Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Susannah *spoilers around*

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting question. In some ways, if you include Detta and Odetta she went through the most changes. After she became Susannah though, in some ways I guess she went through the least. (Well, unless you count Mia, but
    Spoiler:
    she was an intruder
    .)

That's not to say she didn't change, but I think it was a bit more subtle than Jake and Eddie's. I'm not sure we can discount what happened with the previous personalities or even Mia though. It's all part and parcel of what made her who she is.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by inkalilie View Post
    Do you think that Susannah changed over the course of the books?
    I think all the characters kept changing. More or less. Susannah changed a lot... so did her feelings about Eddie and Roland.

Roland would have understood.

Gunslinger Apprentice 19eye-rosecrow-gun is on a distinguished road 19eye-rosecrow-gun's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

I forget, did Roland and Susannah have sex at some point? It would have been later in the last book, but I forget if they did. Just curious.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no, of course they didn't, why would they?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice 19eye-rosecrow-gun is on a distinguished road 19eye-rosecrow-gun's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Maybe she just kissed him. I was talking with someone today and we were wondering. I think she only kissed him before she left.

Traveler inkalilie is on a distinguished road

Default Also

She also kissed him in Fedic, just after Roland comes back from burying Jake and before Susannah and Roland embark on the last stage of their adventure. She means to tell Roland she's serious about staying with him until they reach the Tower. Although in the end she doesn't...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4