Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Stephen King @ Symphony Space - NYC

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Default Stephen King @ Symphony Space - NYC

Just found this today...not a HUGE King event, but if you are in NYC with me, you should come check it out:

Stephen King presents The Best American Short Stories 2007
    A part of the series Selected Shorts: A Celebration of the Short Story

Stephen King, best-selling author and guest editor of The Best American Short Stories 2007, introduces three of the page-turners he selected for this year’s collection. Each one delivers what Mr. King wants all stories to convey: a “sense of emotional involvement, of flipped-out amazement…like a big hot meteor screaming down from the Kansas sky.”

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Kenny. I put this under official news. With a 1 week redirect.
    Some more info:

Tickets: $26; Members $24; Day of Show $30
    Venue: Peter Jay Sharp Theatre

Showtimes:
    Oct 10, 2007, 7:30 pm
    Buy Tickets

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info and the move you guys.

Being here means that it will be included on the "news" page for the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered a ticket. Got 4th row center orchestra section Woo-hoo. I'm goin' to see the man!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, this sounds so cool.

Congrats on going Wiz!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket