Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: A Beast Who Lost His Fangs - The Anime Thread

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Never saw it, but I've heard real good things

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

A lot of people have expressed their disliking to it because the animation feels a bit...bleh. However, they remade the series (Hellsing Ultimate) and so far I love the way they've been handling it.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to check it out

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You should, you'll like the new revamped (rimshot) version.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Anyone see fushigi yugi? I really enjoyed that one. And anything by Miyazaki is good. My favorite being Spirited Away.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I purchased and saw (obviously) Akira the other night. Amazing. The last half hour of that flick is sheer brilliance.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitly one of the best anime movies

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That it is. I read on the wikipedia site that talks of a real live Akira movie have apparently re-surfaced. One can only hope....

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

what if they shit it up, though? some things can only be portrayed in the animation format. of course, i don't care. i'll buy a ticket to it, anyhow.

has anyone here seen Paprika? I started watching it the other day. it's really amazing. cool premise. but i won't get into all that now.

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

I can't believe no one has mentioned Neon Genesis Evangelion yet. Well, besides that I love Tenchi, Princess Mononoke, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, certain Inuyasha episodes, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Spirited Away, NGE of course, and Ghost in the Shell. Also Big O... that wasn't too bad if you knew what was going on. Haven't seen Akira yet, though by the sound of it, it'll be great. Oh, and Mobile Suit Gundam is another favorite. Can't believe I forgot that one.
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Y'know, I am sure this thread is in English but...I can't understand an thing.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice al'Lan Mandragoran is on a distinguished road al'Lan Mandragoran's Avatar

If you think it will help, I know alittle japanese. Alittle rusty though... haven't had anything to practice on in a long while, and I only took the first course.
    Duty is heavier than a mountain, death lighter than a feather. - al'Lan Mandragoran, Eye of the World

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    That it is. I read on the wikipedia site that talks of a real live Akira movie have apparently re-surfaced. One can only hope....
    That would be damn cool, but I agree with Mike, they might !@#$ it up, but like Mike, they'd have my money

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh you think that's something? Get a load of this - A real live Dragon Ball Z movie might start production as early as mid next year! wrap your minds around that if you can

I remember the different Dragon Ball series... I used to watch them with my grandfather. A movie eh... a certain friend of mine is going to have a stroke. Hes a major DB nerd. But I can't blame him.

Traveler Diani_of_gilead is on a distinguished road Diani_of_gilead's Avatar

Does anyone know where I can find episodes of Twelve Kingdom, I saw the first 7 episodes and totally fall in love with the series, but the website that had them only had those 7 working.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you looking to download them or purchase them on DVD? I've never heard of that show btw, what's it abooooot?

Traveler Diani_of_gilead is on a distinguished road Diani_of_gilead's Avatar

I'm looking to watch in on the computer, like on sidereel.com. It is about some girl that is taken to another world, along with 2 friends. And she starts discovering she is not a simple human being.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, I'm not big on downloading shows, however I have heard that Bit Torrents is an excellent program with which to d/l shows from. You could also try to look up individual volumens on youtube.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diani_of_gilead View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find episodes of Twelve Kingdom, I saw the first 7 episodes and totally fall in love with the series, but the website that had them only had those 7 working.
    That one sounds pretty interesting. I might check it out.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh you think that's something? Get a load of this - A real live Dragon Ball Z movie might start production as early as mid next year! wrap your minds around that if you can
    Yeah, I've been hearing that for a while, but haven't seen any stuff to prove it, But, i would love it if they did

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Storyslinger View Post
    Yeah, I've been hearing that for a while, but haven't seen any stuff to prove it, But, i would love it if they did
    Hence the AV? Yeah, I would love to see it too, although I keep wondering what Goku's hair would look like.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, all their hair, except young Gohan and Trunks, the bowl cut and all, lets just say, lots of hair gel

and on that topic, you'd think the same would've happen with clouds hair, but i think they did a great job with it in Advent Children

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Cloud used Head & Shoulders

While we're on that topic, doesn't Sephiroth's voice in AV sound a lot like Christian Bales?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

hard core

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast