Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ari

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Ari

Hello!

It was never easy for me to get stuff, since I live in Argentina and it's very expensive to adquire books from USA or Europe. But I managed to have a bookcase that doesn't have many limited ed. (just two), but I love what I have.

Here are some pictures.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow Ari, that is a fine looking collection.

Thanks for posting it. You have been able to do more in Argentina than I have with access to stuff.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More pics and some of my jewells:

This is me, the day I received the transgression I won in SKFakes contest

Viking 1sts signed:

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 07-19-2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Resized 4 pictures-RF
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Matt!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You've got one hell of a nice collection there Ari!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More pictures.

My most preciated item. Lisey's Story signed and dedicated to me.

Here I am with my Legends print.

Black House Sketched by Rick Berry:

Thanks to Jerome:

My proofs (I also have Secretary of dreams one, but I forgot to include it in the picture)

My Riding the bullet collection:

Postscripts 10

Desperation remarqued by Don Maitz:
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brice!

And now, thanks to Wiz, my latest adquisition:
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have some other items I didn't post a picture (Wolves of the calla and Song of susannah signed 1sts, secretary of dreams S/L) and others I don't remember now.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, I can't wait to get these copied out to our special "collectors" page
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding stuff Ari.
    For not being in the USA, you have amassed a wonderful collection.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Again, very, very nice, Ari!

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, very nice Ari!

You may not have a lot of Limited Editions, but you have so many signatures, one inscribed to yourself, and a couple of remarqued books; which makes for one hell of a great collection. I'm envious of a bunch of your items.

Great Stuff

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much, people!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection!!! You've got dozens of things I'm drooling over!

I love all the SK signatures and I enjoy looking through your bookcase and seeing all the international versions of his books.

Thanks for sharing!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Truly impressive, Ari!

Please tell us how you came about owning those signed Viking 1sts in the Dark Tower series.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine knew someone inside the publisher.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just updated and added some pictures to my collections.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just re-viewed your photos. I love your collection, Ari, especially with its international flavor.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

In nuthshell: I am envious.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Some more words: You are getting bigger and bigger in my eyes.

Roland would have understood.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari_Racing ~ I'm jealous

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks people!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Latest adquisition:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast