *King signed or inscribed Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 (The Dark Tower)
    * King signed/inscribed Viking 1/1 Wiz/Glass
    * Gunslinger S/L #120
    * Dark Tower 2 page Ned Wastelands Remarque
    * Dark Tower Whelan Remarque

Not looking to sell at this time but I would try to buy any of the above mentioned books for cash OR I have other items (books/cases) to trade as well! Shoot me a message and we can chat! The Choo Choo books aren’t fine/fine but the artwork is! Can send picts and tell ya about either if interested. Try me here or mikecurran101@hotmail.com

Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

STEPHEN KING CUJO SIGNED LIMITED PS ARTIST EDITION
    NEW & UNREAD - NUMBER 191 (not signed by King, includes King facimile autograph)
    PS Publishing 40th Anniversary Limited Edition with Slipcase

Price reduction

$230 including US shipping

Please email me for pics or to purchase billstand01@gmail.com
    Last edited by billstand; 04-14-2022 at 10:43 AM. Reason: price change

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Selling CD's Slipcased Gwendy's Button Box signed by Richard Chizmar, as new.
    paypal FF 89.00 free media mail in USA.
    SOLD

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wind through keyhole s/l -$2975 shipped
    Cell sighed 1st as new- $750 shipped
    Dark man original artwork (8 color pieces) - $2500 shipped
    Talisman / Blackhouse set - $295 shipped
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Which Talisman/Blackhouse set?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Which Talisman/Blackhouse set?
    Grant with the Rick Berry artwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hello, I am wondering anyone has a digital copy (since I don't think it was released in physical format...maybe on laserdisc?) of the TNT version of Needful Things which I think is close to 3 hours long. I would love to see it.
    Also does anyone have the Gunslinger read by Frank Muller on cassette? I have never seen that on any store or site.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Mike

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike,
    I believe I have one (gunslinger cassette) at home (I'll check after work tonight)
    But I need to make clear its in ok condition.. NOT a minty collectors item.
    Please respond here if you're interested
    I have no idea what it would be worth (anyone can chime in if they wish)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Hello, I am wondering anyone has a digital copy (since I don't think it was released in physical format...maybe on laserdisc?) of the TNT version of Needful Things which I think is close to 3 hours long. I would love to see it.
    Also does anyone have the Gunslinger read by Frank Muller on cassette? I have never seen that on any store or site.
    Let me know.
    Thanks
    Mike

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello Mike,

The TNT version of "Needful Things" have been released in physical format in Europe. First in Germany, 2 years ago, and at the end of last year in France.
    They both have english audio, but it's europe so area 1 I guess and it may not be playable in US with you dont have a player that bypass areas.

As for The Gunslinger, you're in luck
    I noticed last week that someone shared it on reddit, saying they struggled to find a digital version
    It's here => https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking...ersion_of_the/
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

"Mike,
    I believe I have one (gunslinger cassette) at home (I'll check after work tonight)
    But I need to make clear its in ok condition.. NOT a minty collectors item."

That would be great, please let me know. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hello Mike,

The TNT version of "Needful Things" have been released in physical format in Europe. First in Germany, 2 years ago, and at the end of last year in France.
    They both have english audio, but it's europe so area 1 I guess and it may not be playable in US with you dont have a player that bypass areas.

Ah, thank you. I'll have to look up if the ps4 is all region, I can't remember.

As for The Gunslinger, you're in luck
    I noticed last week that someone shared it on reddit, saying they struggled to find a digital version
    It's here => https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking...ersion_of_the/
    Cool Thank you.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just an aside, I have a certain region 2 (UK) DVD that would not play on my USA DVD player, which I took to a local computer store and had them make a copy of. The copy did not play on my DVD player but it does play on the CD drive of my computer.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike,
    I was mistaken, the Gunslinger cassettes I have are read by Stephen King not Frank Muller.
    Sorry

"Mike,
    But I need to make clear its in ok condition.. NOT a minty collectors item."

That would be great, please let me know. Thank you.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

No big deal, thanks for looking. I really have not seen a physical copy. I wonder if it was a library only edition.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let me know.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Here you go! - - - > LINK

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew (S/L) #180 + Poster + Portfolio + Scream Press Newsletters: $1,500 PayPal "Friends and Family"

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Skeleton Crew (S/L) #180 + Poster + Portfolio + Scream Press Newsletters: $1,500 PayPal "Friends and Family"

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Wowsa! Someone is going to be really happy!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody looking for "The Dark Man" by CD?

I've got an extra copy I am willing to sell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 515 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 ... LastLast