Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 515 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515
Results 12,851 to 12,872 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Dolan’s Cadillac Deluxe limited to 250. $1050
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Wolves of the Calla S/L, Song of Susannah S/L, and The Dark Tower VII S/L. Low number, all #71. New mint condition: books, dust jackets, and slip cases. ***$2300***

PayPal preferred, but open to other payment options. International shipping at cost. You can reach me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Later Lettered - sale - ON HOLD

SOLD. Thank you.

Lettered Later - one of 26

£2750 PayPal f&f or add 4% G&S.

UK delivery, so UK postage is free, elsewhere at cost.

Note that it will be sent in original packaging, but will also double box to ensure safety.

Payments considered (over 3 months).

Pm if interested and thanks for your consideration.

Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DOUBLE letter Dragon set. Matching. $9995

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this beauty in to sell for someone. Deluxe Roman Numeral Long Walk with full page, color remarque!!! $6450 shipped

SOLD SOLD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I have TWO Firestarters. Both FINE. July 7 and 8. $3750 each.

Dragon Rebound DOuble Letter Set.. all fine WITH RIGHTS - $8500

Roman one of one SALEMS LOT... made by Jerad at CP - $8950

Shining LETTER A w/ remarque by Vinny - $11950

CTP Faun Deluxe - $400

Lettered Misery - $29950
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

THE SALE OF ALL 3 OF THESE BOOKS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE SITE!! All 3 are as new from publisher!! Shipping is $10 per book

LATER GIFT EDITION 1 DJ $140

LATER GIFT EDITION 1 DJ(copy #2) $140

Fairy Tale Scribner Gift Edition $140

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    THE SALE OF ALL 3 OF THESE BOOKS WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE SITE!! All 3 are as new from publisher!! Shipping is $10 per book

LATER GIFT EDITION 1 DJ $140

LATER GIFT EDITION 1 DJ(copy #2) $140

Fairy Tale Scribner Gift Edition $140
    Love this! I do have both of these so I used the Donate button at the top of the page. It is pretty easy!
    Thank you for doing this!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I have TWO Firestarters. Both FINE. July 7 and 8. $3750 each.

Dragon Rebound DOuble Letter Set.. all fine WITH RIGHTS - $8500

Roman one of one SALEMS LOT... made by Jerad at CP - $8950

Shining LETTER A w/ remarque by Vinny - $11950

CTP Faun Deluxe - $400

Lettered Misery - $29950
    All sold. Misery letter is now $29500.

IT PC Lettered (as new) is $4k shipped free

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    Been forever since I posted on this site.... but I do use it frequently (as we all do) as a resource. For that reason, I want to post something for sale here and donate 5% of the proceeds to the site.
    I run an online bookstore called Peruse the Stacks - some of you know us. If you want to get first crack at things like this, you can sign up for arrival notifications on our site, and/or reach out and I'll add you to our mailing list.

This is a private sale, and I'd like to keep it to members for the time being. Shoot me a message here, or email info@perusethestacks.com and I'll send a link to the listing on our site, where you can purchase directly. Please don't share this with others.

It's a fine copy of The Maine Review July 1975 with "The Revenge of Lardass Hogan." Pretty tough one to find, and this copy has a cool association.

Thanks in advance,
    Brandon
    Peruse the Stacks
    Gig Harbor, WA
    https://www.perusethestacks.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sold, thank you. Donation forthcoming.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    I hope you got what this was worth.... A LOT.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received your donation.Thank you very much!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a first printing, first edition, hardcover of IT, published by Scribner in 2017 for sale? I'm looking for a copy that's in mint condition.

Thanks!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,
    Been forever since I posted on this site.... but I do use it frequently (as we all do) as a resource. For that reason, I want to post something for sale here and donate 5% of the proceeds to the site.
    I run an online bookstore called Peruse the Stacks - some of you know us. If you want to get first crack at things like this, you can sign up for arrival notifications on our site, and/or reach out and I'll add you to our mailing list.

This is a private sale, and I'd like to keep it to members for the time being. Shoot me a message here, or email info@perusethestacks.com and I'll send a link to the listing on our site, where you can purchase directly. Please don't share this with others.

It's a fine copy of The Maine Review July 1975 with "The Revenge of Lardass Hogan." Pretty tough one to find, and this copy has a cool association.

Thanks in advance,
    Brandon
    Peruse the Stacks
    Gig Harbor, WA
    WOW! I found one last year after 10 years looking for one and less than 3 months later a second one showed up. Was it signed?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Hey all,

Thanks in advance,
    Brandon
    Peruse the Stacks
    Gig Harbor, WA
    WOW! I found one last year after 10 years looking for one and less than 3 months later a second one showed up. Was it signed?
    That's pretty amazing - I'd not seen one before. No, it was not signed.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, congrats on the sale anyway!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

ES. As new... $750... plus shipping.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

-Desperation w/slipcase. Legal page indicates Grant First Edition. $150 G-VG
    -Insomnia Ziesing Gift Edition w/slipcase. Legal page indicates First Edition. $150 G-VG

Country
    Country Flag

I have a LETTERED and NUMBERED Shawshank coming for sale. Only 25 numbers and 5 lettereds done... so they wont often be seen. They will BOTH have RIGHTS attached. PM me for more thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a LETTERED and NUMBERED Shawshank coming for sale. Only 25 numbers and 5 lettereds done... so they wont often be seen. They will BOTH have RIGHTS attached. PM me for more thanks
    Those are the Shawshank Bibles, signed by King, right?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Those are the Shawshank Bibles, signed by King, right?
    Yes they are. The two numbers I have are sold. ONE Lettered left.. Signed by King.. one of ONLY 5
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 515 of 515 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515