Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Illustrations in a Published Work--Nominations Closed

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They won't load for me, Aaron. All I get are a bunch of red Xs. Can you check that thread?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

By the way, Black House thirded. Even though I don't have that book, the illustrations are awesome (I like weird).

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I figured it out. The images were hosted on tdt.net, which no longer exists. We just need to get the images hosted here.
    Heng Dai

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I'll third Cycle. I especially like the pictures for the months.
    And I'll fourth Black House. Thanks for posting those Aaron, I had never seen them before, but they're very good.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Michael Whelan - Dark Tower 7: The Dark Tower........ 3
    Bernie Wrightson - The Stand........ 3
    Bernie Wrightson - Cycle of the Werewolf........ 3
    Rick Berry - Black House.................. 4
    ***Phil Hale - DT2............. 1

***pictures not posted yet

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

DT2 illustrations-

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I got them all.

...and I'll third it also.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I thought those were the ones. Never really liked those so much. It seems like everybody (except Odetta/Detta) has the exact same haircut.

Country
    Country Flag

I love em. Thanks for posting!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem!

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I always liked the ones from the second edition better. I actually have seven signed prints from the 2nd edition framed at my desk. They keeps me company at work.
    Heng Dai

Country
    Country Flag

I'm the opposite. I'm actually considering getting a first edition DT2 just for those pics. Even though I have the second edition with a specially-bought first edition DJ.

Country
    Country Flag

You should get it just to get it. The 1st is a beautiful book. And I think you can order them for right around $80.00 from DMG.
    Heng Dai

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I think I got them all.

I think it's "second". I'll look again later (afresh), but now I don't see where it was seconded.

Country
    Country Flag

Michael Whelan - Dark Tower 7: The Dark Tower........ 3

Bernie Wrightson - The Stand........ 3

Bernie Wrightson - Cycle of the Werewolf........ 3

Rick Berry - Black House.................. 4

Phil Hale - DT2............. 2

Country
    Country Flag

Nominations for this category close in one week.
    Heng Dai

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I think I got them all.

I think it's "second". I'll look again later (afresh), but now I don't see where it was seconded.

my mistake. You are right.

If you rescue me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2