Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 515 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,100 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveNozz-A-La View Post
    Sorry Brian, I’m a newbie and unable to send a private message.
    They are both still available. I'll hold them until you contact me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Traveler ILoveNozz-A-La is on a distinguished road ILoveNozz-A-La's Avatar

Looks like after this post I’ll be able to contact you

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

selling a really nice first of eyes of the dragon. I got it in a bundle but already have a copy send a PM if interested. this is a really nice copy of a book that typically has a lot of fading on the jacket
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Flatsigned 1st of The Institute up for grabs: $1000 + S/H. I'll be posting it on ebay later, but if you want it hit me up.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a UK 1st of Danse Macabre for sale. DJ in VG condition - main issues are brown stains on rear cover, and interior has brown paper stuck to it. Presents well overall. Book is NF, tape marks on boards. PM me with your email and I'll send you photographs. SOLD.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

David posted that he will list the first part of my collection on Friday, November 6 at about 4pm.

John

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    David posted that he will list the first part of my collection on Friday, November 6 at about 4pm.

John
    And let the feeding frenzy begin.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    Wishing you much success, John!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    It will be a good sale for you John !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by billstand View Post
    Due to personal situation, large collection for sale.* You may know me from eBay as STANDWILL
    I'm a long time collector showing great care with each book.* Lots of really hard to find and limited/gift editions.

Email me for the ever growing list billstand01@gmail.com

First come, first served with actual offers.

Photos available upon request

Suggestion. It would probably do your efforts a world of good to provide some sort of inventory of items for sale with suggested prices.Just a thought. It may weed out looky-lou's and save time and effort.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    If someone wants to tell me how add picts here, I would appreciate it!
    There are two ways to post photos. Either upload the photo to a web site that hosts photos and link to the photo with the icon, or you can upload to the site server in the Gallery.

To upload to the site server: Click Gallery. From the upper right of the menu on top of the new page click Upload Photos. Click the Browse button. Navigate to the photo on your hard drive and select it. Repeat for each photo. Click Open. Wait for the photo[s] to upload. When it's complete you will be taken back to your gallery.

You have three picture posting options. You can post the thumbnail, the medium sized image below the thumbnail, or you can click on the medium sized image and another window will open with a full sized image. Right click the image you want. Select Copy Image Location, then click the button in the thread you want and paste the image location in the box. Click OK.

You did it!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is from the Betts Books site:

Updated 11-5-20 8:11 am

This is my last refresh until Friday Nov 6th at 4pm when I plan to upload 1/3rd of new consignment. It will be a level playing field for ALL. Consignee sent out (2 months ago) the spreadsheet of items to several people and while I have received requests from over 15 people in the meantime requesting certain items, I have REFUSED those requests. First come first served seems to be the fairest way. I anticipate popular items will be claimed QUICKLY (like the first 10 minutes)...remember, this is only PART of the new consignment. I still need to inventory and prices A LOT of items.
    John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is my last refresh until Friday Nov 6th at 4pm when I plan to upload 1/3rd of new consignment. It will be a level playing field for ALL. Consignee sent out (2 months ago) the spreadsheet of items to several people and while I have received requests from over 15 people in the meantime requesting certain items, I have REFUSED those requests. First come first served seems to be the fairest way. I anticipate popular items will be claimed QUICKLY (like the first 10 minutes)...remember, this is only PART of the new consignment. I still need to inventory and prices A LOT of items.
    John
    I dread the day all mine go for sale. I will sell them though... One day. If I may ask John... and if you feel like sharing, was it hard to do this? How do you feel knowing they are going? Relieved now that it is real or sad? If you want to share of course.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

John
    I dread the day all mine go for sale. I will sell them though... One day. If I may ask John... and if you feel like sharing, was it hard to do this? How do you feel knowing they are going? Relieved now that it is real or sad? If you want to share of course.
    It was pretty hard. I spent a lot of time and effort collecting these, and deciding to let them go was difficult. One of the deciding factors was my going to a nursing home with no possibility of ever leaving it. Another was my wife's desire to downsize the house and not having room in the new place for the books. At least, selling them through Betts almost guaranteed that they would go to people who would appreciate them. Just the thought of never seeing them again was, and still is, hard.

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    It was pretty hard. I spent a lot of time and effort collecting these, and deciding to let them go was difficult. One of the deciding factors was my going to a nursing home with no possibility of ever leaving it. Another was my wife's desire to downsize the house and not having room in the new place for the books. At least, selling them through Betts almost guaranteed that they would go to people who would appreciate them. Just the thought of never seeing them again was, and still is, hard.

John
    Thanks John. I hope to give a couple of them, as you know, a loving home. There is solace (as you said) in that. I think other collectors getting them is a great thing and I hope to see that happiness someday as they have brought me. I am sorry you are selling your collection as I know one day that will be hard for me to. Cheers my friend and thanks for sharing....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John

John
    Sorry to hear John that you have to part with your collection. If I may say, I think that nobody else than David will be able to find them the better home your collection deserves
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very sorry you're selling your collection, John.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry you had to make this hard decision John.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

A hard decision for sure John, but in the end none of us ever 'own' these books, we are merely fortunate caretakers for a while.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    A hard decision for sure John, but in the end none of us ever 'own' these books, we are merely fortunate caretakers for a while.
    So very true.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed.

John

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John, if i buy one from your collection, please know, it will get the care and attention it deserves and will remain here as long as i am here. Good luck.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    John, if i buy one from your collection, please know, it will get the care and attention it deserves and will remain here as long as i am here. Good luck.
    Thanks a lot! That's what I hope for.

John

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All the best with the sale, John. I appreciate the difficulty in this decision, and the recent transitions in your life. I hope to place one or two of your books in Australia. Good luck!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 515 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 486 494 ... LastLast