Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 2 advance!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blade Runner

6 23.08%
  • Pan's Labyrinth

3 11.54%
  • The Exorcist

12 46.15%
  • Back to the Future

5 19.23%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Round 2, Group K

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 2, Group K

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn this is tough ...

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

*cough*Ihaven'tseenBladeRunner*cough*

You want a Pepsi, pal, you're gonna pay for it.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

BTTF
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

The Exorcist. Classic.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    *cough*Ihaven'tseenBladeRunner*cough*

You want a Pepsi, pal, you're gonna pay for it.

you're not missing anything. It's overrated, imo.

Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    you're not missing anything. It's overrated, imo.

That movie does nothing for me.

John F. Kennedy dufa40 will become famous soon enough

I voted for the exorcist as I remember being 13/14 years old and my elder sisters watching it with their friends. They caught me sneaking a peek and said i had to watch it all. I did and I remember the absolute terror and fear!! I am catholic so the constant references to catholicism freaked me out and to top it all she gets possessed doing a ouiji board in the converted attic. My dad had just finished converting our attic!!!!!!! I had my scalextric and a snooker table up there but I did not go up there for over a year!!!! The book was worse even though I had seen the film i was freaked!!

Anyway classic.

Also love Blade Runner, Rutger Hauer's best role by far. Did you know the speech about moonbeams on the belt of Orion etc was totally him, he improvised the lot

Laters

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Back to the Future

My favorite movie.. PERIOD

"When this baby hits eighty eight, you're gonna see some serious shit."

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember that line being: "When this baby hits eighty eight, you're gonna see some serious schtik."

I saw it in the theathre when I was ten but I mostly remember the "edited for television" version.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Gotta love network censorship. Still not as good as "Yippee-ki-yay, melonfarmer," though.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Hello? Hello? Hello?

I'm alone in the Labyrinth.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Hello? Hello? Hello?

I'm alone in the Labyrinth.
    Compared to The Exorcist, yes. Pan's Labyrinth is my second favorite on this list.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pan's Labyrinth was great, but for me at least it had no chance against The Exorcist or Back To The Future.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

The Exorcist was one of those films publicity ruined for me. Well, ruin is not the right word, but it did rob it of a lot of its impact. I heard about people running out of the theater and being sick over what was shown, etc. (My dad was a cop and cops from other cities were claiming this was happening. So I heard those stories in up close and personal detail.) When I finally saw it, though, it was rather unimpressive because the hype, the build up, had made it out to be extremely gory/gross and horrifying. The scariest part for me, as a child of 10, was thinking that this story was TRUE. I don't think I saw the movie for a couple of years after the release, though. Maybe 1975ish.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've witnessed an exorcism, so I still have trouble sitting down and watching The Exorcist.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That would make it even creepier. You should do it...and get REALLY high before you do.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, I'm straight

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I've witnessed an exorcism, so I still have trouble sitting down and watching The Exorcist.

a really, for real, actual exorcism? i didn't think the church permitted those except in, well, exceptional circumstances. are you fucking with me?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, an actual exorcism. It was about 7 (?) years ago in Mexico. I've been wanting to write a post about it for some time now, but I get this horrible knot in my stomach everytime I try to I'll try to post it sometime soon, when I stop being a little biznatch.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Yes, an actual exorcism. It was about 7 (?) years ago in Mexico. I've been wanting to write a post about it for some time now, but I get this horrible knot in my stomach everytime I try to I'll try to post it sometime soon, when I stop being a little biznatch.
    So...basically you're saying we'll be waiting FOREVER on that post?

If you rescue me

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Had to go with The Exorcist on this one.

Also, I'd be very interested to hear the story Feev if you ever get up the courage to tell it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I am kinda stunned that Back To The Future is beating Blade Runner....
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Sign me up for the "Feev describes an exorcism" thread.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

^ Absolutely...

And I voted Blade Runner. The first time I saw it I was too young and very confused, but I had an entire unit on it in a course I took last year that gave me a whole new appreciation for the film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast