Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,176 to 1,184 of 1184

Thread: Bookcases

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Magic marker FTW
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Mask the inside of the shelves off and hit it the backing with some more stain or a coat of black spray paint?
    Only if I absolutely have to. I'm certain that what I'm planning to full it with will cover the stain marks. If not I'll call it 'Art'.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Building this censored thing has been a learn by doing experience. I've learned I don't know what I'm doing.
    After a near disaster Plexiglass cut I found out Ace cuts Plexiglass for two bucks a cut so I visited my local Ace for the second, longest cut and they only charged me 50 cents while one of the most gorgeous girls (a store employee) I've ever seen, stood around doing nothing, which she did remarkably well indeed.
    I then proceeded to do the last step I should have done first, among other goof ups, such as marring the paint job, and so now must wait for the touch-up to dry before I can finish it, hopefully hiding all the minor defects.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

DONE!
    With a lot of sweat, a little blood and I held back the tears.

It ain't perfect by any means but it will do.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Despite my advanced age, I managed to build yet another bookcase and shove it in an empty place to hold my meager collection of Centipede Press books, minus the ones that are with their respective authors in other locations:

https://i.imgur.com/5r4kafP.jpg

The top shelf is reserved for some Harlan Ellison books I have coming.

My latest creation, shoved in next to the bookcase in the closet, to handle (I hope) my overflowing Asimov, Ellison, King and Vance shelves:

https://i.imgur.com/R6sFPlJ.jpeg

Another shelf unit goes on top as soon as the stain dries.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My latest creation, shoved in next to the bookcase in the closet, to handle (I hope) my overflowing Asimov, Ellison, King and Vance shelves:

Another shelf unit goes on top as soon as the stain dries.
    I have plenty of space at my house if you need more storage area for your books.

Thanks for the offer Joe. I'll consider it.

Shelf on top. Now I just need to find some books to put on it!

https://i.imgur.com/2ewaD2o.jpeg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48