Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 515 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,400 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Traveler cwr22222 will become famous soon enough cwr22222 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in teh Black House. Please email me at croush@gmail.com. Thanks.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine S/L For Sale
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lots of stuff for sale from members here!

1. Kris (@webstar1000): Christine S/L - - - > PM him for details.

2. Eric (@GenericEric): Later S/L #163 - - - > $1075. PM him or email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com.

3. @kingfan2323: Black House S/L #1398 - - - > $490 (US only); PM for details.

4. @MarcoL: Later S/L (Letter "M") - - - > $3,100. PM.

5. I'm selling a 1st/1st copy of The Shining - - - > $850

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cwr22222 View Post
    I'm interested in teh Black House. Please email me at croush@gmail.com. Thanks.
    Sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Lots of stuff for sale from members here!

1. Kris (@webstar1000): Christine S/L - - - > PM him for details.

2. Eric (@GenericEric): Later S/L #163 - - - > $1075. PM him or email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com.

3. @kingfan2323: Black House S/L #1398 - - - > $490 (US only); PM for details.

4. @MarcoL: Later S/L (Letter "M") - - - > $3,100. PM.

5. I'm selling a 1st/1st copy of The Shining - - - > $850
    Black House Sold

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Could someone enlighten me? Why the low price for Black House? I mean I paid $500 for mine like 10-12 yrs ago. It's a damn fine production IMHO. Certainly better than the just released, "Later" that is going for 3x that number and more. Lots of other "lesser production" S/L that go for much more. Am I missing something?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

No you are not. But there were 1,500 S\L which I think is the most amount of any "limited" There are only 374 Later S\L. I think that has a lot to do with it.
    Same thing with Insomnia and Desperation. Two of my favorites.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    No you are not. But there were 1,500 S\L which I think is the most amount of any "limited" There are only 374 Later S\L. I think that has a lot to do with it.
    Same thing with Insomnia and Desperation. Two of my favorites.

WOW! I have been out of the "Active" collecting mode for some time now. I should have known that right off. So, "Black House" has the largest edition distribution of all the numbered/lettered editions? Regardless though, it seems to me that the actual production doesn't get the recognition it deservedly should in my opinion. Really nice quality and presentation!! Of course, I may be adding some points as the novel is one of my top five, King books.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW! I have been out of the "Active" collecting mode for some time now. I should have known that right off. So, "Black House" has the largest edition distribution of all the numbered/lettered editions? Regardless though, it seems to me that the actual production doesn't get the recognition it deservedly should in my opinion. Really nice quality and presentation!! Of course, I may be adding some points as the novel is one of my top five, King books.
    If anybody has or comes across Black House #186 for sale, or any single digit copy, I'd be interested!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Offering a copy of the lettered edition of LATER (letter M) $ 3100 including worldwide priority, signed for shipping (Paypal F&F). Don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re interested and/or would like some pictures.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too have a lettered edition of LATER for sale
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!!

Offering a copy of the lettered edition of LATER (letter M) $ 3100 including worldwide priority, signed for shipping (Paypal F&F). Don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re interested and/or would like some pictures.
    Congratulations, Marco! De aanhouder wint!

sk

Traveler cwr22222 will become famous soon enough cwr22222 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Double signed IN THE TALL GRASS.

$650 shipped in the Continental US.

Paypal F&F or add 1.5%.

Interesting trades considered.
    Is In The Tall Grass still available? If so, please email me at croush@gmail.com. Thanks. Corey

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Christine S/L For Sale
    SOLD!

I also have a near fine + Nigh Shift 1st for sale. Inscribed with a cool inscription. PM for more

SOLD!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cwr22222 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Double signed IN THE TALL GRASS.

$650 shipped in the Continental US.

Paypal F&F or add 1.5%.

Interesting trades considered.
    Is In The Tall Grass still available? If so, please email me at croush@gmail.com. Thanks. Corey
    Email sent!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    SOLD!!

Congratulations, Marco! De aanhouder wint!

sk
    Thanks Siep !
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Signed 1st edition of Billy Summers

Fine condition in Brodart archival protector
    $1250 plus $15 shipping in the US (firm on price)
    Paypal F&F or add 2%
    Email me for pics or interest
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling a lettered copy of "Later", copy D
    Asking 3100 usd, shipped worldwide with insurance, from France

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

CUJO S/L. Like new…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    CUJO S/L. Like new…

Sold

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1. @tippy: Signed Billy Summers - - - > $1,250

2. @herbertwest: S/L Later (Letter "D") - - - > $3,100

3. @OneFathom (me): Signed 1st Insomnia - - - > $450

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apologies that this isn't King.

Rex Miller's famous "Chaingang" series including an ARC of "Slob". All books are first printings and in NF or better condition.

Make me a reasonable offer. Books shipped Media Mail-USA only.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Rex Miller's famous "Chaingang" series including an ARC of "Slob". All books are first printings and in NF or better condition.

Someone please make a reasonable offer. I hate to donate these.
    They are spectacular reads.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Someone please make a reasonable offer. I hate to donate these.
    They are spectacular reads.
    Miller is great! If you don't get an offer and are willing to split the collection, I'd love to grab some. I know I have the Slob ARC and a couple others but I need to complete my collection.
    ~Jonathan

Traveler drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Fantasy and Sci Fi Magazine editions 1 (oct 1978), 2 (April 1980), and 4 (July 1981) to complete my Gunslinger collection. Having difficulty finding any copies of them on google. Let me know if you or someone you know has them and is looking to part with them!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 515 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast