Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Site Suggestions

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, and I imagine that's a potential conflict.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

As I suspected. Still there is a game on SK.com
    It's not very exciting (imo) but it's a RP game.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's still in the early stages. It has potential.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

if we changed the names to protect the innocent?

ronald? the mud slinger?

My Mood
    In Love

way to go Candy....that disguise is most effective, let's do it!

The answer is within

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very much a copyright conflict you guys. It could be someday someone could get official permission from King to develop one but with what is happening on SK.com, don't think that is going to happen.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice CrimsonMordred is on a distinguished road CrimsonMordred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've already consulted with Deghain, and she said it's being consulted in the Manager Forum. However, I've already seen 2 other forum RPGs from the Dark Tower Series, but none of them were popular because it wasn't in a site like this...

This is where I get the edge

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMordred View Post
    I've already consulted with Deghain, and she said it's being consulted in the Manager Forum. However, I've already seen 2 other forum RPGs from the Dark Tower Series, but none of them were popular because it wasn't in a site like this...

This is where I get the edge
    Matt is the director of this site, my friend.

It's a good idea, but doesn't sound like it's going to happen. We're pretty strict on the copyright thing.

Lots of other wonderful stuff here to do though!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice CrimsonMordred is on a distinguished road CrimsonMordred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, oh well...

(Spoiler Alert, mind you)
    .....well wait. Sorry to keep harping on the subject. In the fan fiction section it says that you can do it as long as you don't use Main Characters, only extras and original characters.

I made a game that only allows Original characters, and takes place on Roland's Second Journey toward the Dark Tower (Basically kinda like a sequel, only without Roland and his ka-tet). Hell I didn't even mention the Crimson King because he is nothing but Eyeballs now. No I came up with a completely different storyline all together, I just had it take place in All-World.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Why don't you PM Aaron? Like Brice said earlier in this thread, Aaron had a similar idea a while back and did a lot of research into the potential for a DT themed RPG on this site. Aaron is one of the part owners of the site, along with Matt, Dora, and myself. I'm sure he'd love to talk to you about it.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Country
    Country Flag

Alright I'll do that.

oh... and off the topic for a minute, how do I get a custom title under my name?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bribe the staff.

Spoiler:
    Just kidding.

If you rescue me

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, no, I definitely agree... bribe the staff!!!

CM - I'll PM you.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Why don't you PM Aaron? Like Brice said earlier in this thread, Aaron had a similar idea a while back and did a lot of research into the potential for a DT themed RPG on this site. Aaron is one of the part owners of the site, along with Matt, Dora, and myself. I'm sure he'd love to talk to you about it.
    Good solution!

And don't worry about it CM, we don't really act like we own the place most of the time.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

This is true.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6