Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 515 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L. Not in the best shape but not bad either. Buyer changed his mind on this one. I'm posting the eBay link instead of uploading the pictures again. $480 CAN with shipping included to N. America.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEUSX:IT

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

So, the clutch has just gone on my car and it's not worth repairing for what it would cost on an 18 year-old vehicle, so if I thought these books needed to go before, they especially need to go now!

Limited editions signed by King:

The Colorado Kid $575 (#17 of 33 lettered edition)
    The Dark Tower V $325 (#747) SOLD
    The Dark Tower VI $325 (#747) SOLD
    The Dark Tower VII $325 (#747) SOLD
    Desperation $300 (#747) SOLD
    Black House $300 (#747) SOLD
    Six Stories $600 (PC)
    Eyes of the Dragon $500 (#340)
    Whispers $350 (Y of 26 copies)
    Under the Dome $250 (signed, unnumbered as issued)
    My Pretty Pony $125 (unsigned, slipcased as issued) SOLD
    Dolan's Cadillac $250 (unsigned, Advance Proof)
    Little Sisters of Eluria $75 (#747, Artist edition)

Limited editions about King:

The Road to the Dark Tower $325 (YY of 52 lettered edition)
    Reign of Fear $250 (Y of 26 lettered edition)
    The Essential Stephen King $50 (#461)
    The Stephen King Trivia Book $300 (DD of 52 lettered edition)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    If anybody is looking to "jumpstart" their collection by adding several Gift Editions, I am offering the following for sale:

Black House / Talisman
    Desperation
    Insomnia
    From a Buick 8
    Full Dark No Stars

All for $450.00 plus shipping. Collector Grade Condition.....

PM if interested.......
    SOLD!!!!! SOLD!!!!!! SOLD!!!!!! to a TDT Forum Junkie!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, this is definitely a buyer's market. It's a feeding frenzy!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted list:
    Ubris

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I know this is a real longshot but I figured I would put this here before I try one of the major auction houses (if anyone has any tips about any of the big houses I would appreciate them). I need to pay some more bills and am offering my Bernie Wrightson original painting from Wolves of the Calla. The image size is approx. 8 X 12 the framed size is 15 X 19, I paid 5,000.00 directly from The Wrightsons but would sell for 4,000.00 including frame and insured shipping.

pm any questions to Dave.

I checked with Heritage about the painting and they want to auction it but they charge 15% on the seller and 19 1/2% from the buyer which just seems ridiculous plus they will not do a reserve so too big a risk.

So after another 1,000.00 in vet bills in the last week, I am trying one last time here and am willing to take 3,500.00 and if you are a regular I would take 2 payments. Dave
    I think people are right Dave. Go for ebay. I saw one of Wrightson's pieces go for $4000 at a live Art Auction just this month (June) and it was nowhere NEAR as detailed as this piece, plus it wasn't already framed. I wish I could afford to buy it from you, but I simply can't. Post it in the Art section and also in the Books section and Collectibles under Original Art if you can. Good luck with it.

Sam
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a few higher ticket items available:

Stephen King - One for the Road - PS Publishing - 1/100 Signed/Numbered Slipcased - Signed by Artist - New (still en route to me... damn Canada Post strike) - $160 shipped
    Simon Clark - Blood Crazy - Cemetery Dance LETTERED - F/F/F - $140 shipped
    HP Lovecraft - Masters of the Weird Tale - Centipede Press 1/300 - F/F/F - $295 shipped ($395 list price)
    Brian Keene - Rutting Season - Bloodletting Press LETTERED (PC Copy) - F/F/F - $300 shipped
    Edward Lee - Sex, Drugs & Power Tools - Necro Publications S/L (unnumbered) - NF/NF - $130 shipped

Prices include shipping within North America. International will be extra, and depends on destination.

PM me if interested.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyones interested in a pc lettered of riding the bullet let me know ill sell it to a member for $750 wich is what i paid, if whoever buys it will cover shipping.
    You can see it on ebay, i will pull it off if there is any member interest.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Simon

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Selling my duplicates so I have cash for a rare (expensive) item. All are signed first editions, first printings - most NF, a few VG+. PM offers and pic requests:
    Bag of Bones Flatsigned - SOLD
    Christine inscribed 1983
    Dark Half "to Linda" signed not dated - SOLD
    Firestarter inscribed 1980 - SOLD
    Liseys Story flatsigned - SOLD
    Needful Things Flatsigned - SOLD
    Talisman SK signed dated 1984 (not signed by Straub) - SOLD
    Under the Dome in the Collectors slipcase flatsigned with provenance - SOLD

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Flatsigned Needful Things claimed by A K CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Thank You Avid!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A K CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L DT2 and S/L DT3 with the same low#227 $1500 for both SOLD
    Signed 1st/1st of Full Dark, No Stars in fine condition $225 SOLD
    Gift Edition of Full Dark No Stars in fine condition $125
    1st Edition of The Waste Lands in shrinkwrap $80
    S/L Grant Prime Evil in fine condition $310 SOLD
    S/L Quietly Now PC in fine condition $132 SOLD
    Gift Edition of The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 (small ding to slipcase) $50 SOLD
    Collector's Edition of Under The Dome in near fine condition $35
    S/L The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 in near fine condition (a couple minor scuffs to traycase) $315
    S/L The Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 in fine condition $355
    S/L Transgressions in fine condition $375 SOLD
    S/L Fantasy and Science Fiction December 1990 in fine condition $125
    S/L PC Dark Tower 6 (no slipcase) $225 SOLD
    Artist edition Dark Tower 7 in fine condition $75
    Wizard & Glass 1st edition in near fine condition $80

I need to move some books!

Trying to put some money away for a vacation.

All prices include shipping and insurance in the U.S..

PM me if you are interested.
    Last edited by tippy4; 11-11-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

tippy..pm'd

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

tippy4....i cant send you a PM. Im getting a msg that your inbox is full.

Country
    Country Flag

tippy4...this is the error msg that im getting when I try to send you a PM.

The following errors occurred with your submission
    tippy4 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

So, hopefully, we will be able to get in touch with each other to do some business. At this moment, Im heading out the door to go get some groceries. I will be back in an hour or so.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    My Name is Simon. I would like to buy Transgressions s/l, Prime evil s/l and quietly now s/l. Let me know if you get this. Also im sure there is much interest so if even one of these is available that would be fine.
    Thanks,
    Simon

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hi,
    My Name is Simon. I would like to buy Transgressions s/l, Prime Evil s/l and Quietly Now s/l. Let me know if you get this. Also im sure there is much interest so if even one of these is available that would be fine.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    Invoice sent Simon!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Selling my duplicates so I have cash for a rare (expensive) item. All are signed first editions, first printings - most NF, a few VG+. PM offers and pic requests:
    Bag of Bones Flatsigned
    Christine inscribed 1983
    Dark Half "to Linda" signed not dated
    Firestarter inscribed 1980
    Liseys Story flatsigned
    Needful Things Flatsigned - SOLD
    Talisman SK signed dated 1984 (not signed by Straub)
    Under the Dome in the Collectors slipcase flatsigned with provenance
    Flatsigned Talisman claimed by A K CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!

My Mood
    Twisted

You're the man, Avid!! Thanks again.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I am looking to sell my PC copy of LSOE DX and will guarantee you my PC copy of WTTK. Make me as offer. I will leave this open for 24 hours then take it to ebay.
    I need to fix my van and the book needs to go.
    I think I need a better paying job!! Wait, just ANOTHER better paying job...I like this one too much to leave!!!

SOLD as of 11:48am 6/28/11
    Last edited by Nerak; 06-28-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: marking it as sold
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in the Centipede S/L 'Salem's Lot # 4 of 315.......

I am contemplating releasing it. Bills are staring to pile up....

Let me know.

Tim

5:45 PM UPDATE: SOLD

Country
    Country Flag

NO LONGER FOR SALE! I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP THEM! THAT SIGNED DT VI IS RARE! ONLY 250 PRODUCED!

SELLING:

1st/1st DT Trade Editions SIGNED by the artist:

DT II: Signed by Hale
    DT V: Signed by Wrightson
    DT VI: Signed by Anderson
    DT VII: Signed by Whelan (with Ka Symbol)

Great way to start the quest of collecting a set of 1st/1st DT Books signed by the respective artist. I also have an extra 1st/1st of both DT III and DT IV that I could include (UNSIGNED) as well....

PM if interested....

Tim

Country
    Country Flag

Does book 7 come with the same print Whelan sells it with or was this a trade you had him sign?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 515 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast