Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A Beast Who Lost His Fangs - The Anime Thread

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone ever seen Urotsukidoji??
    In Digitized Remorse

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Negative, what's it aboooot?

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

From what I remember, it's a lot of big horny demons coming to Earth and screwing their way through a bunch of women.
    In Digitized Remorse

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait for Hellsing Ultimate Vol. 3 to come out next month!

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post

Well, I'm sure there's more to it than that, but it's all true!
    In Digitized Remorse

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

Trigun
    Cowboy Bebop
    Hellsing
    Princess Mononoke

How come no one has mentioned
    FlCl or Outlaw Star yet?
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    Trigun
    Cowboy Bebop
    Hellsing
    Princess Mononoke

FlCl or Outlaw Star yet?
    FlCl?

And I've haven't seen Outlaw Star yet I have however, read that Cowboy Bebop was heavily influenced by it.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also FICI??

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fall of Gilead View Post

In Digitized Remorse

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    Trigun
    Cowboy Bebop
    Hellsing
    Princess Mononoke

FlCl or Outlaw Star yet?
    FlCl?

And I've haven't seen Outlaw Star yet I have however, read that Cowboy Bebop was heavily influenced by it.

FLCL = Fooly Cooly.
    Outlaw Star rocks, I have the box set.

Has anyone seen Desert Punk? It looks good.
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Isn't that the anime with the chick that has huge..uh, assets?

Isn't that the anime with the chick that has huge..uh, assets?

no.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pdXN3iohZs"]YouTube - Flcl episode 1 part 1[/ame]
    first episode, it's very weird, but anyone that can get into it will feel better when it's over.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm watching it Ron.

I finally remembered what I've been wanting to ask: Bleach? Is all the hype around this anime misplaced?

I'm watching it Ron.

I finally remembered what I've been wanting to ask: Bleach? Is all the hype around this anime misplaced?
    Thats what I keep asking myself!
    From what I've seen of the new AS shows though, both Bleach and Blood+ look pretty good.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

They're making a game out of it, for the PS2 I believe. I googled it and must say that I'm pretty impressed from that screenshots that I've seen so thus far...maybe next time I go to suncoast I'll pick up the first volume.

They're making a game out of it, for the PS2 I believe. I googled it and must say that I'm pretty impressed from that screenshots that I've seen so thus far...maybe next time I go to suncoast I'll pick up the first volume.

R.I.P Media Play

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently purchased Hellsing Ultimate Vol. 3, and loved it. The animation is slick as hell (as usual), and it also houses one of the goriest scenes I've seen in any anime, ever.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

ferny, this is the one i was telling you about the other night: Project A-ko

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading the description on it right now - damn that looks bad ass! Although that chicks outfit looks a little too much like Sailor Moon's outfit.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

this was before sailor moon. they stole it from a-ko.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo! We've now got a free anime channel! It doesn't start until 9pm, but last night they were showing Cowboy BeBop, Wolf's Rain (that was my favourite), Bleach, Transformers...something something, and another one I can't remember...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats not fair, I want one *throws a tantrume*

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Woo hoo! We've now got a free anime channel! It doesn't start until 9pm, but last night they were showing Cowboy BeBop, Wolf's Rain (that was my favourite), Bleach, Transformers...something something, and another one I can't remember...
    Wolf's Rain has always been in my radar, but Bleach's popularity seems to have grown exponentially over the past few months. I want to check out the latter ey-sap!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast