Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 515 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: 1/10 AKC ART SALE!!!!! - 5 SOLD / 0 LEFT

As many of you know, over the course of 2016 I was lucky enough to acquire from Don Maitz 4 of the 8 original SHINING pieces that will be included in the upcoming CD Project. Also, along with the originals, I bought 7 of the 8 prelims that Don used as a study prior to the development of the final piece.

In an effort to feed the appetite as we await the release, I am offering 5 PRELIMS up for sale. Passing along to you at Don's issue price to me of $500 each.

US Shipping Included / Int'l Actual. Payment via Paypal F&F.....

Image Size 5 x 7; Board Size 6 x 9....

SOLD OUT

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was looking at the Charlie the Choo-Choo have/want list, seeing that Nick and I are both still chasing 186, and thinking who else might be chasing other numbers in other books (not necessarily DT). So, here's my King-related S/L's that I'm willing to trade for other similar numbers so you can get the number you're chasing. They're all F/F, so whatever you're offering in trade should be too. I'm not dismantling my collection or interested in trading for different books (unless it happens to be a #186!), just looking to help you get a number you need.

The Stand (with original mailing box) #729
    Doctor Sleep #110
    Christine #583
    Joyland #385
    Talisman/Black House #377
    Full Dark No Stars w/Remarque #414
    Riding the Bullet #485
    Christine 25th #263
    UK 11/22/63 #238
    DT / Complete Concordance #570
    NOS4A2 #89
    Double Feature #491
    DT Companion Ltr P
    "Christine Compacted" print by Jill Bauman #202/500

Drop me a PM and we can discuss.

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another batch of books, as before media mail or priority shipping at cost your choice, please ask if you need pics and I will email, payment by Paypal F&F.

The Wind Through the Keyhole Scribner 1st 10.00 GONE

Wizard and Glass Grant 1st 50.00 GONE

Wizard and Glass 2003 Viking 1st 30.00 SOLD

Wolves of the Calla Grant 1st 10.00 GONE

Wolves of the Calla Grant artist edition signed by Bernie Wrightson 80.00 SOLD

Song of Susannah Grant 1st 10.00 GONE

Song of Susannah Grant artist edition signed by Darrel Anderson 75.00 SOLD

All above in excellent condition, also still have:

Dark Tower 7 Grant artist edition excellent condition signed by Michael Whelan. 30.00 SOLD

The Road to the Dark Tower signed limited slipcased from CD signed by Bev excellent condition. 50.00 GONE

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

pm sent Dave

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    UPDATE: 1/10 AKC ART SALE!!!!! - 4 SOLD / 1 LEFT

As many of you know, over the course of 2016 I was lucky enough to acquire from Don Maitz 4 of the 8 original SHINING pieces that will be included in the upcoming CD Project. Also, along with the originals, I bought 7 of the 8 prelims that Don used as a study prior to the development of the final piece.

In an effort to feed the appetite as we await the release, I am offering 5 PRELIMS up for sale. Passing along to you at Don's issue price to me of $500 each.

US Shipping Included / Int'l Actual. Payment via Paypal F&F.....

Image Size 5 x 7; Board Size 6 x 9....

DANNY IN ROOM 217

How is the most iconic one not sold???????? I would be all over this if I had money! lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^I was wondering that myself. I'm sure by now someone has responded and wants to buy it.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

If I had the disposable income I'd be all over it! Already have four things waiting to be framed that I haven't found space in the budget for :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    ^I was wondering that myself. I'm sure by now someone has responded and wants to buy it.
    It's a nice piece of original art but it is a prelim, it's small in size and it's the third special edition of the same book in the last few years (SP, Folio, CD). Or maybe people are still recovering financially from Christmas.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    It's a nice piece of original art but it is a prelim, it's small in size and it's the third special edition of the same book in the last few years (SP, Folio, CD). Or maybe people are still recovering financially from Christmas.
    Although your points are valid.. here is what makes it special. It is done by Maitz. One of the best out there. It is priced in an affordable range, which is why prelims are so hot. The actual piece was near $4K that this is from... making it out of the reach of the majority of collectors. This gives collectors a chance to hang a piece on their walls... from a favorite book of Kings. Who cares if it is the 3rd edition? It is part of the Doubleday set and by CD who does amazing work. IT also includes works never before printed.... thus that point really has no merit in my eyes. Another point you mention is size. The size is 6x8 which is standard prelim size for many artists. Many of my prelims are this. The price is right for this. I do agree it is after Xmas and all though... either way they are all sold but this one and I am surprised it is still here. Oh!! Did I mention It was done by Don Maitz?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love the discussion around my final prelim!

Yeah, it's a unique piece in that it's a Maitz. Arguably, one of the most iconic scenes from the book (regardless of release/publisher) that fans recognize and remember.

Size is small but consistent with prelims. The detail is ridiculous and it's PACKED with color. Of the 5 that were available, one of the best in my humble, yet biased opinion.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll throw this in there; while the scene itself is quite iconic, and amazing piece for sure, I did find a couple of the other prelims more stirring to my own sensibilities. And I agree with Kris, the price is great for an original piece from Maitz! I would never be able to afford a full size original published piece, but this is something that I could.

I think the biggest reason it hasn't been snatched up already is probably the post Christmas tight purse strings. Hell, if I could have afforded them all, I would have bought them all! Ha!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Although your points are valid.. here is what makes it special. It is done by Maitz. One of the best out there. It is priced in an affordable range, which is why prelims are so hot. The actual piece was near $4K that this is from... making it out of the reach of the majority of collectors. This gives collectors a chance to hang a piece on their walls... from a favorite book of Kings. Who cares if it is the 3rd edition? It is part of the Doubleday set and by CD who does amazing work. IT also includes works never before printed.... thus that point really has no merit in my eyes. Another point you mention is size. The size is 6x8 which is standard prelim size for many artists. Many of my prelims are this. The price is right for this. I do agree it is after Xmas and all though... either way they are all sold but this one and I am surprised it is still here. Oh!! Did I mention It was done by Don Maitz?
    This is all fine and you're entitled to your opinion. I could drill about quadrillion holes in what you just posted, and just like I'm unconvinced by your opinion, you'd remain unconvinced by mine.

You were wondering why it was still for sale and I offered a possible explanation. The art will surely sell to a happy buyer.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    This is all fine and you're entitled to your opinion. I could drill about quadrillion holes in what you just posted, and just like I'm unconvinced by your opinion, you'd remain unconvinced by mine.

You were wondering why it was still for sale and I offered a possible explanation. The art will surely sell to a happy buyer.
    I wasn't arguing with you. At all... providing my thoughts on the piece which I am sure many would agree with. I collect art and gave my thoughts on it. Thats it. I would love for you to "drill holes" in what I said though. Please feel free

EDIT: I do totally agree with the after Xmas thing though.. but thats it. The rest.... no.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Final salvo before I send the list to David. These are first appearances. No set prices. Drop me a line if you're interested and we'll talk.

The New Yorker Jan 29, 2001 w/ All that You Love Will Be Carried Away
    The New Yorker June 30, 2003 w/ Harvey's Dream
    The New Yorker March 9, 2015 w/ A Death
    The New Yorker December 24 & 31 w/ The Last Hours of the Dillinger Gang
    The New Yorker June 22 & 29 w/ That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French
    Weirdbook Spring 1984 w/ Gramma
    Midnight Graffitti Spring 1989 w/ Rainy Season
    Penthouse July 1976 w/ The Jaunt. Good condition overall. The Pullout with the story has a tear in it and has been pulled out.
    VQR spring 2016 w/ Cookie Jar. Bought it brand new but it was sent in a padded envelope. F-
    Ellery Queen's December 1 1980 w/ The Wedding Gig. Nicest copy I've seen. New. Have two of these.
    Ellery Queen June 2004 w/ The Wedding Gig (yes, again)
    Whispers w/ Before the Play. Nicest copy I've seen.
    Omni July 1980 Firestarter excerpt. Good condition.
    Omni August 1980 Firestater excerpt. Good condition.
    Cavalier February 1972 w/ Suffer the Little Children
    Cavalier June 73 w/ Trucks
    Cavalier September 72 w/ Battleground
    Cavalier August 74 w/ Night Surf. The cover is separated from the rest of the magazine. Tape it, staple it, use it as kindling. Acceptable only.
    Cavalier March 73 w/ The Boogeyman
    Gallery November 1980 w/ The Monkey. The insert is still in new condition and is attached to the magazine. A beaut.
    Redbook May 1984 w/ Mrs. Todd's Shortcut
    Weird Tales Fall 1984 w/ Beachworld
    Gallery July 1979 w/ The Crate. The flexi record is still attached.
    McSweeney's Mammoth Treasury of Thrilling Tales w/ The Tale of Gray Dick
    Harper's September 2012 w/ Batman and Robin Have An Altercation
    The Twilight Zone June 1988 w/ Ever Et Raw Meat? non-fic
    The Atlantic May 2011 w/ Herman Wouk Is Still Alive
    Playboy March 2010 w/ Tommy
    Playboy December 2006 w/ Willa
    Playboy November 2009 w/ Bone Church. Faint crease from top to bottom of front cover. Very good conditon because of that. Rest of the magazine is as new.
    Bizzare Adventures w/ The Lawnmower Man
    Playboy January 1983 w/ The Word Processor
    Gallery December 1981 w/ The Jaunt
    Omni October 1986 w/ The End of the Whole Mess
    Family Circle Aug 2, 1999 w/ Low Men In Yellow Coats
    Cosmopolitan March 1976 w/ an excerpt from 'Salem's Lot
    Heavy Metal January 1980 w/ an interview with King
    Cemetery Dance #68 w/ The Glass Floor reprint
    Esquire July 2009 w/ Morality
    Esquire December 2003 w/ Rest Stop. Near Fine, magazine has been read
    Gallery August 1977 w/ The Man Who Loved Flowers. faint wavyness top left. Good condition
    Penthouse March 1977 w/ Children of the Corn. Near Fine overall.
    Fantasy and Science Fiction Oct & Nov 2008 w/ The New York Times at Special Bargain Rates
    F&SF Oct/Nov 1997 w/ Everything's Eventual (have two of these)
    F&SF December 1990 w/ The Bear, The Moving Finger
    F&SF June 1984 w/ The Ballad of the Flexible Bullet
    Yankee November 1981 w/ Do the Dead Sing?
    Tin House Vol 14/#4 Summer 2013 w/ Afterlife
    Tin House Vol 7/#4 2006 w/ Memory
    Granta #117 2001 w/ The Dune. The book is brand new but has the price sticker on cover. That's how it came.
    Antaeus The Final Issue 1994 w/ Blind Willie

Secretary of Dreams 1&2 gift edition. $200 + shipping. Will not separate, sorry.
    Knowing Darkness traycased. $900 shipped with full insurance. On the fence about this.

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, Maitz PRELIMS have SOLD OUT....

Thanks to all

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all
    Those went fast. I think a big thanks goes out to you AKC for offering these out to other collectors at cost. Many would have added a premium but you did a great job of sharing the love!!

I, and others, really appreciate you.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Checking to see if there is any interest in my matching numbered set of the PS Anniversary collection thus far before I break them up for sale. My number is 82 and I have been getting these through Dave over at Overlook if you wish to continue with that number. I also have the variants for Thinner and Skeleton Crew, numbered differently of course. I haven't placed an order for Night Shift as I'm selling these off. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Tim...I grabbed the Under the Overlook one...was my FAV of those you listed. Awesome price and great of you to offer at your acquisition price. You are one of the best!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Thanks to all
    Those went fast. I think a big thanks goes out to you AKC for offering these out to other collectors at cost. Many would have added a premium but you did a great job of sharing the love!!

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Thanks Tim...I grabbed the Under the Overlook one...was my FAV of those you listed. Awesome price and great of you to offer at your acquisition price. You are one of the best!
    Well said by both of you! I also got the one I wanted, Jack Takes a Drink.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Thanks to all

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Well said by both of you! I also got the one I wanted, Jack Takes a Drink.
    I knew they would go. Everything was right about them... I owned one at one time but another collecting opportunity caused me to sell it. Congrats to all who got one. They are really well done little pieces of one of Kings best works
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a pretty rare item, A Michael Whelan The Gunslinger, sometimes referred to as Gunslinger eighty eight ( if I try to type it numerically it gives me an emoticon) it was published by Mythical Realism Press in 1991. It is signed Michael Whelan #150/395. Size is 19 1/2 X 28 1/2. I can not remember the last time I saw one for sale. There is some wrinkling to the paper which is visible when the light hits it just right, otherwise it's in excellent condition. 400.00 + shipping. Dave

P.S. I got a lot of requests for other DT items I might have for sale and all I have left that I am willing to sell have been listed here already, the 3 remarqued books and the 4 # 19 Whelan prints.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Here is a pretty rare item, A Michael Whelan The Gunslinger, sometimes referred to as Gunslinger eighty eight ( if I try to type it numerically it gives me an emoticon)
    Click Go Advanced Below the text box where a post is typed and there should be an option to click on and Disable Smilies in Text.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling Subterranean Press "The Green Mile"
    Limited edition, low number, Fine +
    $1800
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 515 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 ... LastLast