Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 515 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,425 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by drewfin87 View Post
    Looking for Fantasy and Sci Fi Magazine editions 1 (oct 1978), 2 (April 1980), and 4 (July 1981) to complete my Gunslinger collection. Having difficulty finding any copies of them on google. Let me know if you or someone you know has them and is looking to part with them!
    How about these?

Traveler drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have seen your second, was going to make an offer on it. I already have the 3rd.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have seen your second, was going to make an offer on it. I already have the 3rd.
    Since you've only posted twice on this site, you won't be able to send a DM yet, but you can email me at @ true1stbooks@gmail.com. Would prefer to deal directly with you rather than go through ebay.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers
    UK proof

Selling at 300usd + shipping

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FULL TROTTLE LETTERED!! $4985 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joyland s/l…. $889 shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Joyland s/l…. $889 shipped

Full Trottle sold.

Joyland now sold.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale Wolves of the Calla Artist edition, signed by artist Fine/Fine.
    $260 Paypal F/F, free shipping USA.
    SOLD

Traveler drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about drewfin87 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe a silly question, but what does A/E mean? Autographed and something else. The F/F means fair/fair right? Sorry to sound like a newb.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Artist's Edition....

as far as I know.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Correct. Technically it should be noted as AE not A/E

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the knowledge. I was going to say $260 sounds low for an autographed Wolves.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

And F/F is Fine/Fine, correct?
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I believe so

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Maybe a silly question, but what does A/E mean? Autographed and something else. The F/F means fair/fair right? Sorry to sound like a newb.
    The Artist Editions are usually signed by the artist and sometimes doodled in (remarqued). Fine/Fine refers to the Book/Dust jacket conditions. 😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the description lists the condition as Fine/Fine

in this case, i believe the additional F/F refers to using the 'friends & family' option when paying with Paypal if thats what you were asking about.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOTH SOLD
    Misery Folio Society (1st Printing) $75 shipped
    LATER hardcover Slipcover $40 shipped

Misery has slight bump on slipcase (see pic)
    Later Slipcase would be better for book with no Brodart cover

P.P. f&f and shipped to U.S. only

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

ISO the following S/L's:

Eye of the Dragon
    FAB8

Message me if you are parting with any of these. Thank You 😁
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor Sleep signed limited edition. #728/750. Book, dust jacket, and traycase are all in fine mint condition. $960 Shipped within US. International at cost. PayPal preferred. Thanks!

Sold!!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Doctor Sleep signed limited edition. #728/750. Book, dust jacket, and traycase are all in fine mint condition. $960 Shipped within US. International at cost. PayPal preferred. Thanks!
    Webstar was looking for one of these a few days ago, not sure if he is still looking…….
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

UK wind through the Keyhole S/L
    Double YY dragon rebound set

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Default New Items for Sale

Hi! I've got a large SK collection that I'm offering up so I can enjoy some new life adventures that I can't otherwise afford (Disney's Galactic Star Cruiser is at the top of the list!) I'll be listing in bulk over the next few weeks so I can make it more manageable. Please email offers or questions to me at sylhatcher@gmail.com with offers for individual or groups of titles. I appreciate any interest and am happy to send photos to you of specific books if you have questions. If there's any specific condition issues to be aware of, I'll let you know by email.

Here's the first group:

SOLD! Thanks everyone for your interest!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Later S/L #163 $930. Fine unread condition. Includes shipping in US. International at cost.

Also have a Signed If It Bleeds 1st/1st with aftermarket slipcase for $660. Fine unread condition. No damage or bumped corners which was typical for a lot of them since they were originally shipped in padded mailers.

PM here or you can reach me at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice billstand is just really nice

Default KING UK HC 1st Ed's

Selling a few KING UK HC 1st editions. Let me know if interested at billstand01@gmail.com

US P&H $5 first book, $3 each additional book

Dark Tower VII print 1st ed S/L Suntup Press as new 17"x12.5"signed by Michael Whelan $200
    Christine UK 1st Ed UK HC H&S vg+ dj/fine book $60
    Four Past Midnight UK 1st Ed UK HC H&S fine dj/vg book $45
    Firestarter UK 1st Ed UK HC Maddonald gold foil picking, price clipped $70
    Skeleton Crew UK 1st Ed UK HC Madcdonald fine/fine price clipped dj $50
    Blue World/McCammon 1st Ed S/L HC Sub Press as new no flaws $70

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    Price drop $225.00
    Sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 497 of 515 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 ... LastLast