Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: TV show "Tales from the Darkside" to be released on DVD

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default TV show "Tales from the Darkside" to be released on DVD

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Tal...Season-1/10887

The first season of this 1980s anthology series will be released on DVD on February 10, 2009. To Stephen King fans this should be interesting, because this set will include the episode "The Word Processor of the Gods"!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lady_Macbeth is on a distinguished road Lady_Macbeth's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh wow, I actually watch this show sometimes when it's on the Sci-fi channel. Despite the overall corniness of it and the godawful acting, some of the episode plots are actually pretty cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Plus "Sorry, Right Number."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanishCollector View Post
    Plus "Sorry, Right Number."
    That's Season 4.

Oops, right.

Ink Heart Jackie is on a distinguished road Jackie's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Omg, I love this show. I know it's corny but I can't resist it when I see that it's on. x]

And I must DEFINITLY get the box set

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

About time. Nice little show.
    In Digitized Remorse

To my recollection, not all episodes were corny. I don't think the King episodes were. of course, it's easy to see they were filmed in studios, but some of the acting were fine.
    No Twilight Zone, though.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

sorry, right number was great. i don't remember seeing word processor of the gods though.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanishCollector View Post
    To my recollection, not all episodes were corny. I don't think the King episodes were. of course, it's easy to see they were filmed in studios, but some of the acting were fine.
    No Twilight Zone, though.
    You're right. It wasn't as good as the Twilight Zone, but it was a good little show. I may have to look into this one.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

It reminded me a bit like that other show, Monsters. I believe some of the same people were behind that one, too. It also had King's "The Moving Finger."

Banned chemical0815 is on a distinguished road

^_^

^_^

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I may still get the DVDs, but I believe I still have the King eps saved to my comp.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)