Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 515 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Is it just me or is that a great price?
    It was a great price. Perhaps some people were wary because of the loss of gold gilding on the page block. I never asked for images as I already have a copy and was hoping someone here got a great price on the holy grail.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I was thinking about it but alas - I already have one on order from David

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man I was slow on that. Congratulations whoever got this.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I made an inquiry and was ready to pull the trigger, so I sent a PM but someone beat me to it. Congrats to whoever got it.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

At the tender age of 40 I find myself studying again and the required textbooks turn out to be pretty expensive. So I wish to sell some books to raise $$ for other books!

FOR SALE: Doctor Sleep and Mr. Mercedes Scribner proofs. VG+/NF condition, $325 plus shipping each (or $600 plus shipping for both). Pics available upon request. Thank you!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

For Richard Laymon fans I'm looking to sell Cemetery Dance signed limited edition #315 of The Cellar, The Beast House, and Midnight Tour as well as unsigned copy of Friday Night In The Beast House and a signed copy of Once Upon A Halloween. All in excellent condition. PM if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking to sell a few items. Please PM me if you are interested and want photos.
    These are all S/L editions that are in great shape. I will be upfront about any imperfections in the photos I provide. The CD items are not matching numbers.
    CD Full Dark No Stars
    CD IT
    CD Doctor Sleep
    Titan Books Joyland with Collector slipcase
    CD From a Buick 8
    Scribner Under the Dome with Collector slipcase

I also have a Scribner Mr Mercedes proof in read but very good condition.

This is not a fire sale so all fair and serious offers will be seriously considered. Payment via PayPal's "Send money to friends and family" option. Shipping charges will be at actual cost and method is per buyer's request (media mail, parcel, priority). If buyer is in Canada, I'll split the shipping charges 50/50 with buyer.

I'm not always near a computer so please be patient if you send me a PM, I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

TODAY ONLY-GREEN MILE PROOFS2,3,4,5 $690.00

Joyland Gift SOLD
    Joyland First Edition Signed $150.00
    Mr. Mercedes Proof $365.00

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Matthew Lewis
    Introduction by Patrick McGrath; Illustrated by David Ho

THE MONK
    Centipede Press, 2011.
    Deluxe edition, limited state, #111/200 numbered copies signed by Patrick McGrath and David Ho. A new and unread copy; discounted from the list price ($175) with a bit of waviness to the pages (my own copy has this as well), and a bit of light edge wear to the jacket from the slipcase. A beautiful book.

From the Publisher:

Matthew Lewis’s The Monk is one of the most notorious Gothic novels ever published. It is here presented in an ultimate format, probably the best presentation this powerful novel has ever had, with full color original artworks by David Ho, classic paintings of Hell from the Middle Ages, a bonus short story, "The Midnight Embrace," and a fine and penetrating original introduction by esteemed novelist Patrick McGrath.

Despite being published over 200 years ago, The Monk is surprisingly readable, its story of moral downfall and sordid depictions of greed, lust, and corruption all-too-relevant today.

In an oversize 8 × 12 format with a full cloth binding, color image only on the front board, full color dustjacket on Mohawk stock, cloth slipcase, signature page, translucent overlays, full-color interiors, and other goodies.

$125 shipped to all US addresses.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    At the tender age of 40 I find myself studying again and the required textbooks turn out to be pretty expensive. So I wish to sell some books to raise $$ for other books!

FOR SALE: Doctor Sleep and Mr. Mercedes Scribner proofs. VG+/NF condition, $325 plus shipping each (or $600 plus shipping for both). Pics available upon request. Thank you!

Those are great buys!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know. Open to offers,

DT I is 1st edition second printing and in SKC slipcase $225
    DT II 1st edition Offer Pending
    DT III 1st edition Offer Pending
    DT IV is flat signed from 2008 DC event and in SKC slipcase Sold
    DT V 1st edition, DT VI 1st edition and DT VII is 1st edition AE edition Offer Pending for all 3

Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie $300 or OBO
    I dont have COA or anything but check signature I believe its legit

Talisman/Black House gift set $90
    Stephen King Bobble-head $75
    Professional Framed Letters from Hell PC copy $500
    The Dead Zone by Easton Press 1st Printing w/SKC slipcase $170
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) $325
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase $175
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A $125
    Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape) Make an offer, package with other book
    Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990 Sold
    Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2 (first time gunslinger story appeared in HC) $110
    The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition) $250
    Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book
    Masques II (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book

CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

PayPal Gift/Family/Friends. Prices do not including shipping.

$75.00 - Stephen King-Related TV Guides
    July 13-19, 1968 - Great condition except for some age staining on the rear. Address label.
    December 5-11, 1981 - Minor edge and corner wear, minor creases.
    April 30-May 6, 1983 - Cover creased on page end, very slight yellowing paper, spine creased, cover has very light age spotting, address label on cover.
    April 26-May 2, 1997 - Strong rubbing edgewear to front cover. Spine has tear on top, uneven spine. Rear cover rubbed, worn, small corner bends.
    April 26-May 2, 1997: Washington Edition - Spine very slightly creased.
    February 13-19, 1999: Washington Edition - Very minor crease on rear, very minor wear on front bottom edge.
    January 26-February 1, 2002 - Very minor wear and tear on cover

$25.00 - Stephen King-Related Entertainment Weekly Magazines
    #814 - No address/label.
    #842 - No address/label.
    #850 - No address/label.
    #853 - No address/label.
    #859 - No address/label.
    #862/863 - No address/label.
    #866 - No address/label.
    #868 - No address/label.
    #870 - No address/label.
    #874/875 - No address/label.
    #964 - Lasered address.
    #968 - Lasered address.
    #971/972 - Lasered address.
    #975 - Lasered address.
    #980 - Lasered address.
    #1194 - Lasered address. Extremely minor edgewear to spine and rear cover.
    #1199: Second State Cover - Near perfect. Extremely minor handling issues.
    #1202 - Near perfect. Lasered address.

$20.00 - Large Print Stephen King Books
    Rose Madder - Ex-library book, sticker on spine, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, stamp and pencil on title page, stamp on top page block, Minor corner and edgewear on covers.
    Just After Sunset - Small section on the rear that is a little bubbled due to a sticker coming off. Small scratch on cover, minor cornerwear.
    Desperation - Ex-library book, tape on front and rear boards, yellowing tape residue on underside of dustjacket flaps and pastedowns, sticker, stamp, small hole, and yellowing tape residue on first blank page, stamp and pencil on title page. Extremely minor edgewear on spine.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep US (number 185) for sale paypal gift $500

Excellent condition.

UK based so will cover 50% of postage.

Brought down as decided I NEED an iMac.

PM me if interested.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

The shining s/l with th chapbook 475 pp gift today only

Quietly Now S/L 125 pp gift

Borderlands 5 S/L 125 pp gift

Bag of Bones UK S/L with a slipcase $150 pp gift

The Talisman and Black House $70 pp gift

Dr. Sleep GE $85 pp gift

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One down, plenty more to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know. Open to offers,

DT I is 1st edition second printing and in SKC slipcase $225
    DT II 1st edition Offer Pending
    DT III 1st edition Offer Pending
    DT IV is flat signed from 2008 DC event and in SKC slipcase Sold
    DT V 1st edition, DT VI 1st edition and DT VII is 1st edition AE edition for all 3 Offer Pending

Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie $300 or OBO
    I dont have COA or anything but check signature I believe its legit

Talisman/Black House gift set $90
    Stephen King Bobble-head $75
    Professional Framed Letters from Hell PC copy $500
    The Dead Zone by Easton Press 1st Printing w/SKC slipcase $170
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC) $325
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase $175
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A $125
    Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape) Make an offer, package with other book
    Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990 $125
    Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2 (first time gunslinger story appeared in HC) $110
    The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition) $250
    Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book
    Masques II (Not signed by King but King related) Make an offer, package with other book

CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a spare BLUE PS Colorado Kid slipcase in Fine condition (holds all 3 PS books) . There is only one on ebay right now for $65 - I'me selling mine for $45 shipped free UK, ROW @ cost.
    PM me if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC Sale!!!

- S/L Doctor Sleep: $450.00 (F/F)

Paypal Gift
    Shipping Included in US

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Updated with prices which include US media mail shipping. Photos available upon request.
    CD Full Dark No Stars - $375 This has a bump on the bottom, right corner of the traycase spine
    CD IT - $850
    CD Doctor Sleep - $450
    Titan Books Joyland - $350, includes Collector slipcase
    CD From a Buick 8 - $525
    Scribner Under the Dome - $275 includes Collector slipcase

I also have a Scribner Mr Mercedes proof in read but very good condition - $275.

If you see something you want, make an offer.
    Last edited by MandaBunny; 09-30-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Specified where bump is

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Manda, PM sent!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

FLORIDA SIGNING & SPEAKING 01/29/2014 1 TICKET $400
    WICHITA EVENT 2 TICKETS $100 each

Traveler vbull is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi,

a quick note that I have some gift/artist editions books for sale on eBay.
    Need the money right now and looking to sell duplicates of books I have in many formats.
    I have a bunch of Tartarus Press too and others that might be of interest for members here. There will be more in the next weeks but I don't want to have to ship a ton of books in a day or two :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeromelucpaulin/m.html?item=111476061235&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2 562

Keep in mind that I'm in Canada and I know that shipping cost can be a factor but I offer deals on combine shipping.

Jerome

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

$15 for international isn't bad at all. In reality it's closer to $25 but sometimes you need to charge less than what it costs to even get a single bid. Even then the number of angry "It's not $10 to ship a book!!!!", "Why no media mail?", "Your shipping rates suck" messages from some butt-head who can't even read item description properly is staggering.

Make your listing on here more attractive. List what King books you have and starting price. I know some members were looking for artist editions of DT books recently. Mentioning they start at $60 and shipping is $15 will get you more hits.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vbull View Post
    Hi,

a quick note that I have some gift/artist editions books for sale on eBay.
    Need the money right now and looking to sell duplicates of books I have in many formats.
    I have a bunch of Tartarus Press too and others that might be of interest for members here. There will be more in the next weeks but I don't want to have to ship a ton of books in a day or two :-)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeromelucpaulin/m.html?item=111476061235&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2 562

Keep in mind that I'm in Canada and I know that shipping cost can be a factor but I offer deals on combine shipping.

Jerome

Jerome is a very good seller, I recently purchased gift editions of SOD 1 and Desperation from him for donation to next year's Haven Foundation Fundraiser.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    $15 for international isn't bad at all. In reality it's closer to $25 but sometimes you need to charge less than what it costs to even get a single bid. Even then the number of angry "It's not $10 to ship a book!!!!", "Why no media mail?", "Your shipping rates suck" messages from some butt-head who can't even read item description properly is staggering.

Make your listing on here more attractive. List what King books you have and starting price. I know some members were looking for artist editions of DT books recently. Mentioning they start at $60 and shipping is $15 will get you more hits.
    In the US, international shipping (on eBay) is not as intuitive as it should be, but it isn't impossible, either. Most sellers stay with specifying a standard cost, but you also have the option to enter the (boxed) weight of the object, choose your shipping method (i.e., Priority International), and eBay will calculate the price that is displayed to the person viewing the listing based on THEIR geography. Easy enough to do this on domestic shipping as well.

We have standard weights for our different sized boxes and typical packing material; we then weigh the book itself and combine the two, enter that amount in eBay and you are all set. The same, if you are selling outside of eBay, as long as you know the weight, you can provide a custom shipping quote on request by mocking it up on the USPS (or equivalent) website. --True, that may shift the outrage to "No way that book weighs that much!?!", but you can only do the best that you can do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 515 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast